The Forgotten Man (mature content ) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Forgotten Man (mature content ) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Forgotten Man (mature content )

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Forgotten Man (mature content ) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Forgotten Man (mature content )

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed May 19, 2010 3:50 pm

Jack looked back in the house seeing jessica still not returned he sat back and thought about what brian had said " what about my family, I have 3 kids too " he said looking at him "even thought the offer intests me i have to know they will be safe , another reason i left the Aurors too " he rubbed his chin "tell me more " he sid his intrest now peeked .
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

The Forgotten Man (mature content ) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Forgotten Man (mature content )

Post by Brian Quinn Wed May 19, 2010 4:02 pm

"It is typically just an overnight assignment here and there--all over the world. Robert has more money, power, and influence than you have any idea about. Robert is dedicated to stopping a severe problem. There is an age old problem that he and others before him have been working to fight against. It is extremely dangerous. We've lost some extremely powerful wizards in battle. But I need a dedicated partner to work with. Someone I can trust who will follow my every word even if they don't agree.

"Robert is heavily involved in a huge secret organization that he and his friends founded years ago to stop the human trafficking of wizarding children for sale to wealthy muggles. The kids, once they're kidnapped, are undergrounded all over the world and trained by evil wizards to only be able to do certain spells. Just the ones to make their muggle owners more powerful and more wealthy. They spend their lives as slaves to the muggles. It has outraged us for years. Robert has offices all over the world to stop this heinous crime and we've restored, to date, hundreds of wizarding children to their families. We have lost a few good and well loved collegues in this war. I won't kid you. But I need good aurors who won't shrink from battle, who are willing to be gone for a night here and there, and who can keep secrets. People who are dedicated to the Lupins. I won't have anyone on board who is not dedicated first and foremost to the Lupin family. Robert has sacrificed a lot to do this. And, just so you know, Khaat is on board with this as well. But she is a very special operative. She works for Robert as an exterminator--an assassin. When we know where a child has been absconded off to, she goes in, rescues the child, and eliminates the wizards--and sometimes muggles--who have been keeping the kids captive. And she is excellent at her job. Remember, it was Robert and Remus who trained her.

"The operation runs tight. It's run like a ship. The way it's explained to others is that its just a bunch of dotty old men pretending to be pirates every so often--when they're on holiday. Robert is the captain. We call him Captain Lyle--because of the lycanthropy--the werewolf curse in his family. I am Robert's first mate. They call me Cob for short--Chief Officer Brian. But it means first mate. What do you think so far?"
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 636
Special Abilities : Healer, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed May 19, 2010 4:07 pm

jack sat listening to what he had to say "I know about the lycanthropy thing, I'm one my self, Robert has me on a potion to control it " he said and then lent forward, with a smile he held out his hand to him " Glad to help when and where you want me Brain , and Stevens not that bad hes just up tight about the loss of his wife, Im sure he'll come around sooner or later, in what brothel we don't know " he said chuckaling to him "I just hope he learns from it"
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Wed May 19, 2010 4:14 pm

"Well, I'm hoping that he comes to respect us as friends or brothers--whichever. And the guys in the organization really do like him. I know he's a good man and a good auror. But he's rubbing me the wrong way right now, that's all. "

He watched Jessica come back out with three bottles of soda. "How did you know I wanted one of those?" he laughed, as she handed him one. He looked in her eyes and saw that somehow she knew exactly everything they had said. "Oh." He said sighing. "So you're a seer, are you? I should have figured that. Well, we were only trying to keep you from worrying. But, from what little I know about you, you seem like a very strong woman who can take a lot more than people give you credit for. So tell me, Mrs. Black Heart, do you have an opinion on what you just heard even though you were clear in the kitchen?"
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed May 19, 2010 4:20 pm

Jessica folded her arms across her chest aftyer she had placed down the tray "yes I am and know all you two boys have been sceeming, if hes in then I am too , like it or not i know about the organisastion and the kids tht are being taken and used , he dosen't go any where unless im in too we could alternate the nights, the twins can be partly bottle fed" she said now siting next to Jack on the arm of the chair as she wrapped her arm around him.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Wed May 19, 2010 4:28 pm

