A student of darkness riseth - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A student of darkness riseth - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A student of darkness riseth

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A student of darkness riseth - Page 6 Empty Re: A student of darkness riseth

Post by Nerissa Hatts Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:59 am

Then the pain stopped. Just like that it was lifted from her and she could breath once again. It was an intense feeling, even though her body ached and her ears were still ringing, she felt relief rush over her and could do nothing but thank Merlin she was alive, “T-thank you! I promise, I will never use any hex or curse against anyone! Thank you so much for allowing me to live,” she rambled, still lying on her side on the street- and so it took her by extreme surprise when someone lifted her up off of the ground and turned quickly on their heal.

Nerissa Hatts had never apperated before- and would hope not to ever again. It felt to her as if the bottom half of her body was being stretched forward like elastic, her organs twisting uncomfortably inside of her all the while. By the time it all ended, and they arrived in some building the girl had never been in, she was ready to pass out. She squeezed her eyelids shut, not bothering to question who she had apperated with, and breathed in deeply, begging for sleep to overcome her. But she had no such luck.

And then it began again. An extream pain that would no doubt drive the girl insane. She screamed and fell to the stone floors, slamming her head against them in a desperate attempt to end it all.

[EH, NP, but Crucio is getting rather boring, just to let you know XD]
Nerissa Hatts

Number of posts : 482

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:02 am

Ne'Os smiled as the spell hit him he grunted luckly his time as a death eater not to mention the pain he had experienced as he lost his arm strengthend him. while he couldnt shake it off he had enough strength to rush forward out of the way he tried to grab nick by the throat his eyes were pure black "you are my creation, Nick as your maker i order you to stand down" he said or atleast thats what he would say if he grabbed Nick by the neck.

((dont worry ill get more creative in a mo))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:04 am

"Forget the order and PA, we need to go after them!" he then shouted still gripping the coin "if they come, we'll let them know, but we need to get them before Ne'os kills them!" He wanted to apperate to that place and save the both of them, but he didn't know where. Nick was the only one that could warn them. "Can these coins be used as a tracker?" he asked sophia
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:05 am

The power was over whealming him it was conroling him "You- you I AM NOT YOUR CRETAION AND I HAVE MORE POWER THEN YOU WILL EVER HAVE AVADA KEVADRA" Nick cast at him
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:06 am

"Ok good, I'll alert my farther and the Order members."said Sophia softly as she pointed her wand at the ground and shouted. "Expecto Patronum!" as her wolf shot out of her wand. "Trouble in Knockturn Alley, need help now!" Sophia told her wolf patronus as it disappeared and went to alert the Order members and her farther. "Yes they do, and they also alert others I know that for a fact cause I helped make them."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:07 am

"I meant for another PA member," he asked suddenly and frantically "if there was a way to track the two, we could follow them and save them in time. But is there a way?" He held out the coin in case if Sophia had a trick or two to reverese engineer the coin. Hopefully she did.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:09 am

Ne'Os sighed and inched out of the way he opened his hand concnetrating on calling Nicks wand to his hand at the same time he was trying to use Legilimency on him. His plan was to break Nick and then he would concentrate on Nerrisa. "Nick you know its true i am your creator." he said trying to use the ligilemency to make him see the truth. That is if the legilimency worked.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:11 am

"NO YOU ARE NOT SECTRUM SEMPRA" Nick cast at him
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:12 am

Sophia nodded. "Yes they should."said Sophia softly as she took the coin and tapped it with her wand as she muttered a weird spell that she and Mariana made up when they made these. "Here you go, hopefully that would help."said Sophia hoping that it reverese engineer the coin. "Only me and Mari knew that spell."said Sophia softly as she handed it back to Andrew.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:13 am

Andrian recieved the Patronus charm giving annoucing to him that there were troubles in Knockturn Alley. He rushed to get his wand and apparated beside Sophia. He walked up beside her, his hand gripped tightly around his wand and placed a hand behind Sophia. "I got your message," he told her, looking around to see what was going on. "What seem to be the problem," he asked looking at Andrew and back at Sophia.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top