Tuscany Trip - Page 32
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Tuscany Trip - Page 32 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Tuscany Trip

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tuscany Trip - Page 32 Empty Re: Tuscany Trip

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:29 am

"He already is," Khaat smiled, feeling glad that Brian was starting to come to terms with having three women living in his house. She had noticed that he did not have any desire to go back to Paris or any of his other offices where he merely had sleeping quarters. He was starting to have a life. One he enjoyed, and she didn't want anything to spoil it.

"You're all right. If anybody should know that it's me. Robert and Remus were the fathers I had always wanted. I want Khaat's girls to have what they gave to me."

"They do," Khaat smiled. "Alright. Anybody for homemade tiramisu? I'll serve."

"No you won't. Its boys night. I'll do it," Brian said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:48 am

Ronata smiled holding steven tight against her " hes going to be a great father Khaat " she sais smiling "I don't have to be a seer to know that" she said grining "my own father was like him and he tought me lots of things " she said shukaling "most of all what to do with an ice cube" she felt sateven flinch.

steven heard her mention and ice cube and sat up right against her "Humm so hes the one I have to thank for that. " he said chukaling as he held her against his chest.

Ronata chuckled again "yeap ,your only on number " thres still a lot to go yet" she said tesingly to him as she winked at Khaat "now go help dish up" he said making him let her go
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:59 am

Khaat rose and went over to the counter and began slicing and serving up the tiramisu. A crack of thunder and lighting struck, causing all the power in the house to blow up. The entire house was surrounded in darkness. She jumped and looked up and saw an outline of a figure, standing in the living room, silhouetted by the lightning. She felt her heart stop and she accidently dropped the dessert saucer in her hand.

"Khaat," she heard the figure speak. As soon as she did, she recognized her father's voice.

"Daddy?" she asked softly.

"We need to talk. Lumos!" he lit his wand. "Come. " She looked at Ronata. "Would you finish serving dessert? Daddy--tiramisu?"

"No thank you. Not tonight, Dear," he said, holding out his hand to her.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:05 am

Ronata jumped as the lights went out clinging to Steven it was then she saw the figure and imidialy thought of the assassin when steven lit up his wand she sighed seeing Robert even though he still looked creepy to her "sure Khaat" she said taking steven by the had "you too mister" she said softly as she lead him to the kitchen to help.

Soon all the dishes were filled and she moved them to the table her eyes on Robert and Khaatas she palced the bowls down one by one. She gave a sigh and sat down wishing he knew what was being said but she knew it was none of her business.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:14 am

Khaat followed her father to the living room. "Daddy?" she asked.

"First," he said, taking her face in his hands and kissing her forehead. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine," she said. She allowed him to touch her forehead, looking for injuries.

"A thorough bruising. You're going to be solid black and blue. You have a cracked rib and a number of bruised ribs...."

"I know," she said. "Brian is taking good care of me. Daddy, what's going on? Tell me. Please."

"Khaat," he said, unquestionably deeply moved, "do you know how very much I love you?"

"I do," she said.

"My dear," he said very softly, "I know you dont' understand, any of you. But please, trust me. If you have ever, ever trusted me, please trust me now. I will tell you everything when I can. This is so very dangerous. I had to come and make sure you were alright. I did not want you to think for one moment I didn't care."

"I know you do."

"Then, just for now, do as I ask. Please." He asked her softly. She nodded.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:14 pm

steven sighed at roberts criptik talking again his own frustration growing , dishing up the tiramasu he watched as Robert and Khaat spoke of in another room placing down the plates he moved to teh dor way "Deserts ready Khaat" he said looking at Robert "will you be staying or leaving?" he asked his arms folded across his chest as he looked at Robert wondering if he was actually going to tel her something or not this time.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:51 pm

Robert looked up at Steven and sighed softly. More attitude from Steven is just what he didn't need. Steven was not the employer. Robert was. His orders had been more than abundantly clear. Don't ask questions--just follow orders. He did typically try to explain, but this was one time when the risk was just enormously higher than he wanted to admit to anyone, and he had excellent reasons for remaining silent.