"Well, Jess, I have the perfect place for you. When we do an operations night, we have men at the scene where we expect the kids will be taken, usually some sort of carnival or large city celebration where kids can slip away from their folks easily or be taken easily in a crowd. We work in pairs. One man serves as the distraction---the fighter who allows the rescuer to grab the child and return the child to our headquarters. We also have need of a team at the headquarters in order to take care of any possible injuries to the children, and their fears. They are normally all terribly frightened. We make sure they are calmed, loved, tended to, fed, and then in the morning, we reunite them with their parents. I think a strong calming force like you might be just what we need. I'll have to check with Robert, but it may be that you could bring your kids on nights that we need you two. There are a lot of extra guest rooms. They could stay in there and play. You could put them to bed there, and they would have dozens of kids to have breakfast with the next morning--if Robert approves it. There is probably few places that are safer that Robert's safehouses. How does that sound? Um...perhaps you two need to discuss it?" He doubted they really needed to discuss it. Brian had the feeling that once Jess had her mind made up, there was absolutely nothing even big Jack was going to do to change it. He was tempted to laugh just a little, but he restrained himself.
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed May 19, 2010 4:36 pm

jessica looked at him like hed said something insulting " no we don't if its all right with Robert then Im in and jack of course" she said blushing slightly at the felt jacks hand on her lower back, she chuckled " hey stop that you know im ticklaish there " she said to jack looking down to see him and laughing as he continued "Hay!" she said now sliping to sit on his knee "got you where I want you " he said smiling " sure im in" and he held out his hand again for Brian to shake though a little dificult while jessicas hands were all over him "WOW! not there jess" he chuckled
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Wed May 19, 2010 4:39 pm

Brian shook hands with Jack and said, "Okay, consider yourselves in, unless I tell you otherwise. I'll check with Robert....In fact,...Robert! Need to talk to you!" He said, looking a bit like he was shouting at the sky. He knew it looked foolish, but he also knew that he had a good enough connection with Robert that it would reach him and bring him quickly.
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Wed May 19, 2010 4:55 pm

Robert heard Brian calling him and apparated to him quickly. He was never quite sure what he was going to find when Brian sent for him. He looked at the three of them, and then spotted Brian's black eye. "What did you do?" he frowned at him. "Did you pick a fight with Jack or something?"

"Steven," Brian said. "After a few beers. I was trying to knock the chip off his shoulder, but..."

"Who got the worst of it?"

"He did. I promise you that."

"Good. If you couldn't take a plastered auror, I'd have had to rethink you a bit," Robert laughed. "Hi, Jack and Jess. Let me repair this boy, then we can talk. Close your eyes, Brian." Brian obeyed, and Robert laid his hand over the afffected eye. It healed under his touch. "There. Now you look like yourself again. But I know better than to think you brought me here for this. What's the problem?"

"No problem, really," Brian said. "I want to add the Black Hearts to the organization. But they may have to bring their kids on operations nights--if all that works for you."

"Jess?" Robert asked, "Can you manage your three and still work at the same time? My guess is that most of the kids will come into the headquarters while yours are sleeping, but you know I have to ask. And can you put up with a bunch of big burly guys that enjoy shiplife sometimes a bit too much? They take that whole pirate coverstory sometimes a bit too seriously. If you can do all that, I have no issue. Jack, you should know by now I would not have an issue with you. If you two think you can do that, then you're hired, and Brian will get you portkeys to the headquarters and medallions for your protection and show you how to use them. Oh, and by the way, I'm moving Abbey out of her incubator and into a regular newborn crib to see how she does. If she does well for 24 hours, I may be able to release her. She's gained enough weight now, and it seems she has developed her lungs well enough to breathe on her own now without the help of the incubator. And as for Khaat, she is getting stronger all the time. I suppose, technically, she doesn't merit ICU anymore, but it keeps her hidden from Skeeter until we get her moved.

"One more thing, All. I have hired Emmy Lestrange, one of my healers, who also happens to be Matt's wife, to work here to help relieve Brian as the only healer here. I am encouraging her to work her shift and then return to her family, but you might want to be sure she has a place to rest and watch her energy levels. She is 6 months pregnant with twins. And, Jess, I know you know what that's like. If you can help her out, I trust you to do that. It isn't that Brian isn't a very capable healer. He is. However, there are things that Khaat is not going to want a man's touch for. And I know you understand that too."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed May 19, 2010 5:01 pm

Jack noded and jessica smiled " its good to hear shes getting better , both of them" jesica culdn't help but chuckle when she hear about Emmy Lestrange "thats wonderfull and boy do I know , Robert I thik I can handeel simple men if i handeled the dark man on my on im sure tey will be a bresse " she said jack cuckled "poor men " he said earning a swip from jesica and he laughed "joking dear , just joking " he said rubbing his ribbs as she kised him better on his lips . "its good to see you again Robert or should I now say boss " she grinned.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top