The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 22
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 22 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Page 22 of 46 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 34 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 22 Empty Re: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:12 pm

Waiting payed of.Nice good long chappie just way I like it.Keep writing and blasted hell I met Helga Huffelpuff!!!You are double triple awesome Soph!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 22 Empty Re: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Post by Ginevra Malenki Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:10 pm

Very Interesting, good job Sophia!
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:33 pm

thanks guys I'm writing chappie 20 as we speak it's going to be awesome but I'm not saying anymore!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:43 pm

Nice chappies. Thanks for adding me. Sorry i didn't say anything about 18. I only jut looked now.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:38 am

Lol, it's ok! Well, my lovely readers here's chappie 20!

*~Ch. 20 Getting Ravenclaw's cloak and finidng what Hufflpeuff horcrux is!~*

As the gang finshed lunch they decided seeing how they had a free period they would try and get Ravenclaw's cloak. As they walked with Ravenclaw to the Ravenclaw common room Ravenclaw smiled. "Wait here, I'll show you both of my cloaks!'said Ravenclaw as she went up the heads dorm. As the gang waited they looked around. "Wow, this is so much different then what Hpgwarts is now!"said Andrian. "Yeah, way different it's scary!"said Jess. "But not all things have changed!"said Ginvera. "Yeah, like the common is the same!''said Adebola.

Sophia nodded. "Yeah, I read all about this in Hogwarts The History!"said Sophia smiling as she looked around. "Yeah, that's like your favorite book isn't it? You read it a thousand times!"said Andrenn. As Ravenclaw came downstairs from the heads dorm she smiled "Here are boh of them!"said Ravenclaw smiling. "Wow, Godric was right they are the same!"said Andrian. "Yeah, it's like you used Geminio to deculplicate them!"said Sophia. "That's actually what I did!"said Ravenclaw smiling. "We need the real one then!"said Ginvera. "But how we don't know which one is the real one!"said Adebola. "Just ask her it's not that hard!"Jess whispered back.

Sophia smiled. "Wow, that's a beautiful cloak I would give anything to have it!"said Sophia as she looked at it. "Oh, you can have it as a matter of fact you can I the orginagal one my gift to you!'said Ravenclaw as she handed Sophia the cloak. "Wow, thankyou!'said Sophia as she tooked the claok. "No problem now, I have to go and meet Godric for head duties, I'll see you guys later!"said Ravenclaw. "Ok see you later!"said Ginevra. "Yeah, we'll see you in here when your done!'said Adebola.

As Andrenn looked at Sophia. "God teacher pet, book lover, now stuck up? God your to much of a know-it-all."said Andrenn. Andrian glared at him. "But in a good way, we got what we need!"said Andrenn. "Thanks"said Sophia "So, how we going to destory this sweetie?" Andrian asked her. "Yeah, we got it we just need to destory it!"said Ginevra. "I'm sure Sophi has something for us, she clever like that!"said Adebola. "Ok, Horcruxes are extremely difficult to destroy. They cannot be destroyed by conventional means such as smashing, breaking, or burning. In order to be destroyed, a Horcrux must suffer damage so severe that repair through magical means would be impossible. Once irreparably damaged, the fragment of soul within a Horcrux is destroyed.

A Horcrux can be magically undone only if the creator goes through a process of deep remorse for the murder committed to create the Horcrux. The pain of this remorse is so excruciating that the process itself may kill the creator
."said Sophia explaining it all. "Thats right I read about them also and Harry Potter destroyed it with the sword of Gryffindor whichis in Dumbledore's office!"said Jess. "Yes, that's in the future Jess, but maybe Godric has the sword with him!''said Andrian. "Maybe, if not we have to go back and destroy them!"said Ginevra. "We don't need to I just use the Gemnino spell again and create another and destory the orginingal with the Fiendfyre curse ."said Sophia as she shallowed hard.

"Sophia sweetie, areyou sure you want to destory it?" Andrian asked. Ok, next to find what Hufflepuff has!'said Jess changing the subject.. "Yes,I can't wait!"said Mariana doing a happy dance. "Wow, Mari sweetie clam down!"said Jess laughing. "Yeah, chill Mari well be there in a minute!"said Ginevra. "Yeah, we if the coast is clear!'' Andrian. As Jess peeked around he said. "Yeah, it's clear we can go!"said Jess as they nodded andwalked down the corridor. As they ran into Professor Slughorn they frozed. "Oh, crap we better do something quick!"said Adebola. "I got it stay still guys!"said Sophia as she waved herwand and changed everyone robes to Hufflpeuff. "Good evening my fellow Hufflepuffs!"said Professor Slughorn. "Evening Professor!'said Mariana as shewalked towards the hufflepuff common room.

"Whew, that was close thaks Soph!"said Ginevra. "Don't mention it!"said Sophia as she looked around. "Wow, hufflepuff common is nice!"said Sophia. "Yeah, it is I like it alot!"said Mariana. "Well, so far Ravencalw and Hufflepuff have nice common rooms, I wonder what Gryffindor would look like."said Adebola. "You'll like it Mari it's really nice and cozy!"said Jess. As the trio laughed at Jess he shot them a glare. "What? Never heard a boy say that before?' Jess asked them. "NOT like that!"said Andrenn.

As Hufflepuff came in she looked at them. "How did the rest of you get in here?'Hufflepuff asked. "Oh we have permission from Professor Dippet to come in all commons rooms."said Sophia lying as she changed thee robes back. "Oh, ok cool, you like them so far?" Hufflepuff asked. "Oh yeah, there nice!"said Jess. "Yeah, extremely nice!"said Andren. Hufflepuff smiled. "Yeah, they are all but Slytherins!"said Hufflepuff shivering. "Yeah, we heard it was pretty dark and cold down there!"said Sophia. "So, well I better go before I get in trouble I was suppose to have prefects duties to do so I'll see you!"said Hufflepuff. "Bye Helga!"said Mariana. "Bye Mari oh, you can show them my picture of the four of standing in front of Hogwarts cast!e"said Hufflepuff. "I will show them it;s a great picture!"said Mariana smilng. "Ok, bye guys!"said Huffepuff as walked out. As Marian turned towards them she smiled evily. "And that's what Hufflpeuff Horcrux is!"said Marian smilng....
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:44 am

Very, very good Soph! Love it!
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:59 am

Thanks Gin! I'm writing chappie 21 as we speak! Razz
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:04 am

Why did they laugh at me? Seriously i don't get it. What is THAT way? Nice chappie though. can't wait until 21... What did i say wrong?
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:40 am

Now this is becoming weird?I laugh evily woot woot!
Anyway it was nice write more so I can satisfact my curiousity!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:33 pm

Lol, relax Jess take a chill pill ok? It was just the way you said it to Mariana it was sortof flirty so we laughed.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 46 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 34 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top