The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 19
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 19 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Page 19 of 46 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 32 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 19 Empty Re: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon May 12, 2008 7:05 pm

I am going where to visit my parents for christmas?
Nice chappie keep writing! Hope next one is soon!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 19 Empty Re: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Post by Sophia Granger Mon May 12, 2008 10:26 pm

*sighs* England Mari England! Thanks, next chappie will be soon I'm writing it!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue May 13, 2008 6:18 pm

Oh yes I see it now.You made England and to one word so I got confused.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu May 15, 2008 9:00 pm

Sorry for the delay guys I have exmas all this week and it's horrible!

here chappie 16!

*~Ch 16. fun before the other comes back dententention and the gang returns!~*

As Sophia and Andrian woke-up on a snowy christmas day from the couch as she looked around she noticed she was in the common room instead of in her bed and no less on Andrian that is! As she woke up she smiled and looked around. As she noticed Andrian waking up she smiled. "Happy Christmas!"said Sophia smiling as she got up and went to the tree where their parents were. "Here you go love!''said Sophia as she tossed him one of his presnts. As they opened all thier parets Sophia and Andrian agrred they wouldn't open each other two present until all the otheres were open. As Sophia gave Andrian his, Andrian gave Sophia hers.

As Sophia opened her first present it was a red velvet like cloak with golden trimms that she wanted at Diagon Aleey. "Thank you I love it!'said Sophia as she kissed his cheek. As Andrian opened his it was a quittch robe with his name on. "Thanks Soph, I love it!"said Andrian as he kissed her. Sophia smiled and opeed her other gift wrapped in red and gold paper with a red bow on it. As she opened it was a locket with her and Andrian wrapped in each other arms that Micheal tooked yesterday. As Sophia held back tears she looked at Andrian. "Thanks Andrian love, I aboslutely love it!'said Sophia as she waved her wand to put it on and went to kiss him.

As Andrian smiled. he said. "Your welcome!"said Andrain as he kissed her forehead. As he opened his it was a neckalce with her and his birthstone on. Andrian smiled. "Thanks Soph love, I love it!"said Andrian as he waved his wand to put it on also. So, what do you want to do?" Sophia asked him. "We could go to Flitch's office under my invisiability cloak and stunned Mrs. Norris!'said Andrian smiling. Sophia laughed. "Yeah, that sounds like fun, but we might get in more trouble! How about we scare Peeves?'' Sophia asked. (A.N. Like Harry did Peeves in the first book!) "Andrian smiled. "Now, that sounds like a plan!''said Andrian as he got his cloak. Hand in Hnad they walked together under the cloak. As they walked and walked around the castle they finally saw Peeves. "Shh..." said Andrian motioning her to be quiet.

"Peeves!"said Andria in a dry harsh voice like the Bloddy Baron. "Yes...."said Peeves in a scared voice. "You have no right to be down here this corridor is forbidden!'said Andrian in a dry harsh voice again. "Baron sir, where are you?"Peeves asked. "I'm invisable of course I can do that, leave peeves now!]and don't come down here!"said Andrian. Sophia laughed as Peeves took off. "Oh, Andrian that was so funny!"said Sophia laughing. As they wereabout to round the corner they almost ran into Professor Snape. "Whew,thatwas close!'said Andrian as they were in the common room. "Yeah, but that was funny!"said Sophia laughing as Andrian started laughig.

As they sent the rest of the Christmas day laughing ad drinking hot Cocoa they were so hyper by lunch that they couldn't stop laughing aboutanything! As they walked to the Gryffindor table they sat down laughing as Micheal looked at them. "Ok..."he said shrugging. "Hey, Andrian love, we should go outside again and bulid a snowman!"said Sophia. "Yeah, sure!"said Andrian as he stopped laughing. As Micheal and Sophia and Andrian went outside they spent the rest of the evening outside until Professor Mcgongall said it was time for dinner. As they ate until they couldn't no more. Andrian said, "I'm so full I think you have to roll me out of here!"said Andrian laughing.

"Oh, bull butter, get your lazy butt up and walk!"said Sophia as she got up. "Come on Andrian get up!'said Sophia pulling him up. "No I don't want to!"said Andrian in a childish voice. "Ok fine, Wingraudium Leviousa!"said Sophia as Andrian was lifted into the air. 'ok,ok put me down!"said Andrian.

A week... later...

As A week past it was time for the gang to return and to get back to work on what Flufffy and the horcrux. As Sophia and Andrian were at Hogsmeade Station they waited hand in hand for the train to stop. As it stopped Ginvera, Adebola, Jess, Dae, Mariana and Andrenn came out. "Gin!'said Sophia as she broke away fro mAndrian to hug her. "Sophi!"said Ginvera as she hugged her back. "I miss you Soph!"said Ginvera. "Me to Gin, me to!"said Sophia. "So, mate what did you a and Sophia do?" Andrenn asked. "Nothing much just hanged out sit together by the fire and make snowmans and have a snowball fight!"said Andrian.

He didn't dare to tell them he feel alseep with Sophia on the couch. As Ginvera noticed Sophia's locket she squealed. "Oh, Soph Andrian gave you a locket how sweet!"said Ginvera as she opened she squeled louder.
"Aww... how cute and when was this taken?" Mariana asked as Ginvera and Adebola looked at it. Sophia rolled her eyes. "It was taken on Christmas Eve. Micheal tooked it for us!"said Sophia as she closed it. "Aww.... Christmas Eve. that's so romantic!'said Adebola.

As the gang tooked the carriage back to all of them Andrian and Sophia listened to all of their stories. As Sophia layed her head on Andrian's shoulder she smiled as all her friends were telling her and Andrian about her trip with nothing to worry about until her and Andrian's dentention Sophia closed her eyes and tooked alittle nap.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Thu May 15, 2008 9:04 pm

Awesome chapter! It's really good (:
You & Andrian's relastionship is heating up lol
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu May 15, 2008 9:37 pm

I know uh? But sorry for the delay Gin and everyone exmas are killing me! But thanks Gin!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Thu May 15, 2008 10:00 pm

That chapter was awsome Sophia. I think it was great !!!
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Number of posts : 1551

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu May 15, 2008 11:31 pm

Thanks Ade I must say I really love this chappie alos! Sorry for the delay people exams! Rolling Eyes
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Thu May 15, 2008 11:58 pm

I know what you mean, grr, I do hate exams. Hope yours go through well!
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri May 16, 2008 1:03 am

Well... I have one more to do srw and I be finished! I made a 89% pm my Government one and a 90% on my office aiding
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 46 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 32 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top