The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 18
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 18 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Page 18 of 46 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 32 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 18 Empty Re: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2008 12:23 am

This is an awesome book it just so awesome, your a great writer
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 18 Empty Re: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Post by Sophia Granger Sat May 10, 2008 12:35 am

aw! Thaks Andrian I actually thought I wasn't that good I guess I am! I'm going to the second year shortly it's after we find out what the Horcrux is and why it's so important I'm trying to figure that part out!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Sat May 10, 2008 2:44 am

That was a really good chapter, Sophia !
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Number of posts : 1551

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat May 10, 2008 6:23 am

Thanks Ade! Well chappie 15 will be 2rw I wrote but I'm to tired topost it rigfht now it's 1:00 here!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun May 11, 2008 12:52 am

Night or afternoon? lol
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun May 11, 2008 4:22 am

night it's night alright here! Oh man I forgot to post the story I posted but my computer froze *sighs*
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun May 11, 2008 1:34 pm

Well seems tommorov is gonna turn into 3 days again.
BTW Soph I found something that looks like night blue dress you said I was wearing in chappie 13 or 14.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun May 11, 2008 10:35 pm

Oh, shut-up Mari I gpt the story and please be patience I have a life you know....

Ch. 15 Fun until you get dentention and Christmas!

The list came out who was staying for Christams so far Andrian and Sophia were staying. Ginveara said she would like to but her mom made her come home to see the family, and Dae said all his family is coming from all over England to come home, and Andrenn is going back home to Spartana and Mari returning back to England to visit her parents also. And Adebola is thinking about staying but her parents insist she comes out. As the gang were in the libary they watched as Sophia went to the resticted section. "Dang it it's lock!"said Sophia as she looked at the lock. As Madam Momgomery the asistant libarian she angry came up to Sophia. "Get away from there are you crazy? That's restricted unless you have a note written by a teacher!"she said. Sophia sighed "Very well."said Sophia as she left. "Where are we going to get a note by a teacher?'' Andrian asked her. "Oh I got a plan!"said Sophia smiling. "Oh, I have a feeling this will be funny!"said Mariana smiling. "I also have a feeling this mean trouble!"said Ginvera dully. "But it's the only way to find out what the horcrux is!"said Adebola.

(Chrsitmas Eve!)

As it turned out Sophia and Andrian were the only one to stay behind but they didn't care it was more alone time for them to cuddle by the fire. As Sophia smiled at Professor Quirrel's note she smiled. "We have to do this when they get back but we do have a note!"said Sophia laughing at her evilness. "Your so evil but in a good way!"said Andrian laughing. Sophia laughed also. "Yeah, I can be at times when I need something!'said Sophia smiling. "So, youwant to go outside and play in the snow?'' Andrain asked. "Sure, we can have a snow ball fight and bulid a snowman!"said Sophia smiling.

As they walked out hand in hand they saw Micheal Cleevy taking pictures of the trees. As Sophia and them smiled at him he smiled back. "Hey Andrain Sophia you want a picture I make it for you!"said Micheal. "Sure micheal, I love pictures!'' said said. Andrian smiled. "Were do you want us?!"asked Andrian. "Right there is fine!'said Micheal. As Sophia and Andrian were wrapped in each others arms Micheal smiled. "That's perfect!'said Micheal as he tooked the picture. "Thanks guys it's a really beautiful picture of you!'said Micheal. "Hey micheal were buliding a snowman you want to help us and join us?'' Sophia asked him. "Yeah, come on man it'll be fun!'said Andrian. "Ok!"said Micheal as she put down his camera and joined them.

As the day rolled on the shivered as they walked bvack into the Great Hall. As they sat by the fire the drank hot coca to warm them up. As the three of them laughed they went up to the common room as they did they ran into Professor Snape. "Great!"thought Sophia bitterly. So, what are three Gryfindors doing out so late?" Professor Snape smiling. "We were making a snowman and plus we got approved by Professor Mcgongall to be out late!"said Sophia. "Ah, smart mouthing a professor ten points from Gryffindor!"said Professor Snape. As Andrain was about to say something Sophia squeezed his hand hard. "Well, even ifyou do your not prefects so dentention for you three! And enjoy your holiday!"said Professor Snape as he walked away. "Oh well were already in lead to win the house cup anyway!'said Andrian. "Yeah, your right Andrian!"said Micheal. As they laughed they walked back the coomon room. "Passoword?' the fat lady asked. "Fairy lights!"said Sophia as she swung opened. As they stayed almost all night the three of them feel asleep in the common room. As Professor Mcgongall came in to check on them she smiled as she wathed Andrain and Sophia together on the couch and Micheal in the chairs beside them. As she waved her wand she made another fire to keep them warm and walked out of her common room.

Last edited by Sophia Granger on Thu May 15, 2008 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2008 11:27 pm

Awesome chapter

Small but awesome, keep doing your great work
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun May 11, 2008 11:32 pm

yeah, I'm not doing that much long chapter that much but I promise the next chappie will be longer I promise! I just been busy alot!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 46 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 32 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top