The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 26
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 26 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Page 26 of 46 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 36 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 26 Empty Re: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:09 pm

You can use something that is masked to look like muggle object. I don't know maybe a ring in some abandoned house somewhere you think of where.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 26 Empty Re: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:08 pm

Ok, here's chappie 22 sorry for the delay people!

*~Ch.22 Powers, Flluffy,and destorying horcurxes!~*

The gang looked at Dumbledore shocked. "Powers?" Sophia asked him. "Yes, Miss Granger why do you think the castle listens to you?" Dumbledore asked. "Because were the heirs!"said Andrian. "Well, yes that to but you four hold extreme powers!"said Dumbledore said smiling. "Like what kind of powers do we have?" Mariana asked. "Well, instead of four like you guys thought it five of yall now and you have the ability to read minds, see the future and able to do wandless magic and nonverbal spells and yall all have powers like fire, earth, water, air, and electricity ."said Dumbledore. "Wow, that's alot for five first years!"said Jess. "Yeah, extremely alot!"said Ginevra.

"Wow, I want electricity!"said Jess. "Yeah, i Want earth!"said Mariana. "I want water!' said Ginevra. "I want fire!"said Andrian. "And I want air!"said Sophia Professor Umbridge laughed. "Such power for first years is unbelievable these are lies!"said Professor Umbridge. "Oh, shutup!" said Sophia as she waved her hand to stop Umbridge instead she send her backwards towards a chair. Professor Dumbledore smiled. "Well, Miss Granger I see you got the ability of air like you wanted!'said Dumbledore. "Stop Iwill have order Hogwarts is fear worst then I feared with them!"said Umbridge.

"Oh, and like your not dangerous and harmless to the school?" Marian asked angrily as roots came up from the ground and tied up Umbridge. "Wow, I got earth!'' said Mariana happily. "Ok, enough for tonight you all have the powers you desired we will have lesson after you destoryed all the horcruxes."said Dumbledore. As they walked all five of them they smiled. "Wow, this is so cool!"said Ginevra. "Yeah, I feel all powerful inside!"said Jess. Sophia laughed. "That's because you are Jess!"said Sophia laughing. "Ok, enough fun time to get back to work!"said Andrian.

"Yeah, your right Andrian!"said Ginevra. "Yep back to work we got to find the other four horcruxes!"said Mariana. "Yeah, and fast we don't have that long we have two weeks left until school is out!"said Sophia. As they walked down they ran into their worst enemy Darren again. "Ah, what we have here, two mudbloods and two half blood and one traitor!"said Darren. Andiran looked at him angrily "Say that again and I'll blast to the other end of the school!" said Andrian.

"I'll like to see that seeing how I got all of yalls wands."said Darren smiling. "We don't need our wands to beat you Darren!"said Ginevra. "Oh, you'll be surprise of what we can do!"said Jess. "Oh, please I not afraid of two mudbloods, flighty half- bloods and a traitor!"said Darren. "Oh, that's it!"said Andrian as he did nonverbal wandless magic. As Sophia eyes widing she lookedat Andrian. "Wow, impressive!"said Sophia smiling. "You watch Potters, Granger, Malenki, Diggory my father will have you out of this school before you know it!" said Darren.

"If the castle allows it!"[b]said Mariana laughing.[b]"Seeing how were the heirs we can do anything we want!"said Ginvera smiling. "Will see about that!"said Darren as he walked away. "Yeah were waiting and we haven't seen anything yet!"said Andrian. The gang laughed and continued walking down the hall. As Sophia saw a quill she looked at it. "Hmm... that's odd you don't think darren drop it do you?"Sophia asked them. "Might have just for a trick!"said Andrian. "Or maybe it's a horcrux and Darren didn't know and he drop it by accident!"said Ginevra.

"I don't maybe we should take it to Professor Dumbledore!"said Jess. "Yeah, Jess is right maybe he will know!"said Mariana. The trio nodded as they made it back to Dumbledore's office. "Ear wax Berine box every flavor bean!"said Sophia. As they walked Professor Dumbledore was at his desk.

"Professor we have something to ask you!"said Jess. "What is it Mr. Potter?" Dumbledore asked. "We want to know is this a horcrux?" Sophia asked as she put the quill on his desk. "Oh, my goodness I haven't seen this since I saw Tom ages ago when he was eleven years old!"said Dumbleodre. "So, this is Tom Riddle's old quill?" Andrian asked. "Yes, but it's fourth grade quill."said Professor Dumbledore. "Ok, that's two done we already found two more!"said Sophia "How that love?" Andrian asked.

