The Forgotten Man (mature content ) - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Forgotten Man (mature content ) - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Forgotten Man (mature content )

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Forgotten Man (mature content ) - Page 9 Empty Re: The Forgotten Man (mature content )

Post by Katherine Lupin Thu May 20, 2010 8:20 pm

"That would be very nice," she said, brushing some stray wisps of hair from her forehead. "What do you know about magical plants? Robert has a whole patch of them over there." she gestured across the garden. "Some of them are pretty ornery and like to cause trouble with my cooking herbs. I keep telling myself I'm going to see if Robert knows why they want to eat my kitchen herbs or look it up in one of his books. But somehow I never have enough hours in the day. And if he doesnt' soon get me word about how Khaat is this morning, I'm going to put him in one of his own bug jars!" She was starting to feel edgy now, wondering if something was wrong.
Katherine Lupin
Katherine Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 150
Special Abilities : Medium, Talking to Birds, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

The Forgotten Man (mature content ) - Page 9 Empty Re: The Forgotten Man (mature content )

Post by Steven Walker Thu May 20, 2010 8:51 pm

steven wtched and knelt down watching as a lant move to where it shouldn't he slaped the vine and it went back "thats a creeping vine " he said feeling she wanted to know more he stood up and stepped back "I'll be abck just going to get that report for you" he said and aperated away to St. mongos
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Thu May 20, 2010 9:18 pm

The pressure was temporarily off. Khaat was safe. And so was Abbey. Robert had breathed an enormous sigh of relief. He had gone back to his office and had sat down with a huge file on the kitchen, their menu's, their recipes, and all their ridiculous reasons why they were defying Khaat. He leaned back in his chair, sighing deeply, realizing he was getting a monsterous migraine. Something he had not suffered since the last time Khaat had nearly died from being so thin. He shut his eyes for a brief moment, and fell uncontrollably into a light sleep, completely exhausted from both the lack of sleep and from repeatedly giving his own life energies over the last few days to keep Khaat alive.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu May 20, 2010 9:26 pm

apering in the main lobby of st mungos steven hurried up to Roberts office knocking lightly as he, much to a secertarys ditaste pushed open the door "Robert , Kate would like an update on Khaat, sorry to bother you" he said softly as he now stood in the dorway of his office with the young woman snaping at his heels "Miss he knows I here trust me I am expected" he said softly to her and she disapered off laeving him grinning as he turned back into the room.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Thu May 20, 2010 9:35 pm

"I am sorry, Steven. Tell her, for me, please?" He rubbed his temples, sighing heavily. He had not intended to forget to send word to Kate, but he was overloaded. Perhaps now that Khaat and Abbey were safe, maybe he could get at least one nights sleep.

"Khaat and Abbey are safe. I discharged them to Brian's just a little bit ago. Khaat is definitely stronger. She was able to sit up with help and was able, for a moment to sit in a chair, if I helped her get there and back. Abbey has gained enough that she does not need the incubator anymore. She was 4 pounds 10 ounces this morning, well out of danger. Her lungs are developed enough that she does not need oxygen anymore. I had the healers test that yesterday and last night. All seems to be going exceptionally well for Abbey.

"I had to get them out of here before it hits the press that either Rob or Jen have been arrested, and since they are out of danger, I just discharged them quickly before someone questioned why Khaat was not critical anymore and still a patient in ICU. I should have moved her to another room, but we'll handle it at Brians."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu May 20, 2010 9:46 pm

Steven walked over to his deask and stood in front of him "yes sir" he said listening and breathing a sigh of relive as he spoke "thats great news, kate will be happy about that " he could not help the grin that sat on his face "Robert Sir , if you don't mind me saying you need rest, I 'll pass the message on to her she will be happy " he turned as if to lave but stopped "I don't mean to tell you how to do your job sir but , you look like you could use a good sleep " he said then headed back out and down to the lobby to aperate back to the farm "KATE SHES FINE!!!" He shouted as he searched for her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Lupin Thu May 20, 2010 10:04 pm

"What?" Katherine rose to her feet, so stunned she was almost shellshocked. All the reports had been so negative, she could not believe her ears. "She's..what? What diid you say? Tell me everything! Don't leave anything out. When did that happen? What does he mean by 'fine?' Where is she? Is she still in ICU? I'm going to kill him for not telling me."
Katherine Lupin
Katherine Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri May 21, 2010 5:22 am

stevem siled as he walked to where he'd heard her voice "Khaat and Abbey are safe. Robert discharged them to Brian's just a little bit ago. Khaat is definitely stronger. She was able to sit up with help and was able, for a moment to sit in a chair, If Robert helped her get there and back. Abbey has gained enough that she does not need the incubator anymore. She was 4 pounds 10 ounces this morning, well out of danger. Her lungs are developed enough that she does not need oxygen anymore. Robert had the healers test that yesterday and last night. All seems to be going exceptionally well for Abbey. "" he said repearing what robert had told him in his office "thought Robert looked realy tired " he said now stood infront of her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Lupin Fri May 21, 2010 11:54 am

"He won't have to worry about being tired," Katherine frowned, "I'm going to kill him. How dare he not tell me! Of all the nerve." She sighed and breathed a sigh of relief. "But thank God! I am so relieved that they're alright and out of there. They'll be safe at Brian's. I know Robert is right that if we brought them here, it would be one of the first places the press would look. We would not be a very good safehouse for her, but I can't help but want my daughter and my granddaughter home where they belong."
Katherine Lupin
Katherine Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri May 21, 2010 12:06 pm

steven couls not help but smirk as she sat she was going to kill Robert "I think he thought it best to hide her for a while because of a very nosy reporter , he didn't want it leaking out so Rob and his sister Jen could find her and Abby" he said hoping to calm her done "yes Brians is safe maily because nobody butt myself and a few others know about it, he would have told you himself I guess but hes so back logged with his work I guess "
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top