The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 15
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 15 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Page 15 of 46 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 30 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 15 Empty Re: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:32 am

Tricky Soph hehe!
So when's it gonna be?Next month?
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 15 Empty Re: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:39 pm

hmm.... I have it written I'm just to lazy to post it lol! But I'm leaving tommorow so I won't be on for like three days or so, I post it tonight!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:22 pm

WooooooHoooooooo!
Is it already night?
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:55 pm

Haha, you never know. Different times zones and all. I guess we'll know when its night because it'll be posted Razz lol
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:54 pm

Ok, Peoplehere's chappie 12 please enjoy it!

*~End of the dance and Flying with Slytherins the Slytherins turns out to be fun!~!*

As the night weared on Sophia and her best friends Ginvera, Brianna, Adebola, Marian and the guys danced giggled and danced the night away. "Whew,it's hot hot I think I'm going to get some butterbeer."said Sophia to her friends as she walked over and got her some. As she got some she seen Andrian come towards her she smiled. "Hey Andrian are you having fun?" Sophia asked smiling. "Yeah, I would if I could tell you how I feel!"said Andrian muttering. "Sorry Andrian, I didn't quite catch that!"said Sophia as she drinked her butterbeer. "Oh, nothing justtalking to my self you know me."said Andrain laughing. Sophia laughed "Yeah, I do crazy Andrain."said Sophia as Andrain laughed also. "Look at them, I'm telling you there going to be a couple by the end of the night!" said Dae. Ginvera smiles. "Yeah, I agree with Dae by the looks of it they'll going to!'said Ginvera agreeing. Mariana smiled. "Maybe we should just lave them alone and let them do there thing!"said Marian as the rest of them nodded.

As Sophia turned to the face the rest of them they gave her a smile which she returned back. "Something happening over there I can feel it!"said Ginvera through her teeth. "Yeah, me to!"said Dae. "Guys, just smile and pretend were not seeing nothing!"said Mariana. Adebola rolled her eyes. "God, you three are so fake it's not even funny!"said Adebola as she smiled and waved at Sophia and Andrian. "Oh, please Ade like that wasn't fake right there?" Sophia Brianna laughing. Andrenn laughed. "You girls are so full of it sometimes!"said Andrenn as he looked at his best friends across the room.

As Andrian noticed Sophia finished her butterbeer he turned to Sophia. "So, um... Sophia you want to go?..." Andrian asked neverously. "Do I want to go where Andrain?"Sophia asked him smiling."Do you want to go outside? It's getting stuffy in here!'said Andrain. Sophia smiled. "Sure, I love to!"said Sophia smiling. "Great lets go then!'said Andrain grabbing her hand. As they were outside they walked hand and hand into the garden which was in front of the Gryffindor Tower. "Um... Sphia I don't know how to tell you this... but I like you I liked you ever since I saw you!"said Andrian as he looked into her chocolate brown eyes. Sophia smiled and blushed. "I liked you two I liked you ever since I saw that night in the common room when you smiled at me, I was just to afraid to admit."said Sophia blushing as she looked away.

Andrian looked at her shocked. "You did and you never said anytrhing?" Andrian asked her. Sophia shooked her. "No, I didn't know you felt the same so I just kept my feelings to myself!"said Sophia. Andrain smiles. "Well, Sophia Granger will you be my girlfriend?" Andrain asked her. Sophia blushed and smiled. "I love to be your girlfriend Andrian Potter."said Sophia smiling. As they got closer they kissed. Sophia felt like she was flying on cloud nine. As they broke apart they smiled. "So, you want to go back inside and danced some more?" Andrain asked. "Sure I always love a good dance!"said Sophia noticing it was a slow dance." As Andrian smiled they walked back in hand in hand. As Professor Snape came outside he smiled. "Well how touching a potter with a Granger, but you know your not susspose to be outside without a teacher 10 points fromGryffindor and a dentention tommorow!"said Professor Snape as he walked away. "Evil git!'muttered Andrain as he grabbed Sophia hand and walked in.

As spotted them she smiled and said. "Ha, I knew you two will be a couple by the end of this year!" said Ginvera dancing happily. "Well, we liked each other ever sice we saw each other!"said Sophia. "So that why you hit your head on the boys' dorm mate staring at Sophi!'said Andrenn laughing. "Well... yeah it very rare you come by someone so beautiful!"said Andrian as he seen Sophia blush. As Dae came towards them he smiled. "Ah, I knew it, I knew you two will become a couple!"said Dae. Andrain and Sophia smiled. As Marian came she yelp in excitememnt. "I won, I won oh yeah I'm number one!"said Mariana. "Yeah you did, you won the bet!"said Sophia laughing.

The next day....

As Sophia and Andrain were in the libary at a table looking information on Fluffy Andrenn came in screaming. "SOPHIA, ANDRAIN YOU GUYS WON'T BELIEVE WHAT TODAY IS?" Andrenn asked them. "What's Andrenn what's today?'' Sophia asked in a annoyed tone. As Andrenn smiled he looked at Andrian. "Well... mate are you going to tell us!?" Andrain asked as he rested his chin on his left hand as he was interlocked with Sophia's left hand. "Today is the day we fly with the Slytherins can you believe we have flying classes with them!"said Andrenn. "Andrenn be quiet or you get us kicked out!" said Sophia. "Oh, great we have to fly with them what a nightmare and another way to embrass myself in fron t of Darren!" said Andrain. "Don't worry Andrain you'll do fine, as for me I don't know."said Sophia sighing.

