The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Page 12 of 46 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 29 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 12 Empty Re: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:27 am

One Mari we met you on the way going to the common room! Thanks Darren and Mari I'll write mor tommorow but right now I'm tired Sleep
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 12 Empty Re: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:44 am

Ok Good Night Soph!
I like it!I like your story!
Sleep Sleep
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 12 Empty RE: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle Granger Potter

Post by Jess Potter Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:54 am

Good Night. Hope you catch some Zs.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:36 am

Have a great sleep sweetie i hope you make more story im enjoying it so far
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:04 am

Ok, guys sorry for the delay I got caught up on alot of things... but here it is and oh yeah check oput my other story also I just wrote!

Ch. 10 thinking and getting a little close.

As Sophia and the six of them spent their almost day of their dentention together, which all of them were happy but Sophia couldn't help not to think about what Fluffy was gaurding. As they were in their Potionbs class cleaning the potion storage room Sophia dropped some sanke fangs when she thought of something. As Ginvera looked at her she asked. "Hey, Soph what's up?" Ginvera asked in a worried voice. "Um... I... nothing."said Sophia smiling as she got out her wand and muttered. "Raparo!"said Sophia. "Oh, bull butter Soph you been acting like this for a week!''said Ginvera. "It's nothing I just had alot on my mind.''said Sophia as she cleaned the snake fangs and put them back up.

As Ginvera looked at the others they just shrugged and started cleaning. Once it was 1 o clock in the morning Professor Snape told then they could go but be back tommorow at 8 o'clock. "Evil Git my arms so bad I probably wont be able to move it at all!"said Adebola. "I know, I think I might have gotten some parazlye potion on mine I can't feel them!"said Andrain as they walked out ofPotions together. "Well, see you tommorow Gin, Ade.'said Sophia as she hugged the "Bye Soph."trhey said as they walked off. As Dae walked up to Sophia he said. "Yeah Soph, you been acting really odd lately, I hope you get feeling better!"said Dae with worried eyes. Sophia smiled "Don't worry, Dae I'm fine just havealot on my mind lately."said Sophia smiling. "Ok, Soph but if you want to talk I'm here."said Dae as he started to walk off. "Thanks Dae."said Sophia smiling. "Anytime Soph."said Dae smiling as he walked off to his dorm.

As Sophia started walking aay Andrain grabbed her hand. "Sophia sweetie, what's wrong and don't tell me you have alot on your mind cause I know better."said Andrian as he kept holding her hand. "It's nothing... Andrian ."said Sophia as Andrain looked at her. "Soph, please tell me." said Andrian ashis brown eyes looked into her chocolate brown ones. Sophia couldn't resist. "Ok, I keep thinknig about what Fluffy gaurding, it's driving me crazy!"'said Sophia admitting the truth. As Andrain remained silence for a moment he said. "So am I, I mean what is so important that Fluffy gaurding?" Sophia asked. "I don't know, but were figure it out tommorow come on lets go back to the commons.'said Andrain as he still held her hand. Sophia didn't mind or care to notice that she was holdig his hand she just walked and thought.

As they were back into the commons Andrain and Sophia sat togehter but they didn't say aything they knew they were thinking the same thing. 'Fluffy and what was he gaurding." as Andrain looked at Sophia she looked at him. As they got closed to each other they smiled. As they giggled and joked around they got closer as there nose were touching. As they were about to kiss the clock struck two o'clock i the morning. "Well, we better get to bed or we'll be beat."said Sophia as she got up and kissed his cheek. "Night Andrain see you in the morning. "Yeah, I'll see you then.'said Andrain smiling. As Sophia smiled she walked up to her dorm and closed the door. "Damn why didn't you tell her?" Andrain asked himself hitting his head as he got up and went to his dorms.

*~the next morning... oooh! lol*~

As te next morning came Sophia and Andrian wouldn't look at each other or speak to each other they were to shy after what alomost happened last night. As Ginvera looked at them from her table she got really worried and told Dae at the Hufflepuff table. "Do you know what's wrong with Andrian and Soph? They been acting weird allmorning."said Ginvera. "I don't know, maybe they had a fight."said Dae. "Nah, they wouldn'tlook at each other period and their seeking glares at each other and then look away there's something more, I just can't put my finger on it."said Givera. ''Probably like each other maybe?" Dae asked. "Yes, that's "said Ginvera smiling as she looked at them. As Andrain andSophia got u they walked out of the Great Hall. "Come on, lets go!"said Ginvera. "Wait I'm not done!"said Dae as he buttered his toast. Marian who was next to them tooked his toast ad tooked a bite. "There, now you are!''said Mariana. As Dae gave her a glare he got up. "You coming Mari or you stuffing your face some more?" Dae asked laughing. "I'm coming!''said Mariana as she dropped her toast or better yet Dae's old toast and followed them out the Great Hall.

As they walked out of the Great Hall they spotted Andrain and Sophia. "Hey guys, what's up?" Ginvera asked them in a casual voice. "Nothing." they said quickly. "Ah, if it's nothing why do you two glance at each other and look away."said Dae smiling. "Because..." said Andrain thinking. "Because... were best friends and that's what frieds do!'said Sophia. " Mph right!''said Ginvera. "They do!"'said Sophia. "Right, like you expect me, Gin and Dae to believe that,I bet by the end of our seventh year you to will be a couple." said Mariana. Andrian couldn't help but not to laugh. " Mariana Diggory your crazy and me and Soph are best friends that's it!"said Andrain. "Yeah, what he said!"said Sophia.

As r\they walked off Dae smiled at them. "Watch I bet there a couple by the end of this year mark my words1'said Dae. "So do I they like each other, but to shy to admit it!"said Ginvera. Mariana nodded as they outside to the lake where they were. As they saw them working together they asked. "What are you two working on?' Mariana asked them. "Oh, trying to figutre out what Fluffy gaurding."said Sophia in a calm voice. As Dae and Ginvera turnedpale they asked. "Fluffy, Gaurding are you serious?''Dae and Ginvera asked. "Soph, wouldv'e said that if it wasn't true, that's why we been spending time together."said Andrain. "And because you like each other."muttered Mariana, "What was that Mari?" Sophia asked smiling. "Nothing, Soph."said Mariana smiling. ''Well, what do you need help on?'' Ginvera asked them. "Anything!"said Sophia. "You don't know nothing?" Dae asked them as they Andrain shooked his head. "Well, we know one thing that the last time Fluffy was in this school grauding something when the Stone was in the school.'said Sophia. "But the question is seeing how the stone is gone and destoryed what is fluffy still here if there wasn't something there?'' Andrain said. "Whatever it is something major and something Dumbelodre or the others don't want no one else to get.'said Sophia. No else bother to object her they knew she was right but they just didn't know it was something that they would use later on. when they get older....

Last edited by Sophia Granger on Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:19 pm

Nice Soph!Really nice!
I am defender of LOVE like always.That is Darren and Gin are not very happy about it!HAHA!
Keep writing.Hope I won't wait so long for next chapter!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:16 pm

Thanks Mari the next chappie will be soon just needa couple of more replies:P
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:33 am

Awesome i like the part when we just kept glancing at each other
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:40 am

Good chappie. I agree with Mari. Write. I AM IMPATIENT lol.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:45 pm

Nice chapter Soph

And be quiet mari -.-
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 46 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 29 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top