"I came to see my daughter," Robert said coldly. "I cannot stay, much as I might want to. I shall leave when she and I have concluded our business."

Robert saw Khaat's look of deep concern. He knew Khaat understood he barely ever gave anyone lip, and he saw in her eyes that she had seen that something was getting to him.

"A re you in danger?" she asked him softly.

"I do not know," he answered her honestly.

"I do not plan on losing you," her eyes narrowed at him, and she spoke to him with defiance.

"You're not going to," he soothed her softly. "Is that what you think? God, Khaat. I am so sorry...."

"You won't say a word! What am I to think???"

"It's strictly business. Nothing more. Dangerous business, and I cannot afford having you used as a pawn. And that could well happen...."

"You think it might have been what happened today, don't you?"

"I do," he confessed. "I need you to be on your toes. All of you. Do NOT go back to England until I come for you..."

"Abbey..."

"Shh. I'm taking care of Abbey. I promised I would. Trust me." He glared hard at Steven first because he did not like the open belligerent atttitude Steven had shown. Had this happened in Paris, Robert might well have suspended him on the spot under the circumstances. He resisted. He cast a very serious glance at Brian.

"Your only assignment until further notice is to keep these women safe at all costs. I do not think Ronata will be targetted. Just the same, make sure she does not end up in the wrong place at the wrong time. Either of you mess this up in any manner and you'll answer dearly to me." He never ever used such ferocity with his employees. He saw Brian's eyes turn deadly serious now, more serious than he had ever seen them. Brian had gotten the message. These were perhaps the highest stakes Robert had ever played.

"I get it, Robert," Brian said to him quietly, nodding. Robert saw that any hostility that Brian had felt towards him had dissolved instantly the second he understood the gravity of it, even if Brian didn't have the details.

"Be very, very careful, my dear," he kissed Khaat's forehead. "I love you. Don't ever, ever forget that for a second." He let loose of her hand and apparated out as quickly and silently as he had come.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:37 pm

Steven listened to Robert and the more he did the less angry he became he under stood Robrt was protecting Khaat from what he didn't know but it had to be big . the more he listened the more he realised he had read Robert wrong .

Ronata moved in front of him and he held her , when he asked then both to look after khaat he nodded and spoke his voice now calmer less seriose but still under standing.

"yes sir , I 'll make sure both are protected, sir " he said hoping Robert understood his intent wasn't to be biligrent but to let him know he felt of her like a sister. He looked at Brian hoping he could understand "we both will."

when he mentioned Ronata he held her closer to him and looked at her kissing her for head ther was no dought she would not leave his side. he watched Robert leave and turned to Brian knowing he was now on duty " well C.O.B now what?" hea sked still holding Ronata in his arms
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:05 pm

"We do whatever it takes," Brian said. "I knew he had to have a good reason. I was just pissed he wasn't telling me. And if he didn't tell us before long I was going to challenge him to a workout he'd never forget."

"Do you honestly think you would finally win one against him?" Khaat laughed. "How many times have you dueled him?"

"Countless," Brian laughed.

"Have you ever won one?"

"Isn't it time we got into dessert?" Brian tried to shift the subject quickly. Khaat laughed. She looked at Brian and Ronata.

"That means no," she told them. "It means my father is undefeated so far by his men."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:14 pm

Steven loked at Khaat as she began to talk to them , smiling as Brain changed "I got to watch what and how I speak to him " he said softly his head resting on Ronata shoulder who just patted his arm and told him it would be all right . hearing Khat say Robert was undefeated Steven was now glad he had cold off "Khaat how do I get back in your dads good books?" he asked moving tot ehtable "i think he thought I was being ... well rude to put it politly." he said and sat down.

Ronata sat next to him "don't worry dear we'll work on your people skills later" she said smiling "I think Khaat knows you weren't, nice tiramasu,Khaat" she said tasting it as she saw the tenshion in the air, she sighed anloke at both men "ok now do I have to get teh ice cubes on both of you" she said and started to rise from the table.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top