The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 37
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 37 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Page 37 of 46 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 41 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 37 Empty Re: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:27 pm

Ha Ha Razz I'm writing the rest of 28 and chappie 29 as we speak!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 37 Empty Re: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:55 pm

LoL Soph next time give me pleasure of punching Darren!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:56 pm

lol, ok Mari maybe next time! Ok, my lovely readers here is the rest of chappie 28 and half of 29!

As Professor Snape walked into the Great Hall he seen everything that happened. "Dentention for a month starting right after you get out of detention for Professor Umbridge and fiftthy points from Gryffindor. Sophia didn't care if she had detention for a month or sahe lost fifthy points from her house punching Darren really brighten her day! As for detention no biggie and has for fifthy points were lost she can get those back before the end of the day. But Andrian didn't let it go that easy though. "But sir, she was only defending herself!"said Andrian. "Silence Mr. Potter and fighting isn't the answer. "Oh, but you let Malfoy get away with crap all the time but when it comes to us you punish us!"said Andrian to his face.

"Silence Mr.Potter I won't be spoken like that detention for a month with Miss. Granger you will meet after you get finshed withUmbridge's which you are lucky you have for a week!"said Professor Snape as he walked off. Darren and Sue smirked at them. "Well, it turns out Potty, and the mudblood have there perfect date all month!"said Darren smirking as him and Sue laughed. "Be careful Granger you don't want that face of yours screwed up, but then again it already is!"said Sue. As Andrian felt the urge to curse them Sophia held him back. "Andrian love, just ignore them there not worth it!"said Sophia as sat back down at her spot she was at. Jess and Andrenn smiled at her. "Wow, Soph that was great you should have seen the look on Darren's face!"said Jess. "Yeah, he looked like a ferret trying to breath after you punched him!"said Andrenn as he showed them what Darren looked like.

In Potions class...

As the trio, Jess and Brianna walked to Potions class the smiled as they saw Mari and Dae waving at them towards the middle of the room. "Thanks, Mari for saving us seats!"said Sophia as she tooked her seat with her beside Mari, Andrian beside her and Andrenn beside him and Jess on the other side of Mari and Brianna beside Andrenn and Dae on the end.. "So, where are the others?"Jess asked Mariana. "Oh, there coming they had to stop by their common room and picked up there books."said Mariana. "Oh ok, but we don't have enough room four more people!"said Andrian. "Don't worry, I''l make it to where we can!"said Sophia as she waved her wand as the table became a little longer.

"Brillant now, we can all sit together!"said Brianna smiling. "Cool trick Sop!'said Dae smiling. As Simon, Adebola, Ginevra and Barabas came into the Potions classroom they saw everyone in the middle of the room. "Whoa, seems like everyone is sitting here!"said Simon. "Yeah, thanks to Soph everyone can sit here!"said Dae. "Wow, sounds like a plan to me!"said Adebola as she sat down on the other side of Dae. "Nice Soph now we can all work together!"said Ginevra as she sat beside Jess. ":Yep she's my sister always thinking of others!'said Simon smiling as he tooked a seat beside Ginevra. Barabas laughed. "Yeah, your right!"said Barabas smiling as he tooked the final seat beside Adebola.

As Professor Karkaroff walked into the room he smiled as his eyes teeth showed. Disgusted Sophia felt the urge to barf. "Yuck!" mumbled Sophia but to where the others could hear her. "Extremely!"said Adebola in a sick voice. "I think I'm going to be sick!"said Ginevra as she did look pale. "I think I'm already am!"Mari muttered back to them. "Girls two words shut up!"said Simon.
Andrian laughed but then looked at Sophia as she gave him a disgusted look that made him stop laughing. "Well, children welocme to your second year of Potions, I'm Professor Karkaroff your potions teacher from now on from now to your seventh year!"said Professor Karkaroff in a sweet but harsh voice that sent shivers down backs.

"Today, were going to be learning about Veritaserum can anone tell me what it does?" he asked as Sophia's hand flew up into the air. As he loooked around the classroom he said. "No, besides this Flighty Mudblood Granger?" he asked them as Sue and Darren smirked. "Very well, Mudblood tell them!"he said. Andrian glaredat him. "Evil ex death eater!"Andrian muttered. "Yeah, your right calling Sopoh a mudblood!"said Andrenn. "I agree I say lets attack!"said Simon who was very protective of his sister. "Guys, if we attack a teacher we'll get in more trouble or worse expelled!"said Dae. "If he says any thing else to Soph I'll give him something to say!"said Adebola as she held up her wand. "Pff.. I don't need a wand I got my hand!"said Mariana.

