The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 16
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 16 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Page 16 of 46 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 31 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 16 Empty Re: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Post by Sophia Granger Thu May 01, 2008 2:10 pm

Yep sure did! You and Dae are on it! Well next chappie will be tonight!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 16 Empty Re: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2008 9:37 pm

Your story is really good it interest me i would def like to see more of your great work
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Fri May 02, 2008 10:11 pm

Sophia Granger wrote:Yep sure did! You and Dae are on it! Well next chappie will be tonight!

Can't wait for it, Soph Very Happy
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri May 02, 2008 10:36 pm

Can't wait!!!
Is it already night?
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Fri May 02, 2008 10:40 pm

I hope so Laughing BUt I don't think so Razz
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri May 02, 2008 11:23 pm

Nice chappies. Sorry i didn't say anything about 11 i didn't see it till now lol. WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO PUT MY NAME IN Suspect. Jk. Good chappies.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat May 03, 2008 1:55 pm

I gave permisson!Hehe!
You were going with me on Hallowen dance.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat May 03, 2008 2:02 pm

I was? lol. When's night for you Soph lol. I think you missed the mark and have gone already right?
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon May 05, 2008 9:14 pm

Hello my lovely readers! Here is chappie 13 please enjoy! Very Happy

*~Ch. 13. Getting brooms, dentention and Professor Snape's embrassment!~*

As Sophia and her friends sat at their house tables Sophia seen her her snowy white owl Angel come towards her, Sophia's eyes widing in shock. "Wow, we got our broomsticks!"said Sophia happily as she read the letter. It said:

Dear Miss Granger,

Here is your broomstick for quidditch please don't open it here to where everyone sees it, open it when you get to the common room. I hpe you enjoy being on the team and I hope we win the Quidditch Cup this year!

Professor Mcgongall
Deputy Headmistress

As Sophia read the letter she looked up ad smiled as she realized she wasn't the only one who recieved a letter and her broomstick. "I wonder what brooms we got?" Andrenn asked as he inored his breakfast and loked at the broom. "Who knows it might be a firebolt!" said Andrian happily. Sophia smiled. "Whatever broom we got I'm sure it'll be fast!"said Sophia as she looked at the staff table and smiled at Professor Mcgongall. As a person they really didn't want to see came up to them. "So, Thompson, Granger, Potter enjoying your last breakfast before you pack your bags?" Darren asked smiling. As Sophia smile faded her eyes turned into hate. "No, actually were enjoying a nice breakfast for we made the quidditch team!"said Sophia as she seen Darren's jaw drop. "Yeah, I know hard to believe that first years can be that good!"said Sophia.

"No, it's hard to believe that a Mudblood book lover made the team!"said Darren. As Andrain stood up he got out his wand. "Say that word to her again and I'll blast you!"said Andrain pointing at him. "Well, well, Potter threating a student 10 points from Gryffindor!"said Professor Snape. "Well, sir Darren the oe that started it!"said Sophia. "Ah, Granger 10 points for standing up to Potter, he can fight his own battles!"said Professor Snape. As Professor Ncgongall came up behind him she smiled. "Severous, you have no right to take points for rubbish like that! You did that when you were once and you alos got your butt kick by James, which I have to admit was rather funny!"said Professor Mcgongall. As the new Golden Trio tried not to laugh Professor Snape turned red. "Yes, Minvera but I gave him a run for his money!"said Professor Snape. "Yeah, I guess so, but he always win!"said Professor Mcgongall as she walked off.

As the Trio and Brianna caght up with the rest of them they told them what happened. "Man, that wouldv'e been a sight to see!'said Ginvera laughing. "Oh, yeah it was you shouldv'e seen his face Gin!'said Brianna laughing. "Yeah, but you guys know you'll going to get it in Potion today right?" Dae asked. "Yeah, but so what it was totally worth it!"said Andrenn laughing. As they walked to Transfiguration they smiled. As they ran into Adebola and Marian who were talking they told them. "Oh, my god really!?" Adebola asked. "And Snape didn't do anything?' Marian asked them. "No, nothing at all just sat there and said one sentence!"said Sophia as they walked in. As the lesson went on and eded it tuned out the boys had homeowrk on how to turn a rabbit into a hat.

"Well, that was a pretty good lesson, Profesor Mcgongall was smiling at us!" said Sophia smiling. "Yeah, but I can't wait until Charms Professor Flitwick is so proud of me and Gin!" said Adebola. "Yeah, he was squeaking in pleasure when he saw us this morning!"said Ginvera. Sophia and the rest of them laughed. "So, what about you and Dae Mari?" Andrain asked. "Professor Sprout was proud alos her hair was bushier then normal!"said Mariana. Dae smiled "Yeah, it was she was alos singing to!'said Dae.

*~ Night Dentention with Andrain in the owlery~*

As Sophia was in her room she was changed out of her room into her cleaning clothes about to leave for her dentention. As she was writing her diary she sighed as she looked at the time. As she looked back down she realized she olny written a couple of sentence. in her diary it said:

Nov. 1, 2004

Dear Diary,

Today was a really good day I got my broom today and I was so happy it was a firebolt like Andrian said! I tooked it for a ride today and boy it was fast! I got dentention tonight for being outside yesterday night with Andrain. Not like we did anything major.... Ok, we kissed so what? It ot a crime! Well Professor snape gave us dentention for no reason at all!

Well, better go,
Love always
Sophia

As Sophia got up she went to the coomn room as she waited for Andrain he came down as they walked together hand in hand they headed towards the dungeons. As they reached the dungeons Andrain knocked on the door. "Come in Potter, Granger!"said Professor Snape angerly. "I assuming you kow what to do by my letters I gave you yesterday night? If so you may go and get out of my site!"said Profesoor Snape. As thye walked out quckly Sophia laughed. "What?" Andrain asked as he looked at her. "Man Professor Snape is bi polar he still mad about this morning!"said Sophia still laughing. Andrain laughed alos "Yeah, he is acting like a baby!'said Andrain laughing. As they laughed until they reached the owlery the stopped and wnet to work.

3 hours later....

As they finished it they looked at it and sighed. "Whew I'm tired!'said Andrian as he sat down. "Me to!'said Sophia sitting besde him as she layed her head on his shoulders. As Andrain conjured butterbeer they sat ad drinked their butterbeer. "Ah, man I have homeowrk to finsh and I'm to D*** tired to finsh it!"said Andrain groaning. "I'll help you I already finshed mine!'said Sophia smiling. Andrain smiled. "Thanks Sph sweetie!"said Andrain. "No problem!"said Sophia smiling. As Andrian lean in so diid Sophia as they kissed for a second theu finally broke apart. As they sat togehter they looked at the night sky through the Owlery window in each other arms.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Mon May 05, 2008 11:25 pm

Pretty-bright colors Shocked
Anyways, cool chapter Smile
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 46 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 31 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top