New Friends - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

New Friends - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

New Friends

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Friends - Page 3 Empty Re: New Friends

Post by Brian Quinn Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:45 pm

"You'll find this room is very well appointed," he said, unlocking it for her and opening it. It had been a couple of years since he had seen the richly panelled walls and spacious sitting room with the elegant furniture and the adjoining bedroom and bath. "Very few people even know this suite of rooms exists," Brian said. "Let's keep it that way, shall we?" he asked. "I think you'll find you have a lot more amenities in here than the other rooms, and trust me, anybody who is intoxicated won't be able to walk up the stairs to the third floor in the first place. Its too much work. " He checked the lock on the door to make sure that it was fully functional and would keep even the strongest thug out. "I think you're safe," he said. "Do you have anything else you need or want before I go for the night?"
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 636
Special Abilities : Healer, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:24 pm

Ranata looked at the rooms around her "wow" was all she coul say. "They are very elagant , don't worry who am I going to tell anyway i am new here the only people i know are you and Khaat and lilly" she took out the small lugage and placed it on th ground , steping back she cast an enlarging spell and they grew back to normal size.

"I think I have everything, thank you again Mr Quinn." she said with a freindly smile "again thank you for walking me here I dought I would have got threw the doors if you hadn't " she smiled as she took the key from him as she showed him back out. "but now I have to wash and change for bed, I'll be in work for 9am sharp "

She smiled as he left and she quickly locked the door behind him, sliding a chain across to make it doubly sure she was safe. Moving to the bathroom she slipped into the bathroom , she couls till hear a faint sound of teh music and laughter but it wa tolrable, she ran the bath and slipped out of her travealing clothes and into teh warm water laying there she relaxed .

Once clean she wrapped a towel around her and stepped out moving to dry her self as she took a night dress from her chest and slipped it on, brushing her hair she moved to sit on the large double bed. Soon she lay down and closed her eyes falling asleep quickly.

The next time she woke she felt the warm sun on her face and streached dressing quickly for work . she paused at the door as she heard several voices out side her door all unfamilier to her.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:52 pm

Brian had gotten up early that morning, hearing Abbey wake shortly after he got out of the shower. He had become accustomed to the sound of her quiet babbling in her crib in the mornings, and he had come to love it. He had a true love for kids, and particularly this one.

He looked in on Khaat as he passed her room and found she was in a deep, sound sleep. Part of her recovery still. She worked hard again--full tilt, but he silently worried. She came home at night exhausted. This morning, she was going to be late to St. Mungos if she didn't wake up soon. He wanted to hang closer to her during her work day, but unless he called Jack or Steven to guard Abbey, someone had to make sure the child stayed out of Rob's clutches.

He went into the nursery and found Abbey all smiles and delightedly happy as the summer sun streamed through the window. He took care of giving her a morning bath and dressing her in a fresh summer weight onesie. He carried her downstairs, and magically sent a bottle into preparing itself while he poured himself his first cup of coffee for the day. When it was finished, he went into the living room, summoning the coffee cup and the bottle to follow him. He sat in his favorite chair and began to feed her.

Meanwhile, Khaat woke slowly, heavily, and laid limply for a few minutes. She felt like she could have slept a couple more hours. She hadn't told Brian yet that Rob and Jen were out of Azkaban, nor how it chilled her to the bone to think of either of them getting their hands on Abbey. She had meant to tell him, but somehow her own terror would not allow her to speak her greatest fear out of her mouth.

She wrapped up in her favorite silk robe and went downstairs. She saw Brian feeding Abbey, and it made her smile. "She's okay?" Khaat yawned, "Why wouldn't she be?" he asked, "She's perfect. "You have a bad dream about her or something?" "Or something," Khaat mumbled tiredly. "You don't have to jump out of bed before your eyes are open. You know I'd never let anything happen to either of you," he said.

"I know, " She replied, going into the kitchen. She got a cup of coffee, pleased that he had learned to brew really good french roast. She returned to them. "Brian, I need to tell you something. I went to Hogwarts to the graduation. And I saw Jen and Rob. They've escaped from Azkaban." He paused for a moment, freezing. "And you didn't tell me?" "I'm sorry. I couldn't get the words out."

He rose and placed Abbey in his hands. He went over and opened the floo to Robert's house calling him. "I need you here, Robert!" he called. Then he opened the floo to Jack's and to Steven's and made the same call. He had a terrible sinking feeling that the odds for Abbey's safety and perhaps Khaat's had just decreased dramatically.

Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 636
Special Abilities : Healer, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:11 am

Steven had just finsihed breackfast ns skipped on his shirt when he ehard Brian call him. Quickly he dressed and dove for the floo steping threw Cara at his side he called out brians farm he apeared and moved to stand in front of Brian. "whats up?" he said knowing from the sense of urgancy he picked up in his voice it was important. He smiled at Khaat "Morning Good to see you again Khaat " he said jjst as whoosh from behind him told him jack had arrived.

Jack picked up the paper to read as he sat at the kitchen table , it was then he heard a voice calling to him to return "oop that brian got to run" he said to jessica picking up a slice of buttered toast and diving for teh floo "bye dad" he heard Andrew call out. apearing moments later in Braians front room "ok whats up?" he asked slipping on his jacket as he finished the taost he adh grabbed before leaving his home.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:48 am

Khaat watched Brian taking no chances whatsoever. She was silently relieved when Steven and Jack stepped through the floo, and then her father apparated into the living room. "What's up, Brian?" Robert asked seriously.

