The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 27
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 27 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Page 27 of 46 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 36 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 27 Empty Re: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:06 pm

Well, I tooked Bri out because she wasn't on anymore and I did the same to Dae. But I promise I'll put Dae and Ade back in. I just been so busy alot I probably won't have until Monday!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 27 Empty Re: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:21 pm

I was just being rude you don't have too
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:43 pm

Yeah and by the way Dae you are in my story would you like it or not BUHAHAHAHA! Twisted Evil
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:05 am

No it's fine, I'll put you back in!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:34 pm

Ok, sorry to double post but I have chappie 23! Sorry for the delay people!

*~Ch. 23 The Hospital Wing, Powers, war, dance and summertime~*

As Sophia woke-up she noticed Dae, Adebola, Ginevra, Jess, Andrian, and Andrenn and Mariana looking at her. "Hey Soph how you feeling?" Mariana asked her. "I'm fine just a little weak that's all!"said Sophia as she got up slowly and rested her her on her pillow. As Madam Prompfey came in she grasped. "Back into your beds all of you, all of of you are to weak to even move you need to rest!"she said. "All man!"they all groaned knowing by the numbers of times they been in the Hospital Wing for Quidditch and stuff she always had them stay.

As they all groaned they all tooked their Potions Madam Prompfey was giving them. As they all started falling into a dreamless sleep Madam Prompfey smiled as she closed and locked the door. "Well, Albus there safe and they'll be all better by morning!"she said. "Excellent that's when there training begins!"said Albus happily. "Do you really think a bunch of first years will be able to fight all those death eaters were about to be attacked!" Prompfey said. "I have no reasoning to believe they couldn't their very powerful for their age, they just need training."said Albus as he walked towards his office.

The Next Morning...

As Sophia woke-up she looked around as she noticed she was in the Hospital Wing. As she noticed she was the first one up she noticed Professor Dumbledore sitting between her and Andrian's bed. "Well, good Afternoon Miss, Granger!"said Professor Dumbledore smiling. "Afternoon, oh great I missed nearly all my classes!"said Sophia panicking. Professor Dumbeldore chuckled. "Whoa, clam down my dear girl, I told all the teachers you were sick and needed the day off."said Professor Dumbledore. "Oh, ok thanks Prfoessor!said Sophia relieved.

Professor Dumbledore nodded. "After destory all those Horcruxes it wears you out trust me I know!'said Professor Dumbledore smiling. As the rest of them woke-up he smiled. "Excellent all of you are up, now like I promise I'm going to teach all of you guys to control your powers and magic abilites, once Prompfey realease you were have lunch and meet me at my office. "They all nodded. As they all went to lunch and ate rather quickly they all headed towards Dumbledore's office. "Ear wax Bernie Box every flavor bean!"said Sophia. As the eight walked in Professor Dumbledore smiled.

"Ah, I see all eight of you made so let the training begin!'said Dumbleodre. "Ok, first we will praticed on objects I want you powers to do but careful, don't let your power take over you!"said Dumbledore. They all nodded. "Ok, first up Andrian Potter!"said Professor Dumbleodre. "Ok, Andrian I want you to light all these candles in this room."Dumbledore said. "Ok, Professor I'll try!"said Andrian as he focused on lighting all the candles by so far he only lit half the room. "Dang it!"Andrian muttered under his breath. "It's ok Andrian I didn't expect you to get it the first time!"said Dumbledore. As Andrian tried again he manged to light all the candles in the room.

As Andrian smiled the whole room cheered. "Great Job Andrian just keep praticing, now Miss Granger if you would."said Professor Dumbleodre. As Sophia walked towards him he smiled. "Ah, air such a powerful magic but the hardest powerful to control!"said Professor Dumbledore. "Why that Professor?" Sophia asked. "Because you have the ablility to change any type of weather and also the ability to fly without a broomand make others fly as well!"said Professor Dumbledore. Sophia smiled happily.

"Ok, Sophia I want to to look outside and make a clam peaceful day into a windy day!" said Professor Dumbledore. Sophia nodded. "Ok, I'll try!" said Sophia as she looked outside as her eyes started changing colors she noticed the trees started howling and the wind started picking up speed. "Excellent Sophia, now realese!"said Professor Dumbledore smiling. As Sophia let go her eyes changed from a white color to a chocolate brown. As Sophia breathed hard a rested against the wall. "See what I mean Sophia, but you'll get use to after you train alot!"said Porfessor Dumbledore.

