The Forgotten Man (mature content ) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Forgotten Man (mature content ) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Forgotten Man (mature content )

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Forgotten Man (mature content ) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Forgotten Man (mature content )

Post by Robert Lupin Wed May 19, 2010 5:12 pm

"Good to see both of you too," Robert smiled. "And welcome aboard, by the way." He watched Brian go in the house and return a moment later. He had a larger, standard sized medallion on a gold chain for Jack, and a plain key. For Jessica, he had a much smaller medallion, identical to the ones for the men, only smaller and on a very delicate feminine chain so it did, in fact look simply like a pretty feminine necklace. He handed her a very plain key as well.

"The keys are portkeys to get you to the headquarters and back home. I know you both know how to use a portkey. The medallions are, basically, what muggles would refer to as a homing device and a distress call. You will see that the skulls spin. If you spin them upside down, everyone else who has a medallion will know you're in trouble and will be able to apparate to you instantly. I suggest you don't try it just for fun, or we're liable to have a whole great lot of pirates here instantly, all with wands drawn, ready to fight." Brian smiled.

"Khaat has a matching medallion to yours, Jess, but she has chosen to put hers on a bracelet that she doesn't take off. You do with it as you please," Robert said to her. He eyed the sandwiches and helped himself to one. "I didn't think I was hungry until I saw those. Thanks, all. I guess I've been a bit tunnel visioned with Khaat and Abbey. And thank you for all you're doing for Khaat and Abbey. Brian--am I going to be patching Steven? Where'd he go?"

"I have no idea," Brian shrugged. "I threw him out to go cool off."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

The Forgotten Man (mature content ) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Forgotten Man (mature content )

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed May 19, 2010 5:59 pm

jessica took hrs and jack took his sliping it into his pocket , jessica placed hers around her neck "Humm not lost the touch fits perfectly " she said smiling to jack "suits you too" jack said smiling as she bent down and kissed him , he coughed feling a bit embaresed she did that in front of steven and most of all Robert "ow look jack black heart is blushing" she said smiling as she brushed her finger over his cheek and chuckled.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Wed May 19, 2010 6:03 pm

"I'm going to get back to Khaat. I presume you'll let me know if Steven shows up and needs a bit of patching. I hope you went easy, Brian," Robert said.

"No, not really," Brian said. "I didn't maim him, but I wanted him to remember how he got those bruises when he sobers up."

Robert did not reply. He simply said, "Enjoy your evening, All. I'm back to work."

He apparated away, back to St. Mungos.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed May 19, 2010 6:11 pm

jack nodded "see ya boss" he sid grining as he looked at jesica "ok, whats on your mind nowas if i didn't know " she said slipping from his knees and stepping back. Jack grinned to Brian "excuse me while i teach my wife a lesson in embaresment " he said winking and grining to him. pushing up from his chair he moved to jessica, who backed away already unable to hide her grin , jack behind his back pointed to a glass still holding ice cubes and they floated across to him. Jessic backed off the porch and on to teh lan area "ow no , no, no you don't mr black heart " she said as he then quickened his pace running after her he tipped the ice down her back she screamed but laughed.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Wed May 19, 2010 6:20 pm

Brian just smiled. He was glad they were having a good time. It reminded him of some of the pranks he and Khaat used to play on each other. They'd had a lot of fun when they were kids--especially at Hogwarts. They'd both been Gryffindors and had shared the same house. That had given all kinds of opportunities for adolescent foolishness.

He remembered, too, then, the first time he'd seen her in an evening gown. At the Yule Ball. It seemed that all of a sudden she had grown up. She had gone from being a kid to a gorgeous woman overnight. He'd never forgotten that picture of her in his mind. She'd worn green. Emerald green, and it matched her necklace perfectly. It was then that he realized she could carry herself every bit as much like a princess as any rightful royal. He had treated her a bit differently since that night. Neither one of them had counted on it. It had just happened.

Now, he was anxious to get her home, to get her out of St. Mungos into someplace where he knew she would be safe. Her and that gorgeous little girl of hers. It was hard for him to imagine that she had a child now. But Abbey was here, and she was beautiful. And Brian had sworn they would never be in need again.
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 636
Special Abilities : Healer, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed May 19, 2010 6:26 pm

Jessica walked abck up slightly wet and out of breath but smiling " ah, khaat"she said as she sat in the seat jack had been in , he too folowed chosing to sit on the steps " I can tell you were thiking of her , you practicly scream you thoughts , Abby is that her daughters name , pretty " she lent forard and touched his hand "she'll be fine , Robert already said Abbys put on weight Khaat just need to replenish her energys , once done she'll be kicking your butt all th way back to st. mongos" she said softly
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Wed May 19, 2010 6:45 pm

"I was just remembering some things from our days as kids in Hogwarts," He smiled. "We had some good times back then. We still do. I'm just really ready for her to be out of there and be back where I know she won't have to be under any kind of pressure. Not from her staff or from the press either one. She can use the break. And she needs some time to really get to know Abbey, without having any other responsibilities but her. I'm just looking foreward to all that."
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed May 19, 2010 6:50 pm

jessica smiled "If you don't mide me saying sounds like your broody for a family of your own, and you were telling steven off about it earlier " she said grinning "ow I know what you mean, khaat needs time to bond with abby and here if perfect, so peace ful and quiet " she said just as archagel flew in to sit on his perch "well some of the time. Bu rember what you told steven shes not your wife ether and abbys not your daughter,as much as you wish" she pointed her finger " don't tell me you haven't thought about it I know"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Wed May 19, 2010 7:01 pm

"Not like that I haven't," he said truthfully. "But I have more money than I will ever spend, and she's family to me. That means so is Abbey. "I've never had those kinds of feelings for her. But they both deserve better than Rob Dent.

"She and Robert are my very best friends. I would do anything for them. Anything they asked. And right now, they need my help. And as long as they need me, I'll be here. I hope she finds another man to love her who will treat her as she deserves. But that isn't going to be me. She deserves better than someone who wants more in his life than his job. And right now, that's all I have room for."
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed May 19, 2010 7:20 pm

jessica smiled "so your the rich uncle type " she said siting back on the chair as she fet the cool bresse blow threw the trees and caross her face " thats a good thing, but rember theres a thin line between caring and loving , as steven need to discover witch side hes on so you walk that thin line too " she picked up a can of soda and poped it taking a long drink " well Mrs potts is allright to have the kids till morning so tel me a bit more about this organisation "

Jack sat listening he watched brian closley, his wear half told him what he had said was true and he smiled "you know you have a great place here witch i had an uncle like you with a log cabin, Khaat and abby are so luck and do you know its biuld on a lay line that positive energy straight off"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top