A student of darkness riseth - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A student of darkness riseth - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A student of darkness riseth

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A student of darkness riseth - Page 4 Empty Re: A student of darkness riseth

Post by Nick Potter Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:04 am

Nick ran over to nerrisa and pointed his wand at her head "Cast a spell at me and i kill her" he told Neos
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:05 am

Ne'Os saw the spell rip through his shield he felt it hit him he would have flew back but he was still concentrating on staying in one place his ability of flying saved him from probobly breaking his neck. he pocketed the duel core wand. he held out his right arm "Do you know the story of this?" he asked as it and the sleave of it turned to pure silver "The minister of magic took it from me and my dear friend Khaat put this on. Two people died for this arm there names are Jack Uhler, and Falean welty" he said "This is what they let me do" he said as he closed his right arm's hand into a fist. A silver staff apeared in it. He raised it and hten let it hit the ground it made a loud bang that echoed through the area. "This is the staff of death it is a death artifact like the elder wand I forged it for Falean and it would kill me if my flesh touched it hence why i activated my arm" he said "Do you wish to test its unnatural power?" he asked knowing he could destroy the alley if he wanted to with this weapon.

He smiled at the girl that was now behind him "Hush dear child let it happen it will be over soon" he said concentrating his anger into the curse hopefully making it more potent. He smiled at Nick "The choice is yours now, do i kill you before you can blink or do you leave?" he asked.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:07 am

"Cast at me and she is dead" Nick told him without bluffing
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:08 am

((Can I get up.))
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerissa Hatts Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:12 am

All she could hear was buzzing. An extremely loud, almost deafening sound that tour through her ears. She gripped at them, pulling at them, trying desperately to rip them from her skull so not to hear the unbearable noise ever again, but they simply would not tear. She screamed and kicked, her eyes rolling up into the back of her head.

Thoughts? They were impossible when being tortured in such a way- but, surly, if Nerissa had been able to think, or have her mind be active in any other way than processing the words “Please stop!” in order to scream them desperately, she would have been wondering why on earth such a thing had happened to such a young person as she. Had what she had done really been bad enough to suffer such a terrible punishment? Well, to answer that question, hadn’t she done the same thing to some boy who was probably the same age as her only a weak ago? Nerissa howled in pain.

Last edited by Nerissa Hatts on Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Nerissa Hatts

Number of posts : 482

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:12 am

Ne'Os smiled he raised the staff again and let it hit the ground it sparked as it did. The top of it which was currently a crystall ball filled with black smoke that seemed to glow at the same time. The air around them grew deathly cold. Ne'Os's skin which was white with a nice tan to it turned deathly pale. His eyes pure black. His fangs were bared. while he did this nice distraction he thought crucio and sent it at Nick if this hit him the curse bieng amplifyed by the power of the staff would pretty much paralize Nick in pain. It would be like he had been hit by a train. "You dare test the power of this staff then very well with the power that death himself has given me i shall destroy you in body and spirit and if your soul reaches the underworld may it burn forever for standing in my way" he said his voice taking a demonic tone to it.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:15 am

((is nerrsia turning evil))

"Yea i do quisteion your tree branch with glass on it" Nick told him not moving "Avadra kevad-" nick couldent finish the spell he couldent kill nerrisa she didnt do anything
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:38 am

Sophia apperated to Knockturn Alley after she sensed something going horribly wrong in Knockturn Alley. To see Ne'Os with Nerissa a girl she met while they were camping the forest. "Let her go Ne'Os NOW!"said Sophia angrily getting her wand out of her black cloak and pointed it at him. "Is this one of your stupid plans is to turn a innocent student evil? god your pathetic as always."said Sophia rolling her eyes. "Let her go and take me instead."said Sophia sacrificing herself for Nerissa.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:40 am

Nick felt partilly corrupted from Neo's spell "No you leave Sophia" Nick told her " EXPELLARMUS" Nick cast at sophia
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:45 am

Sophia dodged the spell and pointed her wand at Nick. "I'm really, really sorry about this Nick but...Petrificus Totalus!"said Sophia pointing her wand at Nick hoping for it to hit him. "If it hits him, he'll be out of the damn way!"Sophia thought to herself hoping it did. "Let her go Ne'Os."said Sophia pointing her wand back at him as she looked at Nick. "Trying to turn students evil so you can start a little army? god that's lame."said Sophia laughing her cold laugh.

Last edited by Sophia Lestrange on Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top