As Profeesor Dumbledore worked with all of them he smiled. "Ok, that will be all for the night we worked all the way until dinner time, comeback tommorow and we'll duel!"said Dumbledore happily after one night they manged to control there powers. "Wow, that was a awesome lesson!'said Dae. "Yeah, it was we all have amazing powers!"said Ginevra smiling. "Yeah, but Soph seems like the hardest to do!"said Andrian. "Yeah, but she has the ability to fly!"said Jess. "Yeah, she was flying all around the place like it was nothing!"said Andrenn.

As they walked to dinner they heard a bang at the Entrance Hall. "What was that?"Mariana asked. "I don't know, but I'll check it out!"said Sophia as she started floating upwards. As she flew down towards the Entrance Hall her eyes widing. As she flew back up she told the rest of them. "Guys, we got to do something were being attrack NOW!"said Sophia. Marian thoguht of something. "Ok, me and Dae will keep them busy the castlealready knows but we need to tell Professor Dumbledore!"'said Mariana as she made roots come out of the ground and trip the death eaters.

As the six of them ran back or shall I say five seeing how Sophia was flying. "Ear Wax berine box every flavor bean!"said Andrian. As they all went back into Dumbledore's office the stopped. "Professor were being attack!"said Jess. "Yeah, professor Mariana and Dae are holding them off!"said Adebola. "Very well, then wemust fight back!"said Dumbledore. They all nodded. As they all ran out of his office the went towards the Entrance Hall. "Castle, warn the others and make sure students under the fifth year doesn't fight!"said Sophia as she flet the castle tell the others.

As Sophia opened the door with her powers she sent a gushed of wind towards the death eaters knocking them back. "Thanks Soph, I didn't know how log I could hold them, but Dae seems like he doing a good job controling the centurs to attack the death eaters."said Mariana. As Sophia nodded she realized she forgot her wand. "Silly me I can do wandless magic!'"Sophia as she aimed towards a death eater. "Stupefy!'she thought as it hit him. 'Why you little Mudblood!"said bellatrix's nephew. As Sophia flew up she landed behind him. "Oh, a mudblood how nice!'said Sophia as she pushed him into a tree. "Mari now!"said Sophia.

As Mariana used her powers she made theroots of the tree hold him. "That ought to hold them for a while!"said Mariana. As Sophia looked around she noticed all eight of were using their powers. As Sophia was fighting Andrian noticed a death eater threw a fire ball spell at Sophia. "Sophia look out!'said Andrian as he ran towards Sophia and held her as fire surronded them and blocked the fire ball spell. As Andrian released her andthe fire she smiled. "Thanks love!"said Sophia smiling.

As they fought all night until the death eaters were basically all down and short handed they left. "Don't worry there'll come back!"said Adebola. "Yeah, when they do were be ready then we were now!"said Andrian. "Which won't be long!"said Andrenn knowing when they will because of his powers. As they all nodded they walked back into the castle after being weak and barely able to walk or stand they all passed out at the front Entrance

As it turned outs they had to stay more then a day they stayed all week all eight of them knocked out and to weak to talk or anything. As the time the woke-up the term was almost over and it was Summer Fling dance they were having this year before they left to go back home for the summer. As all classes were canceled due to the dance Madam Prompfey let them go early that way they could catch up on homework and do there final exams. "I can't believe we missed all week!"said Ginevra. "I can Professor Dumbleodre said we were extremely weak when he came and got us!"said Adeobla. "I don't even remember what happend after that!'said Dae. "Neither do I all I remember we put up a good fight!"said Jess.

That Night....

As the gang walked into the Great Hall after doing all their homework as the looked at the Great Hall they grapsed. "Wow, this look so beautiful!"said the girls. "Yeah, look pretty amazing!"said Adrian as he looked around.As hey dance the whole night away the had nothing to worry about until the next month...

I know you all curious what powers they have so I made a list!

Andrian= Fire
Sophia=Air
Jess= Electricity
Mariana= Earth
Gin= Water
Andrenn= Past/future
Adebola= sounds
Dae=Creatures
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:13 pm

That was a really good chapter keep it up
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:23 pm

Nice chappie.Why Earth for god sake?
If you read my story do you know what's my biggest fear?
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:31 pm

I think creatures are cool i want that in real life
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:36 am

Thanks guys! Yes Mari I read the story but I must have missed that part of your worst fear part, but I'll change it to whatever you want!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:48 am

Nice one Soph. Electricity is awesome. i can stun people HAHAHA
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 46 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 36 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top