The Forgotten Man (mature content ) - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Forgotten Man (mature content ) - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Forgotten Man (mature content )

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Forgotten Man (mature content ) - Page 10 Empty Re: The Forgotten Man (mature content )

Post by Katherine Lupin Fri May 21, 2010 12:23 pm

"I'm going to back log him," she said, mumbling slightly. "But I'm glad they're safe." She knelt back down to her herbs, and started working again with a vengence. She wasn't even aware that she was angry enough with him that she was getting a bit too rough with her brand new herbs. She was totally preoccupied about Robert at the moment. She had had enough. Khaat and Abbey were safe. If he didn't get home and get some sleep tonight, she was going to have it out with him, because clearly his fatigue was making him take leave of his senses.
Katherine Lupin
Katherine Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 150
Special Abilities : Medium, Talking to Birds, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

The Forgotten Man (mature content ) - Page 10 Empty Re: The Forgotten Man (mature content )

Post by Steven Walker Fri May 21, 2010 12:30 pm

steven looked at her and sighed "Kathrine would you like me to make some ice tea" he asked hoping the request out if his normal characture would make her stop for a moment before she mangled her new plants. he rested his hand on her shoulder "I make a mean mint dulip" he said smiling.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Lupin Fri May 21, 2010 12:33 pm

"I think that would be lovely," she said, trying to relax. "I think I'll go over to Brian's a bit later and check on them. You want to come?" she asked. "I do have a baby gift for Abbey that I want to give to Khaat. Althought I didn't originally think she'd be getting it until August. I'd like her to have it. You're welcome to come with me if you want to. I'm sure Khaat would like to see you."
Katherine Lupin
Katherine Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri May 21, 2010 12:41 pm

steven smiled seeing her relax even if it was just a little "yes i'd like that I kinda got an apology to make to brian " he said rubbing his chin and chuckaling. he held out his hand to help her up and walked to teh kitchen .Where he Lightly muddle together the mint leaves and sugar with a few drops of water in the bottom of the glass. Then he almost fill two glass with crushed ice and poured a litttle Bourbon over it not too much and garnished with a sprig of mint. he walked back to Kathrine "Mint Julep as requested" he said and sat down next to her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Lupin Fri May 21, 2010 12:47 pm

"Thank you. Just the perfect thing for a warm day. I haven't had one of these for years. Robert used to make them once in awhile on warm August evenings after Khaat had gone to bed, and he and Remus and I used to sit outside in the cool of the evening--never on a full moon night, of course--and just sit and look at the stars." She took a sip of the Julep. "Remus would have liked this. And he surely would have loved Abbey. He'd have been a like a grandfather to her. And what a wonderful grandfather he would have been. You and Remus would have gotten along, I think. Remus was a bit more diplomatic than Robert is. Robert is very direct. Both of them had a way of being very effective with whatever they wanted to do, but just in two completely different ways."
Katherine Lupin
Katherine Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri May 21, 2010 1:01 pm

he sat listening as she complimented the drink "yeah , but i've not been who I should have been these last few months " he said softly as he looked at her and then out over the farm "if i did anything before that annoyed you Im apologysing now for it, what happend last night kinda woke me up to the fact i was being a jerk, to every one" he said looking into his glass then at her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Lupin Fri May 21, 2010 1:05 pm

"It's alright," she smiled. "We Lupins are well accustomed to loss and what it does to not only the body, but the mind and the spirit as well. Bruises heal a lot quicker than a broken heart. We know that all first hand. And I know you had a bit of a squabble with Brian last night. If I know that boy at all, he knew exactly what he was doing. He's led a lot of men over the years, and he knows exactly how to bring the best out of the men under his command. It sounds like whatever he did worked."
Katherine Lupin
Katherine Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri May 21, 2010 1:10 pm

steven smiled at her "yes they do , and it has " he said siping on the Julep " I just hope he'll accept my apology i was kinda blunt with him and said somthings I shouldn't have, I don't mind saying im a bit scared to go back incase he decks me agian , don't think this body could take any more beatings" he shifted on the chair remebering the tattoo he once had hoping the woman had the good sense to remove hers too.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Lupin Fri May 21, 2010 1:16 pm

"Don't fool yourself. If Brian knew what he was doing, then he expected every word and was probably looking for exactly the reaction he got. He's more than likely going to be very pleased if you find yourself a wiser man this morning. It is a small price to pay, to have one night of regret, rather than to wake up in your old age and realize that you've thrown your life away by resenting life because you couldn't have what you wanted out of it. Brian may well have saved you years of wasteful bitterness. If I know Brian at all, he will be pleased that you are well on your way to becoming the man that he knows you can be."
Katherine Lupin
Katherine Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri May 21, 2010 1:24 pm

steven chuckled " if a bit bruised , ok I.ll come with you " he said ralising he could not put it off any longer he had to face Brian iof he had any chance of staying in the organsation and keeping a good freind, Brian and Khaat. "hows the Julep?" he asked finishng his "you still want a hand with those herbs?" he asked but saw a chicken wandering the yard "Huh? Ow no not again, "he said placing his glass down "ok you back to the pen!! he shuted and with a flap it wondered back to the pen"do they never do as you say" he asked chukaling as he sat back down.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top