As Sophia glared back at him she spoke. "Veritaserum is a powerful Truth Serum that is most commonly used in interrogation. The potion effectively forces the drinker answer any questions put to them truthfully. Use of the potion is strictly controlled by the Ministry of Magic,Veritaserum is clear, colourless, and odourless and is almost indistinguishable from water. It can be mixed with any drink, and three drops are a sufficient dose to make the drinker spill out their innermost secrets. It can be resisted through different methods, including Occlumency."said Sophia.

"Correct Mudblood 10 points to Gryffindor and I didn't give it because your right I gave it because I have to!"said Professor Karkaroff. Andrian and the others glared at him. "Ok, today we'll be making this potion all week and we'll test them out by the end of the week!"he said smiling. "But you can't do that as I mentioned the Ministry of Magic is allowed and strictly controlled by them!"said Sophia. "Yes, I can and I will Mudblood!"said Professor Karkaroff as Sue and Darren smiled. Andrian stood up along with the others. "You know, she doeshave a last name which is Granger instead of calling her that!"said Simon.

"Oh, standing up for the your sister Mudblood , your family was exactly the same way!"he said. At this Jess stood up. "Don't insult her or Simon you evil snake !"said Jess. "Yeah, were no different then you are it's just some of us are half or Muggle borns!"said Ginevra. "Oh, how touching but not touching enough detention all of you!"he said. "For what defending themselves when you insulted them?"Adebola asked. "Yeah, they were just defending us!"said Sophia and Dae. "Ah, more loyal friends standing up to them how touching!"he said.

"Yeah, it's about to be more then touching it going to be hurting!"said Andrian as he got out his wand as Sophia and Andrenn held him back.. "Ah, potter threating to hurt me what a surprise just like your grandfarther!"he said smiling. "Let me go guys!"said Andrian struggling to get lose. Karkaroff smiled. "Pity, your friends won't let you attack me!"he said laughing. Andrenn shot him a glare. "We choose to control our temper rather then waste it on you!"said Andrenn. "Very well, them dentetion Mr. Thompson with all your friends I expect you all here!"he said as the bell rung.

As the gang walkedout of the classroom Andrian glared at the classroom. "Evil git god I think he worse then Professor Snape."said Andrian. As Sue and Darren walked out he smiled."Well, seems like Pooty and Mudblood won't have any free time they have three detentions to go to!"said Darren laughing. As Andrian was to go after him Sophia held him back. "Ignore him he isn't worth it!"said Sophia. "Yeah, your right lets go love!"said Andrian as he walked hand and hand outside for their break before heading to double potions once again. As the gang followed they thought about how the next Potions was going to be like. They all thought one thing. "Torture!"

Chappie 29

As the bell rung to go back to another hour of Potions the gang groaned. "Dang it, another hour of torture!"said Andrian as he walked hand in hand to Potions once again. "I can't believe wehave to do that Potion, what is he trying to do let the whole class spill there secrets?" Sophia asked them. "Yeah, exactly what he's trying to do Soph!"said Simon. "We have no choice he's the teacher!"said Adebola. "Well, he maybe the teacher but he's not the headmaster!"said Dae. "We can't bug Dumbledore on something small like this!"said Andrenn. "Yes, we can he's not allowed to teach that to second years!"said Ginevra.

As they all walked into potions they tooked there seat they were at an hour ago. "Well, I hope the gang in the middle have learned there lesson!"said Karkaroff evilly as he smiled evilly at them. As the gang glared back at them they kept there control they didn't want to cause anymore trouble. "Ok, guys your ingredients are on the board you may begin!"said Karkaroff as he smiled eviily at them showing his yellow teeth once again. As the gang begin working they tried there hardest not to say anything to Karkaroff as he was walking pass them telling them they were doing this or that wrong. Much to Sophia's dismay she was actually getting the potion right and perfect she didn't want it to effect her marks she had in potions.

I'll write some more later I'm tried right now!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:29 pm

Awesome chappie ! It's really good.
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Number of posts : 1551

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:22 pm

That great sweetie, i like the way we are all be loyal
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:24 pm

Soph, lolz to you, you made my charrie so much like Pansy Parkinson so much. Nice chappie though!
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:47 pm

Auh Soph challenging a teacher!I LIKE IT!
And I didn;t get it well....did I get detention?
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:46 pm

good chapter, soph. :]
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:17 pm

yes we all did but I do have to change the names seeing how Andrian changed his and so did Andrenn! *sighs* but who cares I just have to put Roran and Danny now!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:16 pm

SOPHIA! YOU ARE BACK NOW!
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4133

http://thetwistintime.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 46 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 41 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top