Tuscany Trip - Page 33
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Tuscany Trip - Page 33 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Tuscany Trip

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tuscany Trip - Page 33 Empty Re: Tuscany Trip

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:52 pm

"He doesn't dislike you, Steven," Khaat said.

"I'll give you a small hint," Brian said to Steven. ""Robert has a highly strategic mind. He plans everything in advance. When I disagree with him, I have to try to look behind what he's doing and why. Although I must admit, this has me a bit befuddled. He's never been this closed with me before about anything. Robert is one of my very best friends in the workd, but this is completely uncharacteristic for him. I think we all need to take his behavior and obvious stress level with a huge grain of salt right now. It'll all work out. That is one thing I am very sure of."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:58 am

steven nodded " I'll rember that " he said finishing his desert and then taking Ronatas and his bowl he placed it in the sink before returning to sit with Ronata " Its some times I get the impreshion I do things wrong with him, you know say the rwong word do the rong thing ,like with the ropes in the basement " he said holding her closer , he smiled as Ronata said he could do nothing wrong for her "I know Ro, But he's the big boss , he could fire me or turn me into abug for his collection, and I..." he held her even clsoer " I could not live if I had to be away from you for too long" he admited.

Ronata smiled and brushed her hand over his cheek " to me you can't say anything wrong" she saw a small smile on his face and then lent back on him, she chuckled as he said about Robert being his boss and how he would turn him into a bug "maybe but woul save on food" she said gigling as he felt him tap her hand lightly "just do as he asks " she said softly turning to kiss his cheek .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:46 am

Khaat took her dessert plate, which she had not gotten to, and sat down in the darkened living room with it and a cup of coffee. Brian lit a few candles to light the room for them all, and Khaat slowly ate her dessert, savoring each little mouthful. Brian, meanwhile, set the kitchen to cleaning itself up. Once that spell was cast, he came over and sat beside her.

"This storm is taking forever," she said. "Any idea how much longer it will last?"

"No clue, Babe," he said, "but my guess is that it will blow itself out by morning. I'm not worried. Not yet, anyway. By the way, the tiramisu was wonderful. Why don't you make that more often?"

"You never asked," she smiled. "But you need to like salad to be a bug, Steven. The bugs are pretty much all vegetarians. Hmm...I wonder what kind of a bug you would be."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:41 pm

Ronata spoke before he could "a pretty pick one" she said grinning and he groaned "sure has to be pink" he said rolling his eyes at her , she smaked his arm and laughed "well ether that or a blue stink bug" she said and now it was his turn to laugh "ok, ok,ok" he said moving to hold Ronata closer to him " so just go with teh flow is what your saying , with regards Robert?" he said looking at Brian"and folow orders no matter how inside I feel about them becouse he always know whats going on, I should trust him " he said with a sigh and looked down at Ronata "ok " was all he said now smiling at Ro as he looked once more to Brian.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:03 pm

Khaat yawned, her stomach now comfortably full. She was tired. More than she thought she woudl be. She hurt again. Brian's spells, like anyone elses, only lasted so long, and then they wore off. "Would you all think badly of me if I went to bed early? Brian, as your 'sister', I reserve the right to tell you that your pain spell stinks...." She told him. Brian laughed.

"So it's back, huh?" he asked.

"Certainly is. I really, really would like tol turn in early, if you all don't care."

"Just a moment, then." He went into the kitchen and opened a cabinet. He drew out two potions and poured a dose of red and blue potions and blended them into a vial, and returned, handing her a small glass. "Try that before you go to sleep. At least you'll rest then," he told her. Khaat recognized the potions. They were two of the most common ones her father used. Brian was right. They should hold her through the night.

"Thank you," she said with a slight smile. Brian kissed her forehead.

"Call if you need anything, okay?"

"I'll see you in the morning."

"Goodnight, All," Khaat smiled, and went upstairs.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:36 pm

Steven looked down at Ronata whose eyes had begun to droop as she sat with him "ok some body else needs sleep " he said scooping her up in his arms "we'll i guess this is good night " he said smiling at Brian as Ronata just waved and snuggled into his chest making him chuckle lightly "I guess that's her way of saying good night." he said.

with a deep sigh he carried her threw to his room laying her down he slipped off her shoes "ok ,ok I can do the rest mister" she said sitting up with a sleepy look as she quickly changed and slid under the sheet next to him his warmth soon had her asleep. Steven fell not long after smiling as he held her close.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:11 pm

Brian had checked on Khaat several times during the night. He was grateful when the storm, after making one last hour's worth of severe damage, blew out to sea and left finally. Brian had gone out and inspected the damage. Nothing a landscaper with superb skills couldn't turn around for them. He came back in and secured the house and checked on Khaat again.

