New Friends - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

New Friends - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

New Friends

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Friends - Page 4 Empty Re: New Friends

Post by Steven Walker Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:47 pm

steven sighed he knew what she was getting at "you going to use yourself as bait to draw out rob and jen so they can be reacaptured , and I agree with your father its fools job job" he said "as for abby she would do better growing up with her mother not a memory of one " he said his eyes showing just how he felt . Janet had told him of how she had grown up with out her perants but with the memory of her mother, regreting not knowing her more.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:01 pm

"I don't care about Jen and Rob except for how far they stay away from my daughter," she said. "But you all need to realize, Vincent Majere is a friend of mine. It's awkward sometimes to have friends on both sides of the law, but if Vincent needs me to help Jess, I'll go. I owe that to Jess first and foremost. And I also owe it to Vincent just as much. He's protected me on countless occasions, and I've never been able to pay him back. So, would I take a chance and walk into a Death Eater's lair for Jess and Vincent? Absolutely, I would. Don't look at me like that, Daddy. You'd do it too, and you know it. And if it had been Remus in my shoes, he wouldn't have hesitated. We both know that."

"No," her father sighed, "he wouldn't have. He'd have done the same thing you're thinking of doing, I'm sorry to say. And so would I, most likely. However, I dare say the outcome would be quite different if they were foolish enough to let me in there instead of you--which is exactly why they won't call on me. I'm far too much of a threat for them. That friendship thing is one of our Lupin flaws, I'm afraid. We're a terribly loyal lot. We're willing to 'throw ourselves under the bus,' so to speak, if we think we can help a friend by doing it. And as you see it, you have two needy friends you'd be doing this for. Very well. If and when it happens, you need to be prepared that they might not let you go. They might take you as a hostage too. You are every bit as valuable as Jess Potter is to them. "

"Yes, but Vincent would never let them hurt me. Jess might be another matter for him, but he would never let them lay a hand on me."

"You may be a bit overconfident in his abilities to protect you, depending upon how much control Sandra Archer has of him, my dear. Don't trust in that right now as your salvation. It could well be your downfall."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:23 pm

steven sighed and shook his head but he knew as with all things once she had made up her mind nothing could change it not even her own father . "ok if you insist on this then one of us will stay with you at all times , if your father agrees" he said and looked at Robert waiting for his say on the matter "you can't be left alone , if you insist on this with Mejare then one of us should go with you" he folded his arms "Brians watching abby, best man for teh job, jack could stay with him while I take first bodyguard duty, if robert agrees" he added on the end as he waited.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:34 pm

'"That's fine," Robert agreed.

"Then, give me a few minutes to get ready for work and we'll go. I have to make a stop at Sparks on the way to St. Mungos, so it may take us a little bit. " She disappeared upstairs, showered, and changed for work into a slimcut white sleeveless summer dress with white stilletto heels. She pulled her hair back in a casual summer updo with a haircomb studded with white opals. She added a pair of earrings and decided she was ready. She checked herself in the mirror one final time and decided that she liked how the white dress showed off the tan she had gotten from all the hours of sitting in the sun during her recovery at Brian's poolside.

She returned downstairs. "I think I"m ready. What about you, Steven? Shall we go?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:05 pm

Steven nodded "I am always ready" he said grinning as he moved to stand with ehr 2yuou lok radiant" he said to her holding out his arm for her "aperate or floo?" he asked but he knew just what her awnser would be and smiled aperating both of them to the ally in front of sparks before he let go he looked around the alley seeing nobody he let her go "sorry had to check the coast was clear first " he brushed down his suit and fiddled with his tie "I can never get this thing to sit right " he smelt the cooking from inside "something smells nice , Lillys cooking again"
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:47 pm

"You had to ask what my choice would be?" she laughed. "I don't want to travel through sooty chimney floos with a white dress on, Silly. Here. Let me fix your tie." She laughed, adjusting it for him. "There. Very handsome and dignified. Very professional. Looks good." She opened the back door to Sparks and went inside, knowing Steven would follow. "Good morning, Lizzie," she said.

"I knew you were on your way, Khaat," Lizzie laughed, "Did you have breakfast?"

"Well, I had a few sips of coffee," she said.

"That will not do. Here. I want you to try my new Tex-Mex breakfast special. We have some around here who like spicy Texas heat. It's Ranchos Huervos, with a medium spicy heat level to it. And I'll get you fresh coffee. Steven? Breakfast or coffee?' She set a breakfast plate with the delicious looking spicy egg dish on Khaat's desk and accio'd her a cup of coffee from a separate pot she had come to keep in the kitchen for staff of Khaat's favorite french roast.

"Have you sold any of them this morning?" Khaat asked about the new dish.

"Oh, yes. Ten already. The customers seem to love them," Lizzie smiled.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:32 pm

Ranata opened the door with a sigh she ahd promised she would not be late but there she was two mintes late for her first day "I am sorry Khaat, these men were talking by my door and I didn't want to leave the room till they left "she said nodding to the and she now sat with as she quickly moved into the kitchen and grabbed her apron and pad as she moved to Lilly with a sigh.

"I was really scared they staid for quite while , sounded like they were mad at some one " she said softly picking up a tray and taking it out to a table placing a plate in front of a large woman before heading back inside. She passed a man stood in a suit looking rather smart it kept all her strength to not stair at him as she passed him by.

As a large famliy of six came in she moved to push two tables clsoe tpo each other but struggled the man walked over and helped "thank you" she said adn laid it for tehm , soon she took there order and headed back into the kitchen
"two BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich with Melted Cheese,one Beef Stew in Red Wine Gravy , three Triple Chocolate Mousse " she said handing Lily the ticket she was determined to make up for teh time she lost .
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:44 pm

"Don't worry about being two minutes late, Ronata, "Khaat said. "We're family here. I'm very flexible. By the way, the longer you work here the more of my friends you will meet. I seem to have a lot of friends. This handsome gentleman is my good friend, Steven Walker. He's an American who also graduated at Hogwarts and has seen the good sense to return to the area. Steven, this is my new server, Ronata Volkmann. She just started yesterday, but she's doing a fine job so far."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:01 pm

Ronata looked at him and shook his hand "Mr Walker please to meet you" she said "thank you Khaat " she said and quickly moved back into the kitchen. returning with two mugs and a pot of hot coffee , she placed one down by Khaat nd pored then handed the other to Steven poring his noting how her hand shook slitly as she did.

Moving a back to the kitchen she picked up her tray and served the customers moving back she saw the main bin behind the counter was full , emptying it she changed the bag and moved to the back door and the main dumpster in the ally behind the cafe, she could hear voices some where down the ally but thought nothing of it , till she turned around coming face to face with a man he grinned at her and when she tried to move out his way he stopped her , now ranata became scared and she kiked out at the man who didn't like it and hit her across her mouth her head hit the wall behind hard and she tasted blood inside her mouth and the man laughed as a second joined him.

"you know what Im gonna enjoy this" said one man as he brushed his hand over the now shaking Ranata.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:27 pm

Khaat's ears picked up a slight disturbance in the alley. She knew every single sound the restaurant normally made. She drew her wand. "Steven! The alley! My server!" she ran out the back door and saw Ronata being attacked by two men. "Petrificus Totalus!" she fired a shot at point blank range at the first one who was hurting Ronata. He fell like a stone to the ground. She raced between Ronata and the other man leveling her wand at him. Nobody was going to lay another hand on Ronata unless they went through her first.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top