Raising a Pharaoh (open to all) - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Raising a Pharaoh (open to all) - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Raising a Pharaoh (open to all)

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raising a Pharaoh (open to all) - Page 5 Empty Re: Raising a Pharaoh (open to all)

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:11 am

((Im gonna wait for Ne'os))
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Raising a Pharaoh (open to all) - Page 5 Empty Re: Raising a Pharaoh (open to all)

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:12 am

((Okay. I'm watching something anyway))
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Number of posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:15 pm

"Yes i do have a horcrux but the ministry is very determined to kill me don't worry this place is creepy for now in a month or so it shall be restored to its original state." he said to Nerrissa.

Ne'Os rolled his eyes at the soldier Andrew was posing as "we arnt far down enough in the earth for such a creature but fine I shall go check Nerissa stay here you" he said pointing at Andrew "Lead me to it" he said drawing the double core wand.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:24 pm

Andrew nodded in his disguise still. He had only one shot at this. While Ne'os was talking to Nerissa, and pushed the button on the detonator. When Andrew had nodded and began to walk down the stairs, he smirked underneath his mask.

Suddenly, a large explosion ricocheted throughout courtyard and flames burst in through the door where they had gotten in from. Andrew then stuck to his part of the plan and suddenly grabbed his chest. He then went down on one knee and began to cough vigorously and looked up a bit. All the guards were rushing towards the explosion. Excellent. The distraction worked for Phase 1. Now for phase 2. He looked down again and then groaned as if in pain.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:29 pm

Ne'Os pushed the trooper off of him "we are under attack" he pulled a radio out of his vest "Secure the plaza all troops fall back to the plaza my way is blocked ill be find another way around" he said trying to use a repairing charm on the newly sealed corridor but with no effect.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:35 pm

Andrew smiled under his mask. He waited and waited, but the man had not fired the gun yet. What the hell was he waiting for? He waited a second, and a loud barrage of echos filled the room with the sounds of gunfire. He hoped to god it wasn't the guards that found the man, yet he would need to follow up on the plan. Andrew backed up a bit and then stood up behind Emof. He pulled out his Colt m1911 and pressed it to the back of Ne'Os's neck. "Hello Emof," Andrew said calmly, his finger about ready to pull the trigger "I hope you didn't mind my little ruse. I have to say for myself it was very good."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:52 pm

"Indeed it was but you forgot one thing" he said waiting for Andrew to respond. In his mind he was working out strategies he had a combat knife within reach he could grab it aperate and appear behind Andrew before he could fire the gun or he could turn around move the gun out of his way grab the combat knife slit his throat and continue on his way both scenarios could be preformed in the space of a second with his vampire speed. but instead he decided to wait and see how this played out. He could hear the gunfire he had a feeling one of his squads met some inferi attracted to the blast.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:57 pm

"What? That I forgot about how you're a vampire? See I've got a friend nearby that will be more than ready to pick you off with one of your own rifles. Now you've got a choice. Either, you tell you men to wait outside, or I put a bullet through your aorta." He stepped back a bit and then looked at Andrews own uniform. He tried to find something the might be something of use. He then found a small knife on his right hip and grabbed that with his left hand. He put his right wrist on top of his left wrist, the gun in his right wrist pointing at Ne'os and the knife in his left, also pointing at Ne'os. "Now I want you to talk. What are you doing here?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerissa Hatts Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:01 pm

“Alright,” Nerissa replied slowly as she eyed the guard; something about him bothered Nerissa, though she didn’t know what it was, she still felt as if she should have paid a bit more attention to the faces and voices of every guards, maybe then she would feel more at-ease. Nerissa watched them leave, but it wasn’t until she leaned up against one of the walls nearest to her and sighed did she realize she was almost completely alone- well, other than one of the men who had been left behind with her.

“Why are you here?” He asked, breaking the silence so abruptly that it caused Nerissa to jump and skin her elbow painfully along the stone she was leaning against. She frowned and examined the scrape as she spoke, wiping the small beads of blood from her arm with the palm of her hand, “Did you not hear Ne’Os order me to fallow you lot down here?” she asked, and it was clear by her tone of voice that she wasn’t very fond of his nosiness. “I advise that you don’t ask too many questions; that sort of thing gets you killed when your around these sort of people,” she added, sitting down with her arms rested on her knees.

There was a long, awkward silence before the man spoke up again, “D-don’t move, little girl…” he stuttered, warning Nerissa. His tone made her freeze, her eyes wide; what on earth could make a grown man with a gun sound so terrified. Nerissa moved her eyes slowly around her to see that the ground was covered completely in harvester ants that were crawling out of a hole in the wall her back was rested against. She opened her mouth, but no words came out, no noise at all for that matter. She had never seen so many ants in her life- it was almost as if the floor was moving. She stood slowly, trying her best not to alarm any of the ants that were crawling up her bare legs so that she wouldn’t receive any stings from them; it only took 350 to 450 stings for the disgusting creatures to kill a human, and Nerissa certainly didn’t want to die.

She walked carefully away from the wall and towards the man, holding her breath out of fright before moving her hands quickly, dusting off all of the ants she could reach. This was her first mistake; Nerissa wasn’t fast enough and therefore couldn’t dust off all of the ants without startling the remaining ants. She gasped when she felt several of the ones that had reached her back dig their stingers into her skin, while the guard just stared with wide eyes, not doing anything to help.

There was a loud exploison that shook the ground, causing Nerissa to fall to the floor where all the ants continued to crawl. The man backed away, opening his mouth without saying a word, before sprinting out the door.

[Click]

Nerissa Hatts

Number of posts : 482

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:09 pm

"This is my home" he said "and i highly doubt you have anyone nearby knowing your tactics you came alone so when my troops get to this position you will die and you do forget i have a horcrux plus a body waiting for me in suspend animation" he said chuckling to himself.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top