The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 29
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 29 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Page 29 of 46 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 37 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 29 Empty Re: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Post by Ginevra Malenki Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:47 pm

*send water at Sophia* nice chapter!
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 29 Empty Re: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Post by Darren Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:09 pm

Nice chapter..

except i dont have no special powers Sad
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:38 pm

thats obviously because you're not speical enough to have speical powers (:
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:20 pm

OMG Guys! I'm so sorry I haven't been on all week but I had a major family emgergency that hhad to be taken care of so I'll post the chappie tonight!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:21 pm

Ginevra Malenki wrote:thats obviously because you're not speical enough to have speical powers (:

whatever, i dont need super powers Rolling Eyes

im awesome enough w/o em
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:56 pm

OMG Guys! I'm so sorry I haven't been on all week but I had a major family emgergency that hhad to be taken care of so I'll post the chappie tonight!
I hope tonight as this night.

And LoL Darren well when you call chappie writer mudblood she is not crazy to give you super powers lol! Laughing
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:15 pm

=(

i guess ur right tho..

='(
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:33 pm

Surprised?See sometimes even I can say something that makes sense.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:55 am

ok.... here is part of chappie 24 enjoy as Andrenn left I'm giving Bri the power of past/future

*~Ch. 24 Final war and at Hogsmeade station going home!~*

A month later....

As the gang or everyone else but Sophia sat boredly in History of Magic listening to Professor Binns talk about Salem witch tails back then. As Andrian and Jess started snoring, as Sophia tooked noted she rolled her eyes at them. As Sophia listened to every word Professor Binns said she heard a loud bang against the castle that shooked the desk as the gang was thrown against the wall the remained silence for a minute. As Professor Binns woked them up he whispered. "Guys, I think were being attacked again!"as he went to gather the below the fifth year. "We got to stop it or else the castle will be destoryed trust me!"said Brianna.

"Ok, Dae tell the creatures and have them help!"said Sophia as she seen the students leave as well as Dae. "Ok, what can we do?" Ginevra asked them. "Um... Gin if they try to arrive by water attack!"said Andrian. Ginevra nooded and left. "Ok, I make sure all the power is safe and everyone is safe!"said Jess. "Ok, Jess good choice!"siad Sophia as Mariana, Brianna, Adebola andAndrian were left. "Ok, I hear them coming the trees andthe forest are alerting me!"said Adebola. The rest of them nooded. "Ok, Ade we need youcombine all the sounds you can and make the death eaters deaf and I'll try to keep them back!"said Sophia. "Yeah, and if they try passin Soph I'll freeze them!"said Mariana evily. "Yeah, and I'll set them on fire as well!"said Andrian.

As the death eaters came they smiled at Sophia and them. "Ah, me meet again!"said Professor Umbridge. "Yeah, I guess we do but this time were more powerful!"said Sophia. "Oh, really then how about this? Cruico!"said Umbridge. As Sophia blocked it she laughed. "Man, is that all you got?" Sophia asked as she flung her back towards the brick buliding and knocked her out. As she looked up from Umbridge she saw more coming.
"Guys, there coming!"said Sophia as she forced them back. "Stupefy!"said Marian as she knocked a death eater as she frozed it.

"Nice one Mari!'said Jess as he made electricity come from the castle to shock the death eaters. As Dae made the centurs and all the giants help fight he laughed as the death eater fought them. "I think there losing a battle they can't win!"said Dae. Andrian laugfhed. "Yeah, I think they are!"said Adrian. "Pity, getting beat by eight first years!"said Adebola laughing as she used all the souds from the castle to deaf the death eaters. As they fought until the next morning all the deahteaters were burned really bad, frozed, deaf or either dead. As the gang walked back to the castle they got cheers from the school. "Settle down everyone, now will the eight of you come up here."said Professor Dumbledore smiling.

As the eight of them walked towards the school the school cheeredagain as well as the professors. As they appeared in front of professor Dumbledore he smiled. "Well done all eight of you beat most of the deaht eaters but it's not over yet but until then you'll get special awards to the school!"said Professor Dumbledore smiling. As they got there metals they smiled. "Lets givea arounf of applase to the three potters, Miss. Granger, Miss. Malenki, Miss. Diggory, and Miss. Adeagbo."said Professor Dumbledore. As the school cheered louder Professor Dumbledore put his hands up to silence them.

"Ok, you eight may go back to your tables."said Professor Dumbledore. As they walked back towards there table they listened to Professor Dumbledore. "Another year gone, but if I'm not mistaken the house cup needs rewarding and the points stand as they are!"said Professor Dumbledore. As the Gryffindors smiled as for they knew the won. "In fourth place Ravenclaw with 271 points; in third place with 310 points Hufflepuff; and in second with 472 points is Slytherin and infirst with 482 points is Gryffindor!”said Professor Dumlbedore. As the Gryffindors erupted with a loud cheer that rangthrough the whole hall. “Yes, we did it!”said Brianna cheering. As Professor McGongall was in tears she smiled at her house. As Andrian, Brianna, Jess, and Sophia werejumping up and down with the rest of the Gryffindors they threw up their hats in the air.

The next morning….

As the gang was at Hogmeade station the loaded up there trunks owls and cars in the trunk rack. So what do you think next year going to be like?” Ginevra asked them smiling. “I don’t know, hopefully more relaxing then this one!”said Andrian. “Yeah, this year was enough to last a life time!”said Jess. “Yeah, I have to agree it was quite a year!”said Adebola. “Iguess trouble was our maiddle name!”said Dae. “Nah, I think trouble just came to us!”said Brianna. “Not according to Snape, were trouble makers like our parents!”said Mariana. “Yeah, but I guess we are but they kow what they say trouble makers are always heros!”said Sophia. As they all laughed they stepped into the train and looked for a compartment.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:48 am

Hehe, you left Dae out in the awards. HAHA. Nice Chappie Soph. Will it continue into second year? Or the holidays together or is this THE END?
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 46 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 37 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top