The Forgotten Man (mature content ) - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Forgotten Man (mature content ) - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Forgotten Man (mature content )

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Forgotten Man (mature content ) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Forgotten Man (mature content )

Post by Katherine Lupin Fri May 21, 2010 1:31 pm

"Well, we had a small burst of rain here last night, just enough to bring out the worms, and they're hunting them, I think," Katherine laughed. "Usually they're pretty obedient. The julep is fine. Thank you. Yes, let's finish the herbs and then I'll clean up a bit before I go see Khaat and Abbey. I certainly want to be clean enough to hold my granddaughter. " She took her glass with her and moved back down to the herb garden and started to work again.
Katherine Lupin
Katherine Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 150
Special Abilities : Medium, Talking to Birds, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

The Forgotten Man (mature content ) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Forgotten Man (mature content )

Post by Steven Walker Fri May 21, 2010 1:44 pm

steven moved to beside her placing his glass on a flas stne not far from as he worked to remove teh weeds and tame the magic plants , soon he sat back and wiped his brow dry of the sweat "and you do this every day" he said with a chuckle "I think were done here for today anyway" he picked up his drink and took a sip it ws now warm , holding his hand against it he cooled it down , then did the same for Kathrines "nothing worse than a warm drink"
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Lupin Fri May 21, 2010 1:47 pm

"I agree. Thank you. Well, I think we're done in this bed for now. I think I want to go get cleaned up to go see Khaat. I need a few minutes. If you want to go, just meet me in the kitchen. I want to shower off the sweat and grime and put on fresh clothes before I go there. Give me about 15 minutes?"
Katherine Lupin
Katherine Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri May 21, 2010 2:05 pm

Steven nodded "sure i'll head home, shower and change and come right back " he fiished his drink and took her now empty one back into there kitchen. walking back out he smiled to her as he aperated back to his own home. but there on the porch lay the wolf sunning her self "How... how did you get out ?" he asked as he walked up to her "Oow I have my ways " she said rolling onto her back "Mumm you have a nice sunning spot here " she said ith a bit of a chuckle in her voice. Steven shook his head " oK well if your going to stay there, then make your self useful and guard the house I have to go out for a bit, visiting before you ask" he slipped back into teh house and to his room whre he saw a ruffled bae he stragtened it and headed for teh shower for the second time that day . this time he washed quickly and placed the towels from then and earlier into the basket before dressing in clean chinos and a white shirt with brown shoes. looking at himself he stood smirking , he never thought the day he would wear his sensable clothes again.

Once done he walked back out to the porch noticing the wolf sniff the air "its called being clean" he said and looked at her "what?" she said "its called nature" she reliped "its called you and a bath if you want to stay here " he said grinning "but when i get back" he moved off the porch and aperated back to the Lupin farm to wait for Katherine.

Last edited by Steven Walker on Fri May 21, 2010 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Lupin Fri May 21, 2010 2:19 pm

Katherine went in and refreshed herself, and found clean clothes. She chose a pair of white slacks and a shortsleeved pink sweater that was embroidered with flowers. She slipped on a pair of white canvas slipon shoes and brushed her hair. She got out two gift bags from her closet. A gift for Khaat and a gift for Abbey. She smiled softly to herself, a proud grandmother. She was anxious to see the improvements in Khaat and Abbey for herself. She'd have a thing or two to say to Robert later.
Katherine Lupin
Katherine Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri May 21, 2010 3:08 pm

stevejn sat back down in the chair as he waited for her, it was then he rembered he had not brought anything for Khaat or abby . Quickly he thought and accioed a small picture fram in a silver box and a gift set for abby all were in a striped bag now he was ready to see her. moving from the chair he lent over the rail loking out , the heat had now dropped to a cool teperture he was glad of that.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Lupin Fri May 21, 2010 3:31 pm

Katherine went back out to the kitchen, carrying her gift bags, to wait on Steven to reappear so they could go to see Khaat and Abbey. She took a moment to pour kibbles into the large bowl that Mo and Max shared when they visted the farm and put fresh ice water in the water bowl. Mo loved ice water almost better than anything, and he came running when he heard Katherine getting ice cubes out. It made her laugh. She reached down and petted him and Max both. "I know. You miss Khaat. You'll see her soon, I promise," she said gently. They purred and nuzzled her. "I'm sorry you were lonely. That's going to be better now. You'll see."
Katherine Lupin
Katherine Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri May 21, 2010 3:43 pm

Steven sighed and picked up the bags , now thiking he should go iside as he heard the sound of ice cubes and sa two cat come running , he could not help but chuckle "Max and Mo i presume" he said keeping his distance from them by standing on the door way of the kitchen "sorry im a bit late, I was watching the sun set on your porch " he said holding the bag up "A peace offering for Khaat and Abby " he said and smiled seeing her bag too.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Lupin Fri May 21, 2010 3:55 pm

"Gifts from Grandma. Its my right to spoil my daughter and my granddaughter completely," she smiled. "And yes. The big orange one is Mo, and the white one is Max. They miss Khaat. I keep telling them they'll see her soon. Maybe Brian will let me bring them, if I make them promise not to go after all the feathers on his Native American artwork," she laughed. "Are you ready to go?"
Katherine Lupin
Katherine Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri May 21, 2010 4:17 pm

steven smiled and looked at the cats who he saw eyed him up, he shifted nervously as he watched them. "yes im ready " he said taking a step back from Mo who had wondered close to him . he smiled nervously at big orange male cat as he growled at steven "erm...kathrine" he said "cats don't like me for some reason, and Mo seem not to ether, I am not liking the look in his eyes " he said glancing from Mo to Kathrine and back.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top