"Well, I discovered this one my self it turns out Hermione's time turner is my time turner that I been using for my classes all year and it's a horcrux!'said Sophia. "Wow, Soph how did you figure it out?" Ginevra asked. "Because I keep getting these images of the past and it had the old trio in it!"said Sophia. "Brillant so two more left Fluffy grauding the major one and the other one is around here somewhere."said Jess "We'll find the other one today but tonight were going to see fluffy tonight!"said Andrian.

"Ok, well good luck!"said Professor Dumbledore. "Thanks bye porfessor!"they said as they walked out. "Ok, we got to find the other one before we visist Fluffy!"said Mariana. "Ok, lets think Hermione's Granger time turner so that has to mean the other two are from Ron and Harry!"said Mariana. "Wow, I didn't think of that!"said Ginevra. "Neither did I!"said Sophia smiling.

"Ok, so I'm gussing Harry's is the major one but what of Ron's is important?"Jess asked. "I think I might know!"said Andrian. "So, do I!"said Sophia as she walked towards the Gryffindor common room. As the follwed her Sophia sad the password. As they went into the second years dorm Sophia smiled. "Soph what are you looking for?" Jess asked. "This!"said Sophia holding up Ron's old second year wand that he broke.

"Excellent now to fin Harry's!"said Andrian as they walked out of the second years dorm. As they followed Andrian they went to where they thought there'll never go again! As they walked in they noticed Fluffyt was asleep. "Ok, me and Jess will go, if anything bad happens get yourself out!"said Andrian. "No were going with you two!"said Mariana. "Yeah, you need us especailly Soph!"said Ginevra.

"But it's to dangerous you can die!"said Jess. "And I don't want you!'said Andrian to Sophia. "I know, but I'm willing to die to protect you my friends and this school!"said Sophia. As the harp quit playing they all looked up and noticed Fluffy was awake. As Andrian jumped Sophia jumped after and so did the rest. As they landed on something soft Sophia knew what it is.

"Guys, relax this is Devil Snare you have to relax!"said Sophia. "What if we don't!"said Jess struggling. "If you don't it will only kill yo faster!"said Sophia. "Oh, brillant that makes me feel so much better!"said Ginevra. "Yeah, thanks for telling us that!"said Mariana. "Sorry guys, just relax!"said Sophia as she begin to sink down.

As Sophia fell she looked up and noticed Andrian fell as well as Mariana and Ginevra. "Where Jess?" Sophia asked. "He's still up there!"said Marian in a worried voice. "Uh-oh this isn't good!"said Andrian. "No, not at all!" said Ginevra. "We need to do something fast!"said Sophia. "What I never pay attention in Herbology!"said Andrian. "Well, at least I did!"said Sophia as she got out her wand. "Lumos Solem!" said Sophia as Jess came down.

"Whew, that was close!'said Jess. "Yeah, it was!"said Mariana agreeing. "Which way now?" Ginevra asked. "I think this way I hear something!"said Andrian. As the they walked they saw five broomstick andalot of keys. "We have to catch the key!"said Sophia as she looked around for the key. "Ok, we'll find it!'said Andrian as he kicjed off and started finding the key. As Sophia kicked off but she didn't go as high as Andrian.

As the keys went flying they started cutting Sophia and Andrian. As Andrian saw the he grabbed it and toss it to Sophia. As she caught it she flew down towards the door and unlocked it. (A.N. I'm going to skip the chess part!) As they walked into the unlocked door they grasped. 'Oh, wow look!"said Ginevra. "I know, it's weird but I can see why it's hidden so much!"said Mariana. "But I thought the properhacy was destoryed!" said Jess. "It was Dumbledore said it was, but why is it Harry's though?" Andrian asked.

"I think I know Jess and Andrian are realted to Harry in some way so I'm guessing Harry left it for them!"said Sophia. As Andrian walked towards the properhacy. As they all remained quiet they listened. "The five heirs shall have powers and shall come together and unite their powers to destory the new dark lord, innocent blood shall be spilled but their powers will unite the school once and for all!"said the properhcy. "Ok, that's was weird!"said Jess. "Yeah, extremely weird!" Marian agreed!" "Come on lets get out of here!" said Andrian.

As they came out of the trapdoor they walked back to the second floor bathroom to destory all seven of the horcruxes. "Ok, lets start with Ravenclaw's cloak!"said Sophia. "But how will we destory it by the sword or by the curse?" Andrian asked. "By the curse the sword won't do it!"said Sophia. "Ok, I'll do!"said Ginvera. "Are you sure Gin it's a powerful curse and has to have meaning!"said Sophia.

