The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Page 7 of 46 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 26 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 7 Empty Re: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:41 am

I got up late on the first day! I laughed at that part, I nearly laughed my insides out
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 7 Empty Re: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:01 am

Lol, thanks Bri I wated to put smething funny in the chapter it will get funnier as we go I have smething really funny for the first chapter! Twisted Evil
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:00 am

Nice chapter! cant wait to read more, Very Happy
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:05 am

Mariana wrote:LoL!
What's with you and the preist Jess?
Well it's random and i like random. Come on how many things are more random than a wizard preist??
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:25 pm

Well it's random and i like random. Come on how many things are more random than a wizard preist??
Wizzard preist?LoL!Has anyone heard of those?
Come on Soph,give me some more chapters!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:48 pm

*~Ch.7 Potions class and Sophia out Smarts a teacher!? Shocked ~*

At was after lunch as Sophia, Andriann and Andrenn were looking at the shedules for there next class. "So, What do we have next?" Andrenn asked. As Sophia looked at her shedule she groaned "Oh, man we have Potions next with Professor Snape!"said Sophia as they started walking towards the dungeons. As Sophia walked into the dungeons first she wrinkled her nise at the smells before her. "Oh, god it's smells lke rotten eggs in here!"said Sophia covering her nose with her robe. "No, I have to disagree with you there Soph I Think Professor Qurriels's turrben smells worst then this, it smells like a mixture of garlic and beo."said Andrenn. Sophia laughed as a hufflepuff came walking up towards them.

"You'll get used to after a while."said the Hufflepuff boy. "Oh, thanks that really helps, smelling this all period will make me puck, and you said Defense against the dark arts with Qurriel will be bad Andrenn, god I better wear extract perform tommorow."said Sophia as she heard footsteps. "Oh, crap we better find seats quick and there's none left!"said Sophia panicking. "Relax, I have empty seats beside me you can sit there, and bythe way I'm Dae, Dae Dae Hemphill."said Dae smiling as he stuck out his hand fr them to shake. "Nice to meet you Dae, I'm Sophia, Sophia Granger and his is Andrian Potter and this is Andrenn Thompson my two best guy friends."said Sophia as she started walking towards her seat Dae saved for them. "Thanks for saving us seats Dae that was really nice of you."said Sophia smiling. "No problem any for a fellow classmate."said Dae smiling as Professor Snape came in.

Ah, talking before class is even starting 5 points from Hufflepuff and Gryffindor! said Professr Snape walking towards his desk as Darren looked at them with a smrk on his face. "Evil git!'' muttered Sophia as she toked out her quill and parchment. As Professor Sanpe told them the rules the new Golden Trio watch and listened lazily. As he started reading the list he stopped on Andrain's name and smiled. "Ah, another Potter to pick on."he said smiling as he contnued to read the list once he got to Sophia's name he smiled turned into a frown. "Oh, another bookworm teacher pet Granger."said Professr snape as he looked at Sophia. "So, Miss Granger if your like that Granger girl you have no problem answering this question."said Professor Snape. "Well, sir it depends on the question sir."said Sophia smiling. "Ok, what the difference between Monkshood and Wolfsbane?"Professor Snape asked her

Then again Sophia smiled and answered. "Nothing sir, there the same plant which goes by the name of Aconite."said Sophia smiling. As Andrian and Andrenn tried to hold back their laughter Professor Snape looked at Sophia right swear in the eyes. " So, your very well like that Granger girl I had years ago, 10 points from Gryffindor for out smarting me and a week worth of dention!"said Professr Snape as he walked towards his desk. "What, your kidding me right? Sophia should have gotten points not points taken away!'' Andrian to Professor Snape. "Ah, A Potter standing up for a Granger how touching which sicking me another ten points from Gryffindor and a week worth of dentention for you to!

[b]Now, if there's not going to be any aruging lets begin class
."said Professor Snape as he loked at both Andrain and Sophia as they looked back at him with evil eyes. "You didn't have to do that Andrian I couldv'e handle it on my own."said Sophia. "And watch Profeesor Snape take away points you shouldv'e gotten right!"said Andrain. "Um.. Andrain I think he already did and tooked points away from Soph!"Andren whispered back. "Yeah, Andrian Andrenn right he already tooken points from me and you and gave us a dentetion for no reason!'said Sophia. ''You know, I really hate this class and it's the first day!"said Andrian as he tooked notes. "Me too, that evil git took points from Soph even when she out smarted him which I thought was funny!"said Andrenn laughing.

As Sophia and Andrain did silent giggles Dae looked at them. "You know, I couldn't hold back my laughter also no one ever out smarted Professor Snape before!"said Dae laughing. "Ok, Ok, guys we better stop before we get more points taken away!" said Sphia as she tooked the rest of her notes. "This is boring!''said Andrenn. "Yeah I have to agree this is boring!"said Andrian. Sophia laughed. "What you guys barely write two sentences!" whispered Sophia giggling. As Andrian and Andrenn spent the rest of the period playing hang man on the corner of their parchment Sophia rolled her eyes and started writing the rest of her notes. "Watch when we have homework tonight for Potions there'll be wanting to use my notes, boys." muttered Sophia as she wrote her notes. "We heard that and yes, we will.'said Andrian and Andrenn smiling. "You two are patheic!"said Sophia rolling her eyes. "Yeah, I guess we are but you so got to love us!"said Andrain smiling. As Sophia couldn't help ot to smile she loked at them both. "You, know I will help on your homework but you will not copy off of me!"said Sophia as they groaned. As the bell rang they rust out of the Potions as fast as they whent in. "Finally free intil the next period!"said Sophia as Andrian, Andrenn and Dae walked to the Great hall for break. As Brianna cought up with them she smiled at Sophia. "Excellent Soph you out smarted a teacher!''said Brianna. "Hey, I didn't mean to he aked them and I answered and now I lost points for our house and dentetnion for a week."said Sophia sadly. "Don't worry, you'll earn them back!"said Brainna as she walked with Sophia oustide for break. "Yeah, I guess your right."said Sophia as she sat down and read.

Last edited by Sophia Granger on Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:43 pm; edited 6 times in total
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:47 pm

Very nice,but if you don't mind I can tell you something...I think you ate lunch then came to potions and then again went to eat lunch AGAIN!How many lunches a day you got Soph?
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:04 pm

Yay there was yellow now the storie is execlent
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:16 pm

that was really cool espiecially when you added dae !
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Number of posts : 1551

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:55 pm

Awesome Chapter, Soph. I love how you get called the 'Granger Girl' lol
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 46 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 26 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top