The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Page 11 of 46 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 28 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 11 Empty Re: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:48 am

Three-headed dog!Uuuuuh scary!
Don't forget to put me into detention because I hate that evil swine Snape!BUHAHAHAHAHA! lol!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 11 Empty Re: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:56 pm

Ok, people here's chapter 9 enjoy! I'm sure you will I thought it was an interesting chapter!

As the seven of them saw Fluffy the three-headed dogs they screamed. ''Ah!!!! Run!” said Dae, as he was the first one out the door. As the rest of them followed him they closed the door behind them with difficulty seeing how Fluffy was still barking at them and trying to bite their heads off. As they sighed in relief they started walking down the corridors. "What do you think it doing here in school?" Andrian asked them. "I don't know, maybe it's protecting something!"said Brianna as she shrugged her shoulders. "Whatever it is Fluffy doesn't want us to get it!"said Dae. "Fluffy that's its name?" Ginvera asked laughing. "Yeah, you didn't know that, Hagrid talks about him all the time I hear him!"said Sophia laughing.

As they walked down the corridors they hear Flitch and Mrs. Norris they frozed. " Do you think we can stun Mrs. Norris if she came by us?'' Andrian asked them. As Sophia laughed but not to loud she turned to Andrain. "Yeah, probably unless you want another week of detention."said Sophia. " I really think that's a bad idea!” said Dae as he seen Flitches lamp come up the other end of the corridor. As Ginvera noticed. she said. "Um, guys we got company!’ said Ginvera as the rest of them turned around. "Quick, guys run!” said Brianna as she ran the other way. As they followed Brianna down the corridors as Brianna stopped they all bumped into each other one by one almost knocking Brianna over. "Why did you stop for Brianna Flitch is chasing us!”said Sophia in a harsh voice. "I think I know why."said Ginvera as she peeked over the corner and saw Professor Snape and Professor Quriell talking. "Uh-Oh, now were trapped and on deep trouble!"said Dae.

As the other panicked Andrian thought of something. "Hey guys, how many of you have invisibility cloaks?" Andrain asked. As Brianna and Dae raised their hands. "Ok, the we'll all hide two by two under our cloaks.''said Adrian.[b] ''Good thinking Andrain.'said [/b]Sophia smiling. "Accio invisibility cloak!’’ said Andrain quietly as his came towards him. As Andrian grabbed Sophia they hid under the cloak. As Sophia looked she noticed Brianna had hers hiding her and Brianna under it and Dae was doing the same with Adebola. "Whew, that was close!” whispered Sophia as she looked at Andrain smiling.

As they walked away from Professor Quirell and them they tooked off their cloaks. “I think, we need to go to our dorms quick!” said Dae as he started walkig towards his. “Good idea, me and Ade will start going to!’said Ginvera. “Yeah, I had enough adventures for tonight!” said Adebola. “Ok, well, me and Andrain will see you tommorow then!”said Sophia as she waved bye to Ginvera, Adeboal and Dae. As they walked down the corridors to the Gryffindor common room they ran into Mariana. “Hey Mari, what are you doing out at this time?” Sophia asked her. “Oh, I was looking for you two but Professor Snape gave me a dentention for being out past curfew.”said Mariana rolling her eyes. “Evil snake!”said Sophia. “Well, we better get going before we get caught Mari we’ll see you tommorow!”said Andrain. “Yeah, I guess I will.”said Mariana as she walked towards her common room. “Whew, that was one heck of a night!’ said Sophia as they reached the portrait. “Yeah, it was, and were only first years!” said Andrian laughing. As Sophia laughed she walked into the common room. “Well, we better go to bed we have classes tommorow!”said Sophia. “Yeah, we better or we fall asleep in class!’said Andrian. Sophia smiled. “Yeah, we will night Andrian.”said Sophia as she walked upstairs to her dorm. “Night Soph, see you in the morning!’ said Andrian as he waked into his dorm also.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:02 pm

INteresting chapter, Soph! I like it Smile
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:53 am

That was very cool. I wonder what chapter 10 is going to be about.
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Number of posts : 1551

Back to top Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 11 Empty RE: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle Granger Potter

Post by Jess Potter Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:06 am

To quote that sicko borat... Very nice. Lookin forward to the next chapter
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:41 am

Thanks Guys! I'm writing ch. 10 as we speak! But I'm going to skip it to the weekend ans stuff like that!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:26 am

Awesome i love this story
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:50 am

Thanks Andrian I'm glad you do as well as everyone else! I honestly thought this story wouldn't be ppularI'm surprise it is!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:07 am

Now this is becoming weird.
I was in front of Gryffindor common room in late night.Oh my nice one!
Keep writing!When is the next one?
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:57 pm

Nice chapter, cant wait for the next one..
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 46 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 28 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top