Ginevra nodded. "Yeah, I'm letme do it before I change my mind!"said Ginevra. "Ok, if you sure!'said Sophia. " Fiendfyre!"said Ginevra as she watched the orginingal one burn as blue magic shot out of it. "Go Gin!'said Mariana cheering. "Ok, great six left lets go to the photograph!"said Andrian pulling out Hufflepuff's photo. "I'll do this!"said Sophia as she got out her wand. "Fiendfyre!"said Sophia as the photo burned and it burned the photo.

"Ok, now five left were getting this done but slowly!"said Mariana. As they went through they saw Godric's mirror. "I'll do this one!"said Andrian as he got out the sword of Godric Gryffindor. " Andrian, I can show you your deepest darkest hidden future you have inside yourself!'said the mirror. "Ignore it love, just stab it!"said Sophia. As the mirror spoke again. "I can show you were you really belong Andrian just look inside!" "Andrian ingore it and stab the dang thing!"said Jess. As Andrian stab it he seen it shatter.

As Andrian watched the red magic shot out of it she sighed in relief. "Whew, I thought I was going to do what he said for a minute!"said Andrian. "But you didn't and that's good mate!"said Jess. Mariana and Ginevra nodded. "Ok, we have Tom's quill, the properchy, Ron's wand and Hermione's time turner.'said Sophia. "I'll destory Tom's quill!"said Jess as he he seen Sophia get it out of her purse.

"If it tries writing anything don't listen to Jess it will write anything in blood, water anything!"said Sophia. Jess nodded as he had has wand out. "Many secrect are hidden in this school and you want to see?" the quill wrote. As Jess looked he grasped. "Ingore it Jess!"said Mariana. "Yeah, Mari right just burn it!"said Ginevra. "You and your firneds are in danger!"said the quill as it wrote as it appered in like bubble letter. "Jess, mate were not in danger if we were the castle ad Dumbledore would say!"said Andrian. "Jess, just burn it don't listen to it!"begged Sophia.

Jess nodded. "Fiendfyre!" said Jess as the quill burned. "Yes Jess you did it!"said Mariana hugging him. "Thanks!"said Jess as she hugged her back. "Ok, now the properchy,Ron's wand and Hermione's timeturner." said Andrian. "I'll destory Ron's wand!'said Mariana smiling as she pointed her wand to Ron's wand. "Fiendfyre!"said Mariana as it burned. "Ok, now the Properhacy and the Hermione's timeturner!"said Sophia smiling.

"Ok, I'll destory Hermione's time tuner!"said Sophia as Andrian handed her the sword. As Sophia rasied the sword to stab it she begin to get bad images of the past. 'Sophia sweetie stab it ingore the images of the past that are bad!"said Andrian. As Sophia nodded she kept looking at the images. As she snapped out of it she raised the sword aboveher head and stabbed it. As she collaspe she dropped the sword as the time turner exploded.

" Well, see did but fainted in the mean time!"said Ginevra. "Yeah, but at least she destoryed it!'said Mariana. "Yeah, but that must controled her because she looked like she wanted to kill for a mintue!"said Jess. "Ok, one left the properhacy!" said Andrian as bent down and picked up the sword beside Sophia. "We wish you luck!'said Jess. "Yeah, good luck Andrian!"said Mariana. "Yeah, good luck."said Ginevra as they watched him go up to the properhacy.

As he held the sword high. The properhacy spoke. "Danger, danger Mr.Potter!" Jess heard it. "Inogre it mate and stab it!"said Jess. Andrian nodded but he couldn't stop looking at it. "Inore it Andrian, Soph would have told you the same if she wasn't passed out!"said Ginevra. "Ingore
them Andrian, they don't know there in danger!"said the properhacy. As Andrian snapped out of it he stab it as it exploded and magic of gold and red came out of it. "Yes, we did we destroyed all of them!"said Andrian as she passed out beside Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:29 pm

Awsome chapers, Soph. I'm laughing at the fact that Darren isn't liked by anyone xD
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:52 pm

Lol, thanks Gin that chappie tooked me all yesterday to finish!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:53 am

Yeah nice one Soph. It was nice and long, just the way i like it lol.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:41 am

Very nice Soph I like it!
So I guess more chappies will be about battle for Hogwarts yes?
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:08 pm

Well... I was thinking Dumbledore's lessons a dance then battle then summer time! Razz
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:58 pm

I like the story, but what happened to the Dae charecter the Bri charecter and the Abolola charecter
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:36 pm

Adebola stayed in the story I think and as for others I don't know.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:18 pm

Dae seems to be there every now and again, Ade is still there alot, and Bri i haven't seen once actually. That's what i've seen so far.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 46 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 36 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top