A student of darkness riseth - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A student of darkness riseth - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A student of darkness riseth

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A student of darkness riseth - Page 5 Empty Re: A student of darkness riseth

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:46 am

((SOMEONE WAKE ME UP!!))
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:47 am

Ne'Os rolled his eyes "you are a weak fool" he said as the staff dissapeared and his arm turned back to its normal self. His skin and eyes also turned back to normal and his fangs dissapeared. he stepped forward grabbed onto Nerrisa breaking the torturing curse and aperated away carrying her with him he reappeared in a house slightly dazed from the magic he used with the staff and from dragging someone wtih him strange though he felt like he had carried more than one.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:48 am

The spell missed him "Leave Dont make me hurt you Sophia" Nick told her pointing his wand at her "Crucio" Nick yelled as the spell lef his wand he apperated then he was n a hose with neos and nerrisa
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:52 am

Ne'Os shook the dazed condition off of himself and looked down a Nick he raised the elder wand at him "sectumsempra" he said and then turned to Nerrisa "Crucio" he said.

((sorry to god mod you and take you with me Nerissa but i had to to get some peace from Andrew and Soph))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:53 am

Nick doged the spell hit him "The power fells good" Nick said as his eyes turned red
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:55 am

Sophia laughed her cold laugh at Nick. "You hurt me? Pfft... yeah right!"said Sophia laughing as she ducked the spell. "Don't make me hurt you Nick, I know WAY more advance spells then you!"said Sophia softly. As they apperated away Sophia cursed herself and pointed her wand at Andrew and woke him up. "We have to warn the Order and Potter's Army or something!"said Sophia in a rush voice. "God knows what he'll do to them!"said Sophia angrily as her eyes turned red.

Last edited by Sophia Lestrange on Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:55 am

((Uhmm u forgot me...))
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:56 am

"Yeah i bet it does" he said stopping the curse again and taking out a silver baton. He felt the pain of it knowing he was still alive he rushed forward and swung at Nick hopefully knocking him out and damaging him severely with the silver.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:58 am

Nick ducked and stood up "All this power it feels good now I know hy the minestry is so weak CRUCIO" Nick yelld as the spel shot out of his wand
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:59 am

Andrew woke up suddenly and jumped up. He felt an extreme amount of anger and then threw his wand. He was sick of losing these battles, and worse- he lost his friend, and other PA member. He wasn't going to let this slide. "I'll alert PA," he said grabbing his coin and pressing it in his palm so all of the PA members would be alerted. "I'm going to kill Ne'os I swear it!"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top