Tuscany Trip - Page 61
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Tuscany Trip - Page 61 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Tuscany Trip

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tuscany Trip - Page 61 Empty Re: Tuscany Trip

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:37 pm

Khaat chose an umbrella with a cheerful tropical print, and she went to the counter with her purchases and added a bottle of sea scented shower and shampoo gel to clean up with. The clerk asked about some smaller, regular bath sized towels to use to shower with after they finished at the beach. Khaat quickly added 4 plain white ones to her stack of purchases. Well, now they could be clean. "Oh, no you don't," Brian said. "My turn. I'll get it." He paid for everything Khaat had selected, and Khaat noticed he was happy to do it.

Khaat was able to pick up the Italian remarks as the clerk asked Brian if the blond beside him was his wife. Brian smiled cheerfully, sweeping his arm around Khaat's waist and kissed her cheek. He told her yes, that they were newlyweds. That they were on their honeymoon. The clerk made some other remark that Khaat loosely translated as meaning that she and Brian made a cute couple. Khaat didn't know if that was a comfortable thing or not. She watched the clerk bag up their belongings in the new beachbag and hand the bag and the large umbrella to Brian.

"This way," Brian said. He led them to the beach and paid a vendor for the use of a cabana for the day. This one was canvas--white canvas with a canvas roof. The roof was large white and blue stripes. It would give them a space to change, one at a time. "Go ahead and change," Brian said to Khaat. I'll keep an eye out." She nodded and changed into the pink suit and came back out. "Next?" she looked at Jess.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:53 pm

Jack and jessica stood with brian as jack watched out his eyes scanning teh beach his wearwolf side hating he crowded beach but he knew they ahd to relax, jessica smiled as she came out , and quickly dove in to change returning in dark flip flops and the two peice bathing suit with sarong and amsile as she handed Jack his standing with her arm now looped around Khaat more so he knew where she was than for comfort .

Jack walked out in his a towel over his shoulder. "Brian your next " he said slipping his arm around jessica and kissing her neck gently as he waited.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:06 pm

Brian could be a relatively quick change artist, and he changed quickly and brought the beach bag back out with him. He and Khaat spread the towels quickly on the sand not far from their cabana and stood the umbrellas in the sand, not opening them yet. They didn't need them yet.

"Okay, Khaat, lets see if you've gotten rusty on your swimming," Brian grinned.

"Me?" she laughed. She just was not able to resist one of his challenges. "You're on. You guys coming?"

She and Brian ran out into the water and went swimming. She noticed he was staying very close to her, but not so close that she was not able to have fun. He waas just a couple strokes away from her. She lost all track of time. She felt like it had only been a moment, when she heard him calling to her. "Hey! Slick! That's enough for now. Come on back in. You needs some sunscreen, Babe," he said.

"I just got out here," she frowned.

"No you didn't," he laughed. "You've been out here longer than you think. You need a bit of a rest and so do I. Come on back in. I'll buy us a couple drinks."

They went back up on shore, and as they were walking back up to their beach towels, Brian bought four icy cold nonalcoholic fruit spritzers from a local beach vendor. They were tall and frosty and loated with ice. And it tasted wonderful. As she sipped on her drink, he broke up the sunscrren and slowly massaged it into her skin.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:12 pm

jack and jessca ran with them to the water jack picked up jessica nd dropped her into tehw bater where she came back up laughing as she pushed him back down but both kept close to Khaat and brian as they swum. Soon Jack picked up jessica and carried her to the towel placing hr down as she dried her self off as he opened out the unberella.

"don't want a sun burn wife now do I " he said grinning as he tok the sunscreen from Briuan and rubbed her shoulders.

"Humm thats nice" she said feeling the cool of the screen against her skin. She drank her sprizer thajack had bought "Khaat you swim good for not being in the water for awhile, you been pracicing some where?" she asked brushing her blond hair from her face.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:26 pm

"Brian insists that I swim almost every day," Khaat smiled. "He has me on a very rigid workout regime that he just refuses to let me skip out of."

"Yeah, well, I just added more to it," Brian said dryly.