The power returned to the house at sunrise, just when they didn't need lights anymore. Brian had already brewed a pot of coffee, taking the liberty of using magic to power the coffeepot. He showered, shaved and dressed in jeans and a well worn blue plaid western style workshirt. He had chosen it only because it was soft and comfortable. He figured he might have work to do around the Tower grounds today. He had chosen his western boots because he figured he'd be up farther than he wanted in mud.

He was concerned for Khaat this morning. Her bruises had fully manifested finallly, and she was, as Robert had forewarned, coal black. He was a bit limited as to what he could see of Khaat while she was still in bed asleep, but he could see her face, neck, shoulders, chest, arms and hands were all black and had some swollen places. The ones that got to him the most, from an emotional point of view, was a massive, severe coal black bruise right across her left cheekbone, one that was just as bad on her left jawbone, and one that started up in her hairline on the upper right corner of her forehead and extended down to the outer edge of her right eyebrow. The bruises on the left side of her face had caused her to have a black bruise beneath her left eye, looking like she had taken a child's black marker and drawn a half circle right beneath her left eye.

And Brian was sure that was just the beginning of it. He knew he was going to have to check her again today, and more thoroughly for bruises. And he'd already made up his mind that she was not going to help with the outdoor chores. No--she was staying indoors today. He was hoping to get her to agree to spend the day on the sofa, if he had to buy every magazine in the village newsstand to keep her occupied and content. And he was hoping Ronata was interested and able to keep Khaat resting today to rest her battered frame.

He poured himself a cup of fresh coffee. He had devoured a pot by himself during the night. He had not gone to bed. He was Khaat's bodyguard first, beyond all else, and he didn't want the noise of the storm to cover a possible intruder. He took a sip of the fresh coffee. It rejuvenated him. He thought of starting breakfast, but he knew the smell of the bacon would certainly reach Khaat's nose and wake her. So, he postponed it for awhile.

Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 636
Special Abilities : Healer, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:35 pm

Ronata stirred to the warmth of the sun threw the window and she smiled the storm had finally blown over she sat up and shook Steven awake "hey the storms over " she said. He groaned and lay back down "Ro, it blew over early this morning" he said pulling the sheet over him.

Ronata laughed and jumped on him "come on its going to be a good day today I just know it" she said trying to tickle him as she sat a top him on the bed "ok,ok I'm awake " he said grabbing her and tickling her back knowing she was twice as ticklish , she screamed with laughter and she smiled to see her laughing.

"Ok breakfast time " he said sliding from the bed with the sheet around him, Ronata grabbed the sheet and yanked it from him "your best angle " she said grinning , he just stood and looked at her as if to say "you'd know" . shaking his head he quickly dressed in black jeans and his cowboy boats he wanted to see just what damage had been done.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:05 pm

Khaat woke up slowly, feeling that perhaps Brian's potions worked a bit too well. It took her a bit to get out of bed as sore as she was. She decided to not wear shorts anymore this vacation. She was just too bruised. She showered and chose jeans, and her favorite shirt--just a plain soft, long sleeved white cotton shirt. She chose tiny gold earrings, and she simply brushed through her long blond hair and left it long. She slipped on a pair of leather sandals and went downstairs. She was feeling completely embarressed at how bruised she was. But at least now no one could see much except for her battered face, neck, hands, and feet. It was humiliating for her.

She went downstairs feeling very stiff and sore. She knew that both Brian and Steven had been bruised a time or two, so it might not both them like it bothered her. And she had no idea how Ronata would cope with how awful she looked. But the lure of really good coffee was far more than she could stand, so she braved it to go downstairs.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:15 pm

Steven chuckled as Ronata used the sheet to act like a Roman toga over her self "come in playtime is over breakfast " he said grabbing it from her , he was surprised at how much energy she had this morning as she laughed dodging his grasp yet again.

Ronata laughed at his attempt to get the sheet back room her "got to be quick...." she paused seeing Khaat pass by the door she saw the bruises on her and stopped dead in her tracks. Steven saw her too and chuckled "come on , she's alive and well " he whispered to her taking the sheet and making the bed again. Ronata dressed quickly and waited for Steven to finish her playfulness now somewhat sobered at seeing Khaat.

Steven took her hand and lead her into the living room sitting her down on the couch while he fetched her a coffee "Ronata you will have to get use to seeing that , Robert doesn't duel easy and we do get bruised " he smiled at Khaat "one of Brain's potions should help ease the stiffness Khaat" he said taking Ronata's hand in his " especially if we do" he said softer to her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top