As Ginvera, Adebola, Brianna, Dae and Marian walked into the libary they groaned. "You guys still working on that!?" Ginvera asked. "Yes, Gin we are we haven't found nothing and we been searching 2 months!"said Sophia sighing. "I guess we just have to keep looking until we do!'said Andrian. "Yeah, that could be all year!'said Dae. "Oh, Dae stop being a negative about things we'll find it!''said Adebola smilig at Sophia. "Thanks Ade, now all we have to do is search the whole libary which includes the resticted Section!"said Sophia. "But how Soph, we have to have a note by a teacher to go there!"said Brianna. "Well think of something!"said Sophia.

Later on that day...

As they walked out of the Great Hall after lunch they all groaned. "Great were flying with the Slytherins what joy!"said Sophia as she towards the brooms. As she got between Andrain and Andrenn she sighed as she waited for class to begin. As she seen the Slytherins come out she rolled her eyes. "Here, they come especailly bit headed git Darren."said Andrian. "Yeah, I'm going to laugh when he falls off his broom!'said Andrenn. "Andrenn that wasn't nice, even if he rude and calls me a mudblood!"said Sophia. As Madam Hooch tell them to mount their brooms all of them mounted their brooms. As she told them to kick off they did. As Darren looked at Sophia he smiled. "Wow, Granger I'm surprise to see you off the ground!"said Darren as he flew around her. "Yeah, I'm surprise you are to Darren, with that big head of yours I'msurprise it haven't weighed you down yet!"said Sophia.

"Why you little mudblood!'said Darren as she went after Sophia but Andrain got in front of her. "You touch my girlfriend and I'll kill you!"said Andrian. "Ooh, that a threat?' Darren asked smiling. "No, you snake thatr's a promis!'said Andrian. "Oooh, I'm shaking in fear!"said Darren smiling and laughing. "Well, you should!"said Adrain. "Well, I should tell everyone your little romance with Granger last night man the whole school would get a kick out of this!"said Darren holding the picture. " Give that here, and you have no right to do that!" said Andrain. "Yeah, your right I don't but I just did!'said Darren. "Give that back now!"said Sophia. "If you want it Granger come and get it!"said Darren flying around her.

"You evil snake perhaps maybe I should tell the school about your one ight stay with Moaning mortle when you got lost that night all three of us had dentention and you went to her for help?" said Sophia smiling as she held a photo also. "You wouldn't dare1"said Darren. "Oh, yes I would!"said Sophia as she felw around him. "Give it here mudblood or you get it!"said Darren. Sophia smiles. "I must say this is a really good picture of you Darren you look so scared!'said Sophia laughing. "Give it here Granger!"said Darren. "Make me, Here Gin catch!"said Sophia as turned it into a airplane for Ginvear to catch. Ginvera laughed. "Nice picture Darren you and Mortle make a good couple!'said Ginvera as she threw Adebola.As Adebola laughed she threw it to Brianna who caught it and threw it to Mariana. As they flew around the school they laughed.

As Darren chased them he grabbed the picture out of Brianna's hand and dropped it. As Andrenn and Dae’s smile’s faded they zoomed towards them and pointed their brooms downwards to catch it. As the caught the picture he looked at it and laughed. "Nice picture Darren!" shouted Andrenn. "Well I might as well take this also!'' said Darren as he grabbed Jaden's rememberball out of Jaden's robes. "Darren give it back!'said Andrain as he was by the hoops. "No!"said Darren as he thre it. As Andrain as it he caught and threw back to Jaden as Jaden caught it. As Madam Hooch watch the whole scence she smiled. " the 2 Potters, Thompson, Malenki, Hemphill, Granger, Diggory and Adeagbo get down here now!’said Madam Hooch. “Great where in for it now!”said Sophia as she flew down as the rest of them landed beside her. “Wow, I never seen eight first years be so able to ride so well as I seen you eight ride there’s spots open for chasers on the hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Gryffindor team you four ladies will make it as for you Mr.Potter you made a excellent keepr and mr. Thompson nice seeker!”said Madam Hooch. “I’ll tell your Head of Houses to see if we can’t get you postions just follow me!”she said as the eight of them followed her. As she talked to all their head of Houses they approved afterseeing them by themselves through their windows. “Well, very well, you seems you eight are on your house quidditch team but we have to get you eight brooms!”said Madam Hooch smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Piper Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:17 pm

YAY! I like this story alot. Why to go Dearie!...Oh sounded like my grandmother there...^_^
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Number of posts : 991

https://www.facebook.com/taylaface

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:28 pm

Awesome chapter, Soph! Nice idea with Moaning Myrtle and Darren there Laughing I ♥ it ! haha

*does a happy dance*
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Thu May 01, 2008 12:04 am

That was really awaome I have to say. Can't wait for next chapter, Soph.
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Number of posts : 1551

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu May 01, 2008 1:32 am

Laughing lol, I have to say it was a pretty funny chappie, I'll post chappie 13 tommorow before I go to bed...but I will not be on friday, Saturaday or Sunday I been gone on a trip.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu May 01, 2008 12:33 pm

LoL Soph!
I won! I won!
Nice one!Keep writing!Did I make Huffy Quidich team too?
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 46 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 30 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top