New Friends - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

New Friends - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

New Friends

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Friends - Page 5 Empty Re: New Friends

Post by Steven Walker Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:43 pm

Steven was way ahead of her and he dove out after Khaat into the alley he saw one man dive down the alley sending a spark after him that caught the an right on the mans butt . Walking back he saw the first man pertfied on the floor. Resting his foot on the nman to rest he head a soft squeek and looked down.

"ow sorry don't like that do ya , well you gonna do this again, or do we have to turn ya into a toad?" he asked lifting the man to his feet. Noticing ronata's split lip he gave a growl, turning him back from being petrafide he then gave him a whack across his jaw. "Thats for hiting Ronata, don't you ever come near her again or you'll have me to awnser to. " he said his face thick like thunder he had always hated men who hit women . he watched as the man whimpered as he ran off .

Turning back he looked at ronata's lip, his hand gently resting on her chin "some ice should sort that, you'll have a fat lip for a while but you'll live " he said softly with a smile, as a familier feeling returned inside him , he looked at Khaat an quickly moved his hand and caughed slightly embarassed to be caught as he was "ok we should get back inside "
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:56 pm

"Thank you, Steven," Khaat said. "I'm glad you were here. " She went back inside and saw Lizzie rushing to put some ice in a plastic bag for Ronata. She wrapped the plastic bag in a kitchen towel and handed it to her.

"Thank you, Lizzie," Khaat said. "Let me see, Ronata." She took a look at her new server's broken lip and used a wandless Episkey spell to heal the minor wound. "There. No more bleeding." She checked the back of her head where it had connected with the wall and used nonverbal magic to heal a bump that was starting to form as well as a bruise that had started to form on her cheek. "There. All gone. As pretty as ever. But the ice might continue to feel good for a bit. Sit and rest. Sorry if I didn't remember to tell you I was a healer, but I thought I should do first things first. Lizzie, please get Ronata a cup of my father's chamomile tea. " She looked back at Ronata, "My father makes wonderful teas, and the chamomile is like magic for jangled nerves. Just the perfect cure. "

Lizzie poured a pot of the naturally pale and flavorful tea. "Here, Dear. This tea is magic, it is. It will have you feeling better in no time at all. Khaat and her father are two of the finest healers in England. You listen to her now and sit a bit and drink that tea."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:10 pm

ronata had her eyes close when she felt some one next to her opening ehr eyes she saw Khaat and sighed on relif at seeing the two men run away, well one now stone on the floor, she watched as steven un petrafied him and smaked him for hitting her. She was some what confused as to why he had done that but watching the man run off was glad he had.

She winced a little when steven rested his hand on her chin but not from his touch but from the throbing she now felt from her lip . She couldn't do much but nod now that made her a little dizzy and she touched her head right where a lump now formed and she sighed moving with Khaat into the cafe again to sit down she was glad of the ice but when Khaat made it disapear.

"I'm glad to know you are , Khaat " she said and tried to smile but just winced now holding the ice to her lip again as she felt the lump dispear too along with the head ache she had started to get. Reatching out she touched Khaats hand "why did he hit that man? I know he hit me an all, but I have never had any body hit some one over me before, he seemed angry over it." she asked looking at steven who stood now back in the main cafe.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:30 pm

"That's just who Steven is. He's a gentleman, and he doesn't take well to anybody mistreating another. But he particularly doesn't like anyone to mistreat a woman. Brian and Steven are aurors by trade, and they take protection assignments very seriously. " As soon as the words came out of her mouth she realized she had inadvertently somewhat said that Steven and Brian were protective agents--her bodyguards. That was not something she wanted to mention. She went to her office and retrieved her coffee cup and walked the few paces to the kitchen coffee pot and busied herself for a moment to give herself a few seconds to either kick herself for being stupid or to regain her typically calm, inflappable composure.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:48 pm

steven moved back into the cafe and into the dinning room area. he stood looking out teh windows and he heard Ronata and Khaat talking glncing back he saw her sat with a cup of what he took to be tea, camomile.

