The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 41
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 41 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Page 41 of 46 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 41 Empty Re: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:59 pm

Nice Soph.My only question is how are we going to bring you with us if you are possesed and will kill first one who tries to hold you?
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 41 Empty Re: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:17 am

Lol Mari and your questions, I'm half possessed plus Dumbledore is with us he can control me! Wink
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:26 pm

Hum okay of you say so works for me.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:42 pm

Ok, my lovely readers here's a new chappie for ya!

*~ At Little Hangleton~*

Once Andrian, Mariana, Adebola, Nick and Dae landed they looked around. "I read about this place, but I never knew it would be this quiet!"said Mariana as she looked around the quiet place. "That becuase everyone has left seeing how death eaters lurk the village here now!"said Professor Dumbledore as he landed with Sophia sitting in front of him. As Sophia got off she ooked at the others with her eyes half normal half full of hate. "Profeesor, she looks like she going to kill us at any second!"said Nick as he looked at Sophia. "Don't worry, Mr. Potter I know how to control her."said Professor Dumbledore calmly as he got off the therestral. (if I spelt it right, I don't have my books in front of me!) As they walked up to the Riddles old manor Sophia ran forward. "What is she doing professor?"Andrian asked as Sophia begin looking around for her master. "She's looking for the person who made her like this."said Professor Dumbledore as he watched Sophia. "Professor what are we going to do?"Adebola asked him. "Let Sophia tell us what to do, she'll snap of it soon iI know she will."he said smiling. "How an you be so sure sir?"Dae asked him as he thought Professor Dumbledore was out of his rocker for letting Sophia tell them what to do when she was still possessed!

"Trust me, Mr. Doggory she will."said Professor Dumbledore. "Ok, we trust you Professor!"said Mariana. As Sophia turned to them her eyes back to normal and worried. "Guys, quick hide I take care of this!"said Sophia quickly. "But Sophia, you can't do this alone!"said Andrian. "I got to, they still think I'm possessed which I still am alittle, so it got to be me!"said Sophia. "She's right Mr. Potter, I won't let anything happen to Miss Granger I promise, go ahead Miss Granger."said Professor Dumbledore. As Sophia nodded she walked up the stairs to the room acting like she was possessed. "I knew you will be calling soon master so I came early."said Sophia. "Excellent, did you bring them?" the deathe ater asked. "Yes, master I did but you can't kill them!"Sopgia said. "And why not? The dark lord wants them dead!"said the death eater. "Voldemort wants us dead why?"Andrian asked as he listned to the conversation . "Power you guys are powerful that's why.'said Professor Dumlbeodre in a whisper. "Yes, I know master but it wo't do any good!'said Sophia. "Why do you say that mudblood?"the death eater asked. "Becuase one, I'm not a mudblood anymore I found out I'm a half blood, and two you a idoit trying to kill us, and two I'm not even possessed it was all just a fake!"said Sophia. "Why you flighty Half blood now, you die!'said the death eater. "Oh, death it's such a wonderful thing, guys now!"said Sophia.

As the other came busting in the started shooting spells at the death eater. As others came they seen Sue Malfoy once again. "Well, well, we meet again Suzy"said Sophia as she gave her the nickname she hated. "Don't call me that you flighty Half blood freak Cruico!"said Sue. As the spell hit Sophia she screamed and tried to fight it off. As Sophia fought it off she got back up. "Nice, Sectumpra!'said Sophia as Sue ducked it. "Oh, a curse now Grangypooh I guess I was wrong about you not getting serious in dueling."said Sue with a smirk. "Oh, shut up, you annoying snake Stupefy!'said Sophia as it sent Sue backwards andhit a hit. "That made her shut up for awhile!"said Sophia as her eyes widen as a spell came towards her. "Confundo!"said Sophia to a death eater. "There's to many of them,!"said Andrian. "I know, there gaining up o us!"said Nick as he ducked a spell. As they all looked they saw Darren busting through a door. "an, you guys are idiots!" said darren as he started battling Sue. "You traitor!" Sue scremaed as she got back up. "No, your the traiot you betrayed me to Voldemort!"said Darren. "Your the idiot Darren, and what are you doing here?'Sophia asked as she was battling a death eater. "Please like I came here to help you, I ame here to kick some death eater ***!'said Darren as he ducked a spell Sue sent at him.

I write more tonight... right now I'm tried of thinking!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:47 pm

So let me get this streight.Darren is on our side??
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:05 am

remember in Darren's plot when Sue betrayed him well... I put it this story!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:23 pm

Oh okay it will be strange if he not kill on of us lol!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:25 pm

When will the next chapter be posted
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:52 pm

Sorry this tooked so long I been under alot of stress with work and college!

