New Friends - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

New Friends - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

New Friends

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Friends - Page 7 Empty Re: New Friends

Post by Cassidy Walker Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:44 pm

Ronata heard the commotion in her room and saw the spells fly and gripped her wand. She could not stand there and let him take it . With her wand raising she moved to the doorway seeing him hurt she moved to him casting Episkey on him to repair the damage that she now saw on him. Grabbing her bags she shrank them and slipped them it her pocket.

She dove out the door and into the hallway, her back resting against the hallway wall as she breathed hard bringing her hands up she saw she shook she ahd not done anything like that before and she was now scared the smell of the stale beer and cigerate smoke reatched her turning her stomach as she stood , slowly she sank to sit on the floor
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:08 pm

Brian made a quick double check of the room to be sure she had not left anything behind. He left the bodies on the floor, checking them briefly to see if they had any identification to tell him who they might be, but he found no identifying information on them. He took their wands as dueling spoils and went back out to find Ronata sitting in a slumped condition against the hallway wall. He was running out of time. He wasn't going to be able to stay conscious much longer, and if he didn't get back to Khaat for help, he was going to due from bleeding to death very soon. Ronata's episkey spell was no match for a massive sectumsempra.

He laid his hand on her shoulder and apparated them back quickly to Sparks. "Khaat! Help!" He called, feeling very weak and dizzy. He was suddenly unable to stand anymore. His legs would not hold him. He fell to his knees on the floor.

Khaat turned, hearing him calling urgently for her, and she saw him fall in a sea of his own blood on her floor. "Brian!" she flew to him drawing her wand. "Daddy! I need you right now!" she shouted. She tore open his shirt to find he looked like he was very nearly cut in half. "Oh, God!" she said softly.

Robert apparated in instantly upon hearing her call. He saw Brian on the floor with more blood on the floor than in his body. He was fading fast. "Let me," he told Khaat softly. He drew his wand and took several long moments to cast the Vulnera Sanentur that was needed to heal his wound and replace the near fatal blood loss. Brian had very nearly bled to death somehow.

Khaat watched her father cast the advanced and complicated spell. She knew how to do it, and had done it many times, but she had been terrified she was going to lose him and her father had responded quicker than it had taken her to stop her panic. Now her father was kneeling beside Brian as he waited for Brian to come conscious.

"He'll be fine, Khaat," Robert said. He disapparated the pools of blood from the floor and glanced up to see the shaken young woman in the dining room. "Go check on her," he told Khaat gently. "Brian's going to be fine." He picked up the two strange new wands from the floor. So--Brian had killed two people. Well, that wasn't a first for Brian, but he had obviously nearly paid for it with his life. He was hoping the young woman could tell him what happened after she regained herself. "Steven--please get her a cup of chamomile tea. She looks like she is significantly overhwhelmed. The tea will calm her nerves."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:00 pm

Ronata felt some one toch her she looked up seeing brian covered in blood she moved to hold him as they aperated way apearing again in sparks . why she didn't know but when he fell she caught him she could feel his warm blood soaking her clothes as she held him as he fel to his knees some one came and pushed her back she moved back slowly feeling suddenly cold. Her body shaking a she sat down watching she fet as if she was watching a movie as she saw khaat and a second man work on him.

Asoft hand on her shoulder made her look up she saw steven holding a cup of something he offered it to her an she took it in her shaky hands holding it before she too a sip not even noticing if it wa hot or not "Is...is he... going to b...be all right?" she asked her voice as shaky as her body felt her wand was still clutched in her other hand she ahd not even noticed she still held it all she saw was his blood .
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:32 pm

Robert looked up at Khaat and frowned. Khaat was normally better than this, but she had lost so much that she was obviously not coping with the fear of losing her best childhood friend well. "Sit, Khaat. I have this," Robert said firmly. "He'll wake up in a moment." Khaat slowly walked back to the table and sat down, feeling very numb. All she was seeing was wandering Brian's big house alone, carrying Abbey's tiny form alone from room to room without him in any of them. She'd lost Remus and she'd lost Rob. Was she supposed to never share her life with anyone who wouldn't leave her? She knew there would never be any romance between Brian and her, but she wasn't prepared to lose him today.

Lizzie set a cup of chamomile tea in front of Khaat too and sat with her. "Khaat," she said softly, "He's alright. Your dad has the bleeding stopped. He's going to wake up in a moment. You've seen this before, I know you have." Khaat nodded, not speaking. "

Brian slowly woke up, seeing Robert with him. "Robert? Is Ronata okay?" he asked. Robert looked at the young woman. Probably Ronata, he decided.

"Well, if you call scaring the wits out of everyone fine, then yes," Robert replied. "How do you feel?"

