The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 17
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 17 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Page 17 of 46 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 31 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 17 Empty Re: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Post by Sophia Granger Tue May 06, 2008 12:17 am

I did that way because it would be easier to read! But anyway thanks Gin!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 17 Empty Re: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Post by Ginevra Malenki Tue May 06, 2008 12:37 am

No problem, Soph. I like your story (:
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue May 06, 2008 1:06 pm

Nice one Soph!
We made it to Quidich team woohoo!
Uh that colour...I am blind!So when's chapie 14?
Can't wait for it.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu May 08, 2008 2:52 pm

Um... I'm writing as we speak I been sobsy with other things but I'll have it A.S.A.P!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri May 09, 2008 3:14 am

Sorry to double post but I have cahppie 14 ready for youguys to read!

*~Ch. 14 First Quidditch game against Slytherin and Sophia solves the Puzzle!~*

It was a dull and cloudy Saturday when the trio and Brianna were nevorous sitting in the Great Hall. "I can't eat I'm to neverous!'said Andrian as he played with his bacon. "Me to!"said Andrenn as he looked at his food. Sophia sighed. '' Guys, I'm neverous to, but it's no good to play a empty stomach so eat!'said Sophia as she ate her toast. Brianna nodded. "Yeah, Soph is rightwe have to eat or we'll be hungry!"said Brianna. As Marian and the rest of them came by the trios mood lighten up a bit. "Good luck Andrain, Andrenn, Soph your'll do great!"said Marian smiling. "Yeah, ou'll do better then great you'll do awesome I'll promise ya!'said Ginvera. As Dae nodded all he said is. "What they said, but remember just think about tryouts and you'll do just fine."said Dae. Sophia smiled. "Thanks guys this really helps us were so neverous!'said Sophia. Adrain smiled as well. "Yeah thanks guys, we really need it about now!"said Andrain. Andrenn smiled. "You guys may need it but the whole Gryffindor house and team are depending on me!"said Andrenn.

As Kylee stood up she smiled. "Ok, team lets go and kick some Slytherin butt!''said Kylee as she got up and walked out as the rest of the team followed her. "Well good luck guys!"said Ginvera. The trio smiledweakly. "Thanks Gin."said the trio as they got up and follwed the rest of the team to the field.
As the were out in the filed they could hear the crowd cheering and the Gryffindor side saying. "GRYFFIDOR, GRYFFINDOR!" As Sophia looked at her team mates she looked at Andrian and Andrenn and smiled and mouthed "'Good luck!'' as it was time for them to head out. As they flew out Sophia noticedGinvera was recording the game for the whole stadium. "Well, here comes the Gryffindor team they have an excellent team this year there's Potter, Granger, Thompson, Potter, Woods, Robinson, and of course Spinnet!'said Ginvera. As the game rolled on the score was Gryffindor: 90 and Slytherin:30 as they keot playing Andrenn caught site of the snitch as he tooked off he chased across theother side of the ptch as it was close up to it he reached out and caught as he did he waved it in the air. "Andrenn Thompson caught the snitch Grryfindor wins!"said Ginvera.

The next morning....

As Andrain and the gang were in the libary Sophia came running in all excited. "Guys, I figured out what's Fluffy is grauding!"said Sophia excidly. "Well, waht is it Soph?" Dae asked. "Well, it kindof hard to explain but it's a horcrux!'said Sophia. "Wait I heard of that term before, it's when someone splits there soul and makes something out of it!"said Andrain. "But why is Fluffy grauding it though? I mean it's just someine soul right?"Ginverta asked. "Yes, but it must be something more to that horcrux then what I studied."said Sophia. "Well, what dowe know?" Mariana asked. "Well, I know itwas plaed at the beggining of the school for protecting and that's all I know."said Sophia. "Hmmm.... that's stange Fluffy grauding a horcrux and we don't know why!"said Andrenn. "Yeah, I know werid isn't?'' said Sophia "Extremely."said Andrian. "We got to get more information."said Dae. Maraian nooded. "I agree we need to know why it's so important and why a horcrux for cying out loud?''Marian asked. As the gang thought of Something Sophia thought of something. "I got it the Restricted Section of the libary!'said Sophia. The other didn't say a word they knew Sophia's plan.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Piper Fri May 09, 2008 4:37 am

Woo! you put Kylee Wood in there! *jumps around* heh I liked that chapter. Woo go Gryffindor! ^_^
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Number of posts : 991

https://www.facebook.com/taylaface

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri May 09, 2008 9:35 pm

Nice one! When are Huffies gonna kick some Slythy butts?
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri May 09, 2008 9:36 pm

Nooo i lost!

not surprising but still good chapter lol
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Fri May 09, 2008 9:39 pm

Ya, good chapter, Soph.
Haha, Darren lost Cool
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri May 09, 2008 11:10 pm

Lol thanks everyone! Sorry Darren but Gryffindor had to win they always win the the books! Idk Mari maybe later on... I don't know.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 46 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 31 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top