New Friends - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

New Friends - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

New Friends

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Friends - Page 8 Empty Re: New Friends

Post by Steven Walker Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:40 pm

Steven looked down at the book she held as she handed it to him he ran his fingers over the stone feeling something prick him a singel drop of blood fel to teh stone and disapeared . He said nothing as he watched her walk over to Brian and give him a kiss , he could not help but feel a little jelousy but why he had only known her a few days.

Standing there he heard her ask about a place to stay and realised he had a spare room at his farm "May i make a sugestion, I have a spare room she could use , plus it would garentee she would be safe" he said still holding the book under his arm as he waited for her to say yes or no. His heart beating like adrumb in his chest as he loked from Robert to Khaat then to Brian who he saw still ahd some of Ronata lipstick on his cheek.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:45 pm

Khaat smiled. She had seen the sparks flying between the two of them earlier. She also knew that Steven always stood up for a woman in distress. She had expected no less than for him to come up with some plan for Ronata tonight.

"I think that is an excellent idea, Steven," Khaat said. "Its remote enough that she would be safe. And you certainly would be in safe hands with Steven, Ronata."

"Sounds like a very good plan," Robert said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:02 pm

Ronata Looked at Steven "only if I am not putting you or your family out " she said softly as she looked at him she reatched out and took her book back her fingers brushing his as she did and that spark came once more. She smiled to him and turned back to Khaat with a smile "are you sure i'll be safe? " she said a slight cheekynes to her words now as she looked at her knowing she had sensed the spark between them both . she knew Steven would be stood confused behind her.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:06 pm

Steven shook his head when she said about putting out his family "no Ro your not, my two sons are at school so the place is pretty much empty " he said holding out teh book a she took it from him . He looked down a she took it seeing her fingers touch his his cheeks turned pink then crimson as she looked at him then turned to face Khaat . He breathed out slowly letting the heat from his cheeks cool down he ehard her say to Khaat abiout her being safe he was going to say somthing but thought better of it and closed his mouth again.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:15 pm

"I'm positive," Khaat said. She looked over and saw the lipstick on Brian's cheek and took her thumb and smudged it away. "Its not your shade," she told him. "I think you're more of a tawny shade, personally." She watched him glare back at her for a moment before breaking into a grin.

"I wouldn't worry about this for one more minute," Brian told Ronata. "They're not coming back, so I think you're safe now. Steven, I suggest you get the lady home. She has to get up early in the morning." Then he looked at Khaat, "So do you, and we have babies to feed yet tonight. Oh, you don't know, do you? Khaat is a new grandmother, and Robert is a new great grandfather. We took Khaat's new granddaughter, Dakota, home today. Now we have two newborns to take care of."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:22 pm

Steven smiled to Ro and nodded to Brian smirking at when Khat sid he was a tawney shade of lipstick man "yes your right we should be getting to the farm , Ro if you wouldn't mind "he said and held open his arms "sorry its the only way I aperate, you can ask Khaat. " he said glancing at khaat "well congratulations both of you" he said noticing how Ronata stood some way from him. Knowing he would probably get a slap for it he moved to hold her against him looking down at her as he did , for a moment he saw Janet looking back at him but it passed and he smiled noticing how she felt as if he had held her like that before.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:31 pm

Ro turned to face him as Brian sugested they head back to his home she moved to stand in front of him but not too close listening as he congratulated Khaat and robert. She how ever was not ready for the next thing he moved closer and put his arms around her she was about to protest when he explained and she just smiled up at him seeing a lost look in his eyes now. she made a note to ask him about it later in a subtle way and the neclace he wore as it looked like one her mother had and lost.

Ronata loked at them "well good night all , Khaat i will be here 9am sharp this time" she said and smiled looking up at Steven and giving her a wink as they disapeared.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:29 pm

"I need to get home to your mother," Robert smiled, "Its been a very long day. "

"We need to go that way anyway, "Brian said, "We need to get our kids from Kate."

"We'll bring them. Go ahead home," Robert laughed. "It might take a minute to pry them out of her hands."

"Alright, " Brian laughed. They said goodnight to Lizzie as she finished locking up for the night, and he took Khaat's hand and apparated them home.

Khaat was in the midst of feeding Archangel when Robert and Katherine brought the babies home. They handed Abbey to Khaat and Dakota to Brian, kissed Khaat on the cheek lovingly and apparated back home.

It took them awhile to get both babies fed, diapered, changed and happily settled for bed in their cribs. There was an art to get one baby to not wake up the other baby, they both knew. But so far, they had been fortunate. Brian sent Khaat ahead to bed, promising to make a check on things to be sure all was safe and secure.

In her great fatigue, Khaat fell asleep before her head even hit the pillow, feeling safe and secure having Brian around.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:35 pm

Jessica pushed open the door to sparks she had decided sitting at home was not something she wanted to do any more and now with the twins in the buggy she walked into sparks. She had finally decided the time had come to get back to doing what she did best. Living her life again . She had dropped back to her pre pregnancy state and now wanted to work her book store was going no where and she knew it she wished there was something else she could do but there was not much around. she had decided to call in for a hot coffee and along think , a she pushed open the door she smiled seeing Khaat with a young man , a young woman rushed to her aid and she smiled warmly at her.

"Thank you, double buggy's were not made for single doors " she said and chuckled to her self as she moved carefully to a table the twins asleep but she knew once awake they would want food, Taking the menu she orders a coffee which she had longed for and a slice of cheese cake. both she had warned Jack not to give her while she carried the twins but now she could indulge in them again.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:31 am

Khaat stopped in off her time the next day. She had been busy that morning. Two operations. Repairs from wizarding accidents. And her father had delivered 3 babies. a set of twins and then had been called to another delivery. She always needed coffee, but more than that, she needed space away from St. Mungos.

She helped herself to a fresh cup of coffee and then saw Jess there with the babies. It seemed like forever since she'd seen her. She took her coffee and went over to Jess's table.

"Hey, Stranger," she smiled, "Haven't seen you for awhile. Where have you and Jack been? I've missed you both. So how are the little ones?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top