Seeing Khaat leave Ronata he moved to her side "that was a silly thing you did out side " he said to her "your father would have put me perminaly in a jar if anything had happened to you , please Khaat let me do my job" he said to her seeing how unnerved she was too "How is she?" he asked looking back in to see Ronata holding the ice to her lip again "well she be ok?" he asked his voice natraly becoming softer as he spoke.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:17 pm

"You're right, of course, Steven. I think it just reminded me of how a similar thing happened to me right in the same spot. That was back when Rob actually loved me. He killed two men in absolute rage before he knew what he was doing. Sorry. I will try to not do that again. Honest. Ronata is fine--physically, anyway. But I think I just left her with more questions about me than answers. I'm afraid I accidently let it slip that you and Brian were bodyguards for me. I didn't mean to do that. I'm sorry if it makes things difficult for you and Brian with her. It bothers me when I make a slip like that. I know it wasn't to be public knowledge that I have guards right now. But Ronata is brand new in town and I don't think she knows anybody except Lizzie, Brian, you and me. I'll try to send one of you back around at the end of her shift to walk her back to her rooms at the Leaky Cauldron. I'd like to see she got there safely and the end of the day makes her a bit more nervous."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:35 pm

steven looked at her and placed a reasuring hand on her shoulder " its ok Khaat it was a impulse reaction" he said and looked at Ronata "I don't mind staying the day, unless brian needs me for anything , it will free him up to look after abby" he said "besides I'd like to know she got back to her room all right , I don't trust those men one bit " he said but he didn't take his eyes from Ronata "you said new in town , wheres she from?" he asked "has she got family here ?" he couldn't help the questions he asked.

Realising he was asking too many he ran his fingers threw his hair his cheeks for teh first time in along while turned a light pink "er.. sorry forget I asked that " he quickly moved back into the dining area and sat down at the same table with his empty mug. As he sat he felt some one standing over him and he looked seeing Ronata he stood up as she filled his mug "thank you" he said smiling at her as she moved way back into the kitchen .

he sat back down and lent on the table why was he so tounge tied around her he had bearly spoken two word to her since the alley incadent yet he wanted to.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:51 pm

Khaat smiled watching Steven and Ronata trying to walk through some relationship jitters. It was nice to see. She had thought about answering his questions, but decided that it was far better for her to leave it for conversation between the two of them. She turned and left them to get to know each other better, hoping that Steven and Ronata could become friends. It would be good for both of them, she thought. She quietly walked back towards her office. She had to hurry because if she didn't, she would be late for St. Mungos for a staff meeting. She sat at her desk and resumed her work.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:39 am

Ronata sat drining her tea witch she had to admit did make her feel a lot better in the neves department , she glanced into the cafe and saw Steven sat with an empty cup. Placing her down she moved into the dinign area but he was so deep in thought he didn't hear her till he turned around.

Ronata poured a fresh cup, she smiled as he thanked her. "I should thank you Mr Walker " she said and headed back into the kitchen to return the pot to is warmer tray.

With a sigh she picked up a tray of food and began to work again as if nothing had happend the only diferance was she tought about what khaat had said. It was none of her business what steven did for a job, but yet she was a little confused as to why Khaat a cafe owner would want a body guard.

Once the breacfast rush and lunch was over she move to Khaats office , knocking on the door as she did "Khaat can we talk?" she asked "I have been thinking about what you said this morning and forgive me if I over step my place ,but I'm confused as to why you would need a body guard?" she said now standing in the doorway holding a tray in her hands against her.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:00 am

"Ah, that. Yes, I thought that might come up. I have a husband I am separated from," she said. "Abbey is his. But his not a nice man. I found that out way too late. He's an evil man and is not beyond trying to hurt me or hurt my daughter to get to me. Besides that, I am a little too well known in the wizarding community for my own good. Once the press gets word that my husband is the villain that he is, it will be one of the largest scandals the wizarding world has seen in awhile, and I do need to do everything I know how to protect my daughter and make sure that she grows up with at least one parent. If he ever gets her hands on her I will never see her again. And I refuse to let that happen."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top