*~ battle at Little Hangleton~*
As Sophia ducked spell that were heading her way by Sue Malfoy she looked at the others. "There's to many of them!"said Sophia as she dodged another spell a death eater sent at her. "Stupefy!"said Sophia as she knocked out a death eater. As the gang was ducking spells a spell came towards Sophia but Darren used the protego spell to block it. "Um, thanks Riddle I mean Darren.'said Sophia as she ducked another spell. Darren nodded as they went back to dueling death eaters. "Forcio!"said Andrian as it send death eaters back. As Sophia felt like a thousands of knives went through her she screamed as the Crucio curse hit her. As she screamed in pain her eyes went from a chocolate brown to a red which meant she was possessed again. As she went towards Danny she pointed her wand at him. "Cruico!'said Sophia as he heard Danny scream as she snapped out of it. "Yes, that's it Sophia snap out of it, this is the real you Sophia you know who you are!"said Dumbledore. "Sectumpra!"said Sophia t Darren, but Darren the person he was blocked it quickly. "Sophia what the hell?"Darren asked as he blocked the spell. "She still possessed Riddle she doesn't know what she's doing!"snapped Danny. "You think I don't know that now? I can tell she is Sophia will never use that on her friends!"said Darren. Andrian snorted. "You and Sophia friends that's funny!"said Andrian laughing. "Shut up you stupid half blood and yes we are we had detnetion and we had to clean the trophy room at frist we hated each other but now she's really nice and clever."said Darren as he ducked a spell that Sue sent him.

"You have to do better then that Suzy!"said Darren smirking at her. "Don't call me that you flighty traitor Cruico!"said Sue. "Man that must be your favorite spell but I guess it runs in the line of Malfoys, I always knew they were worthless, but this this stupid t have you!"said Darren smirking as he knew he pissed Sue of but he didn't care. "How dare you you talk about my family that way you traitor!"said Sue. "Actually no, I'm not I don't work for Voldemort or the Order I kill both of them."said Darren. Danny and Andrian gave Sophia a glare. "Once she back to normal she will have a major talk to!"said Andrian. "Yeah, for being **** up in the head for being friends with him."said Darren. "Guys shut the hell up we have a battle here!"scremaed Jess at them. "Yeah, seriously shut up you two!"said Mariana as she dodged a spell Sophia sent to her. "God, I hope she snaps out of this soon!"said Adebola as she sent a spell at a death eater. "Me. to!"said Marian as she pointed her wand to the roof. "Bombarda Maxima!"said Marian as the roof came down. As the roof came down some of it hit Sophia and knocked her out. "Mari what's the hell you knocked Soph out!"said Darren as he looked at Sophia knocked out. "Yeah, you sure did she out cold!"said Andrian as he noticed blood coming running down the side of her forehead. "Come on, lets take these board off of her and pull her to the side."said Danny.

"Ok, you boys do that while and me Add fight and I'm so sorry Soph."said Mariana ashame she done that. "Don't worry Mariana she'll be fine don't worry."said Professor Dumbeodre as he dueled three death eaters at a time. The gang kept fighting it turned into a nasty fight neither of them wanted to sleep with Sophia out they couldn't figure out what to do. The battle was done with the death eaters but little did they know that was the beginning of everything. As the door busted open there stood Lord Voldemort and more followers again. "Come on, lets get out of here!"said Darren as he ran towards the forest as the rest of them followed as Danny picked up Sophia. As spells through passed them they kept running. "Don't look back you idiot keep running!'said Darren. "Will you shu the hell up were running you bloddy prick!"said Andrian. "Well run faster unless you want to die!"said Darren. "Neither of us wants to die but Darren right lets move our asses!"said Jess. "Were better off flying, Danny can;t carried Soph like that!'said Mariana. "I agree!"said Adebola. Darren sighed. "Fine, lets go!'said Darren as he summoned his broom. As the rest of them did the same Danny pulled Sophia on his broom and tooked off. As the flew for hours they finally saw a cave and landed.

As Dumbleore landed beside them without using a broom he smiled at them. "I must get back to Hogwarts but you all know what must be done!"said Professor Dumbledore as he apperated. "He right, we know what we must do and do it!"said Andrian. "We can't leave now, death eaters are after us as well as Voldemort!'said Mariana. "Then, we'll just have to fight them."said Danny. "God you are all idiots, can't you see why Voldemort is after us?"Darren asked as they looked at him. "Voldemort believes the powers you guys have as well as me will make him stronger that's why he's after us."said Darren. "Then we have to watch our steps won't we?'Jess asked. "Yes, very carefully.'said Darren as he sat down boredly. As t5hey started a fire they stared directly in it as Darren sat in front of the cave and kept watch. Sophia was still knocked up but they jumped when they heard her move and groaned in pain. "Ugh, what happened?"Sophia asked them as they all came towards her. 'Man you guys are idiots how do you know she's not faking and she's still possessed?"Darren asked them as he came towards her. "Lumos!"he whiposered as he looked at Sophia as her eyes were normal. "Aquamenti!"said Darren as water squirted her face. "What the hell Darren?"Sophia asked him as she glared at him. "Sorry Soph, had to see if it was you, but it is."said Darren as he pocketed pocketed his wand.

Write more laterz...
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:58 pm

Lovely, great! Hermione Keep it going!
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4133

http://thetwistintime.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 46 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top