"Like I really could use a beer," Brian said. He sat up slowly, with Robert's hand supporting him. He helped Brian over to the table and helped him to a chair.

"You look like you could use one. What happened?" Robert asked. Brian explained what had happened as best he knew how.

"Sorry about that," Brian apologized to everyone. Robert sat beside him.

"He's fine," Robert said to calm everyone. "A good night's sleep and he'll be good as new. " He looked at Ronata. "I'm Robert Lupin. Khaat's father. What can you tell me?"

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:59 pm

Ronata watched as Brian sat up and loked at every one apologying. It was then and only then she put ehr wand away holding her cup with both hands but saying nothing the image of the dead men spinning in her mind. she had seen dead bodies before but to have some one in her arms dying she had just froze and now she ahd felt bad foir not being strong enouph to help when she was needed.

Placing down the cup she moved to the cafe window she wrapped her arms around herself feeling some what usless. Back in her thought she knew her fqather would be telling her it was not her fault those men deserved what they get for attacking them but she was some what confused as to what they wanted and why her. She had nothing of importance nor was she important, she was just a roimanian that had come back to find a life.

Unknowing she had started to pace as she thought about what had happened, one hand across her chest the other under her chin as she paced.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:17 pm

Khaat saw her father frown, and she knew what he was thinking. He had needed to hear from Ronata about what she knew of this, and she did not appear capable of talking to him. He turned to Brian. "What happened? It doesnt' seem that she is capable of talking right now. I need it from you, if that's the case."

"Well," Brian said, "I walked her home and saw her room door ajar and heard voices inside. Well, if she knows no one here but us, it could not have been anyone friendly. So, I went in and found there were two men there. They turned and fired at me. I did try to use lesser force but they kept firing for keeps and I didn't have much of a choice. I was forced to kill. I dropped them both simultaneously."

"No idea who they were?"

"None. It would seem to me that they knew that those rooms are generally only used for someone of some notoriety--like the Minister or someone. My guess is that they thought she was someone important and was looking for something to provide them with some personal gain."

"A likely thought," Robert said. "Well, she clearly can't stay there tonight with 2 dead guys on her floor. "

"No, but we need to see if she can pull herself together first. Otherwise, she would be better in your care for the night."

"Agreed."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:31 pm

Steven left khaats side and moved to where Ronata paced. He moved in her way, his hands stopping her gently "Ronata, Ro?" he asked speaking softly "you ok?" he saw her look at him "Every ones worried" . He watched as she fround then smiled turning to Robert some what confused at her actions he looked back as he felt her hand on his arm as she spoke saying she was fine and that she had just been taken by suprise.

He smiled back at her "Ro, even the best Aurors are taken by suprise" he said feeling her relax against his hands he watched as she took out her trunk placing it on the flor she enlarged it then looked threw it for somthing finaly at the back of the trunk she cried out she had found it shriking the trunk back down as she stood with a battered old diary.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:18 pm

Ronata felt soft hands stop her walking and looked up into Stevens eyes as he asked if she was allright. She could not help but smile as he called her Ro , she ahd not been called that since she was alittle girl as it was apet name her father called her. Her hand moved to rest on his arm. "Yes Im fine thank you " she looked at the rather distinguished gentelman and smiled 2I am Ronata, Ronata Volkmann sir" she said in awnser to his earlier question "Ij am just confused as to why they went after me , I am just a romanian woman , nothing extraordinary " then her eys went wide reatchin into her pockert she took out her trunk adn enlarged it.

Moving to it she pulled it open and dug threw the clothe that had been hastily packed some falling to teh floor behindher as she dug deep into the back of it , there in a black wodden box sat a large brown battered book. she breathed a sig of relive and brought it out shrinking the trunk back down to fit back in her pocket
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:24 pm

(OOC--you already got out the book)

Khaat watched her father who was clearly assessing Ronata. His analytical mind was always studying. "As Brian said. the rooms you were in are used for almost nothing else but hosting wizarding celebrities. My guess is that your very presence in that room was enough to make them think that you had something worth their while. An unfortunate misconception on their part. As long as you weren't hurt , that's what matters. You will, though, not be able to return there tonight. We shall have to help you make some sort of other temporary arrangement."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:35 pm

Ronata nodded her head "yes, I was just confeniate " she said holding it against her chest she saw Steven shift behind her and turned to face him "please will you hold this for me, it belonged to my father" she said knowing exactly what she was doing.

Looking at her clothes she sighed then cuckled as she cleaned her clothes to be as good as new. Moving to the man who had taken her to the couldren she looked at him "thank you , Brian " she said and gently kissed his cheek in apreciation of what he had done. "I am in your debt , I just wish i could have helped I guess i need more practice, but where am I to stay now " she said but heard a cough from behind her and turned to see Steven walking over to her.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top