"We need to talk. Right now. It's important." Brian said, "Accio!" He called for coffee cups and the coffee pot. "Sit. This whole business does not seem to be over. And Miss Khaat here was too tired last night to tell me. " Robert glared at her, clearly seeing she was overdoing the moment he'd let her back off medical leave. He sighed heavily.

"Why don't I like this?" he sighed.

"I don't either. Khaat went to the graduation at Hogwarts last night to see Sophia and some of the others graduate. And she clearly saw Jennifer and Rob Dent there. Clearly, they have managed an escape from Azkaban."

"Bloody place isn't worth a tick anymore," Robert sighed angrily. "I should have known that was coming. No wonder you're tired this morning, my dear." He looked at Khaat. "Tell us what you know."

"Not a lot. They came in all polyjuiced up as Eli's parents, and I probably wouldn't have known it was Rob except that ...." She watched as her father's face cleared while she talked.

"The bond. That bond actually did something useful and warned you he was there, didn't it?"

"Yes. It did. He looked like Viktor Krum, but I knew he was Rob. I also know they had Eli as a hostage. It sounded like they were threatening harm to his 4 year old daughter and he was too frightened to not play along with them. I tried to help rescue him but he was too frightened to do as I asked him. "

"I wonder why in the world they would take such a risk," Robert mused thoughtfully.

"I don't know. Vincent made me promise to leave the moment the diplomas were handed out. "

"Vincent?" Robert frowned. "What are you leaving out?"

"The place was crawling with Death Eaters last night. I think they were all there. But I did as Vincent asked and left the moment the diplomas were handed out. I don't know what happened after that because he didn't want me to be involved."

"Very well," Robert sighed. "So we're not done protecting you and Abbey after all. And just when I thought we could all breathe again a bit. " He looked back at Jack and Steven. "You two available again for duty? Looks like we're back at work again."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:24 pm

Steven stood listening to Brian and Robert he had felt for a while something was not right it had been too quiet from askaban. He looked down at Cara as she looked up at him then on hearing Roberts voice he looked at him "anytime Robert" he said his arms now folded across his chest "I just want to find out who was the stupid fool to let them go" he said anger now pradominat in his voice as he spoke , Cara gave a soft woof in agreemant.

Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:35 pm

jack moved to a stool and sat down on it listening to steven say hed like to find out who lwet them out "I think were beyond that point now , now its just keep abby and Khaat safe " he said taking a mug of tea and drinking it "ow boy, you do make good teas" he said smiling trying to make the mood a little lighter , he knew that it was seriose but right now khaat was as safe as she could be. he cuckled a little at Cara's responce to Steven.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:45 pm

"And you need to know, I ran into Miseria on the way home last night. The death eaters have kidnapped Jess Potter. If this fractures the Order, we will all very likely be on our own to defend ourselves from the dark arts followers. If we are smart, we will rally our friends together to start our own alliance to protect each other just in case the Order falls and we find we are all we have," Khaat said softly. "We might not be many in number, but in our day, the Order wasn't either, and we made a significant mark on the wizarding world. Right now, we just need to be prepared to survive."

Robert sighed heavily, "Well said, my dear. Don't worry. We can rally together and protect ourselves. That's what friends do. And we do have a great many friends, you know. We won't be alone. "

"Brian," Khaat said, "If the day ever comes, I need you to make Abbey your first priority. Get her out of Englad if you have to. Take her to Paris if you need to. Don't let her fall into Rob's hands, no matter what."

"It's not going to come to that, Khaat," Brian said firmly. "But you know I'll protect her like she was my own. You have to know that by now."

"I do," she said softly. "I think I just needed to hear the words." He went over and sat on the arm of her chair and put his arm around her shoulder supportively. He could clearly feel her fear for Abbey.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:22 pm

Jack moved to stand close by "Khaat we all feel that way and I can speak for jessica too that you want anything from us you have it 100% " he said as he drank his tea slowy as he looked at Brian and Khaat then to robert. moving back to the stool he sat back down this time looking onto the room "teas good " he said holding up the cup "new blend Robert?" he asked
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:37 pm

"Actually yes," Robert said, "Berries are in season, so it is a mixed berry. Strawberry and blackberry mainly, with some pecan undertones," Robert said. "Katherine likes it."

"You all should know. Vincent Majere is a death eater, and he's taking orders from Sandra Archer who appears to be behind this all. Miseria told me Jess was hurt. The way I figure it, if they don't have any healers, Vincent will have to reach out to find a healer to keep Jess alive. He is too powerful of a bargaining chip to lose out of carelessness. Vincent is smarter than that, and besides, he's not a cold blooded murderer. I guess what I'm saying is that if he reaches out for a healer, who do you think he'll contact?"

Robert looked at her and sighed heavily, knowing the answer. "I don't like it, Khaat. You're bouncing from one villain to another. You really do have to choose better men in your life."

She raised an eyebrow at him. "He's just a friend, Daddy. But if he needs a healer, there isn't one he trusts more than me, unless there is a healer in the death eaters. And if he asks, I will go. And he won't let me bring anybody with him, I'm quite sure. But I want you to all be braced to hide Abbey at all costs. I don't care what it takes. Rob is to never, ever, ever get his hands on her or have any contact with her. He would be all to sure that I never got her back if that ever happened."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top