"What?" she frowned, "What? You're kidding, right?"

"No. I"m not. You're not going to lose the next round. You're better than that. You're going to take her. We're going to drill you on it until you can take her without any problem. I'm not sure where you're losing ground on it, but when we get back to the villa, you and I are going to drill and workout until you can take just about anyone you brawl with."

She groaned, thinking about it. "But I was wounded, remember?"

"Not good enough. You know better. You know I don't settle for that. We're doing it. I'm taking no chances."

She looked up at Jess and Jack. "I'm doomed," she sighed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:36 pm

jesica laughed at the two of them " Khaat just be thankful hes wiling to do that for you " she poked at Jack "this one won't let me train says its not for a mother of three, but i'll show you " she said grining s she thumped his chest "looking after three children is ahrd work in its self" she lay down and felt the warmth of the sun on her bck but her face was turned to Khaat as her eys loking shut were not .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:48 pm

"Jack, you're full of crap, and you know it," Khaat said seriously. She believed Jess needed to train. Jack couldn't be home for her all the time, and Jess needed to not only know how to fight but also to be in shape enough to do it--without getting hurt or killed. Keeping her out of shape just was a condemnation for Jess and idiotic risk taking.

"Khaat's right," Brian said, moving to smooth sunscreen down both of her long, tanned silky legs. He was pleased and how well tone and muscular she had become. A deeply tanned Italian young man with dark hair stopped and wolf whistled at the women and asked Brian if he couldn't take over for him with the sunscreen. He seemed to not want to risk taking Jack on by asking about Jess.

Brian looked up and smiled, and told him in Italian, "Thank you, no. My wife prefers I do this little task myself." Khaat didn't even look up at him but she heard the young man sigh. Then it got quiet. After a moment, she heard Brian laugh. "He's gone," Brian laughed. "He was clearly disappointed at finding out you were married,"

"Oh well,"Khaat said, not bothered by Brian's dismissal at all.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:56 pm

jess grinned as jack looked like alittle boy being told of 2its ok Khaat I sneek to teh gym while hes out at work so Im not out of shape " she stood up and turned on the spot "not that he'd notice any way " she said pushing jack back onto the sand and lughing "im of the same opinion I can't become out of shape , never have and never will even for him" she chuckled and hid amslie as she heard the boy wolf whistle "now why don't I get that Khaat?" she said loking over at Jack "ow yeah there afraind of him" she chukled as jack wiped away the sand from his arms.

Jack sat back up his eyes looking at the boy who wolf whistled Khaat he watched him walk away then turned abck to face Khaat and brian "ow come on whats this pick on jack day " he said with a slight smile.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:08 pm

"Yes, as a matter of fact, it is," Khaat laughed. "Did you forget to check your calendar. Mine clearly said 'Pick-on-Jack Day.'"

"Oh, good. At least its not Pick-on-Brian Day," Brian laughed. "The girls are too good at it. Better you than me, Mate."

Khaat took a few minutes to smooth on sunscreen on Brian, and then they stretched out on the sand together.

"Somehow it is so much better to be here on the sand than holed up in a hotel room. That's it. We're staying."

"We can stay all day if you want," Brian said.

"No. I mean for good. We're not going home," she replied. He sighed.

"We've been all over this, my dear," he said patiently.

"I'm trying to change your mind."

"Its not working," he said laughing.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:13 pm

Jess chuckled as she listened to them she wouldn't mind staying but she had her kids to think of and jack his job though right now guarding Khaat was his job as she sunned he sat up like a merecat on teh sand looking around for any trouble every so ofte4n he would strock the sunscreen on her to stop her burning but she would just turn to look at Khaat.

"he never relaxes on duty " she said her head resting on hr arms as she spoke , she felt a hard slap on her rump "ouch!" she said sitting up "and what was that for?" she saw him smirking at hre.

"I heard that mrs black heart" he said shaking his head "I do relax , some times " he turrned to watch a jogger run past hearing jessica laugh behind him.

"right jack , right" she said tapping his shoulder.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top