The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Page 9 of 46 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 27 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 9 Empty Re: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:16 pm

Thanks Gin and Darren the next chappie will be good! I got alot planned. Razz
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 9 Empty Re: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:27 pm

It would be cool because it seems dificult. Very Happy
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Number of posts : 1551

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:34 pm

Nice Soph as always!
Thanks for including me!You could put me in detention too or you are planing to make Snape like me?
I certainly hope not.Looking forward to read more and special what's gonna be my role in the story.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:05 am

I was going to include you Marian put I didn't know your last name! But Iwill add you to the dentention when you check on usandseeinghow were doing and Snape catches you! Razz
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:23 am

I think this task will be hard for you Sophia. Good Luck ! cheers
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Number of posts : 1551

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:30 am

Naaa I think I'll handle it did it before it just be really hard and a really long story I'm starting it now!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:10 am

Awesome story, I'm finally getting tougher and more outspoken in the story, yeah!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:25 am

Well, as Ginny I made you shy at first, but as the story go you will be vert talkative Laughing
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:37 am

Well, as Ginny I made you shy at first, but as the story go you will be very talkative Laughing Ok, Guys I got chapter for you after writing it for a hour or two.. Razz

Sept. 12, 24 7:45 pm.

Dear Diary,

Did I mention Professor is a evil Snake not only he gave me dentetion he gave Andrian, Andrenn, Dae, and Brainna dentention how cruel of him! I mean come on just for standing up for me it's a load of rubbish and rather stupid. We lost like 15 points in that one day for nothing! Well, I better go if I don't I'll be late and get more points taken away!
love always,
Sophia

*~Ch. 8 detention and UH-OH RUN!~*

As the Golden Trio and all four of Sophia's frieds walked towards the dungeons to start their dentention the muggle way. "Man, this sucks you kow how long it will take to polish all those trophies?" Andrenn asked complaining. "Yeah, there alot of trophies in the Trophy Room."said Dae. "You think you have it bad me, Ade and Bri are going to wash dishes from dinner what a nightmare!"said Ginvera sighing. "Yeah, I rather clean trophies then wash dishes of other people gross!''said Adebola in a digusted voice. "At leaset we'll get some help the house elves will be there!"said Brianna. ''Well, good luck guys, I wish you all the best!"said Sophia as they walked down the dungeons. "Oh, great were here the torture begins."said Andrian dryly.

As the seven of them appeared in the dungeons Professor Snape looked at them and smiled. "Ah, your all here and on time how shocking."said Professor Snape as Sophia gritted her teeth and didn't say anything. "Well, seeing how you'll do all your stuff the muggle way you might need these."said Professor Snape hading them rags. "Oh, yeah I almost forgot here your soap and wax, and I have something else I asked Flich if he'll watched you and he argreed so he be watching all of you."said Professor Snape. "Yeah,if you can clone him and then we can stun him three times."muttered Sophia. "Did you say something Miss. Granger?" Professor Snape asked. "Nothing Professor nothing at all."said Sophia as she did a fake smile.

"I didn't think so, get out of my site all of you now!'said Professor Snape. As they didn't need telling twice all seven of them exit the dungeons. "Sophia, you know your really pushing it!"said Dae. "Yeah, you are Soph and your looking for trouble!"said Ginvera. "Yeah, but I have to admit what she said about Flich was funny!'said Andrain smiling. "Yeah it was, but then again if we stun him three time we will get in worst trouble then we are now!"said Andrenn. " I know guys but I don't care right now! I'll see you later Andrenn, Bri, Ade and Dae!"said Sophia.

*~ P.OV. Andrian and Sophia in Hospitail Wing*~

As Sophia had the rags in her hand she walked into the Hospitail Wing and sighed. "Well, we better get started!"said Sophia. "Yeah, I guess."said Andrian as he went to the sink and got some water and put the soap in it that he had in his hands. "Man, Professor doesn't know I do this all the time so it doesn't bother me!"said Sophia smiling evily. Andrian laughed. "Yeah, me to evil snake."said Andrian laughing as he went towards the bed and put the bucket down. "You, know I think this dentention thing is funny espaually what were doing."said Sophia laughing. "So do I, Ithink Professor Snape couldv'e gaven us something more harder then this I thought it was funny!"said Andrain laughing. Sophia laughed. "Yeah I know!"said Sophia laughing also.

*~ P.O.V. Dae and Andrenn~*

As Dae and Andrenn were in the Trophy Room Dae and Andrenn were groaning. "My hand hurts!"said Andrenn groaning as he rubbed his hands. "Yeah, mine to but we have to finish!"said Dae. "Who cares, I could be doing something better then this!"said Andrenn. As Dae sighed he dropped his rag. "Your right Andrenn were done with all these trophies how much does he want?" said Dae. As Dae and Andrenn walked out of the Hospitail Wing they whent to look for the others.

*~P.O.V. Brainna and Adebola~*

As Brianna and Adebola were finished with the dishes the sighed. "Whew, finally done!"said Adebola as she tooked off her gloves and threw them into the sink. "Thank god for small favors!"said Brianna as she said that another stack of dishes appeared. "Oh heck no, I'm not doing them that what the house elves are for!"said Adebola. "Yeah, your right we bee doing this for 4 hours!"said Brianna. "4 hours, god I'm so leaving I don't care!"said Adebola as she walked out of the kitchens looking for the others. "Hey wait up!"said Brianna as she tooked off her gloves and followed Adebola out the door.

*~Back to the Hospital Wing~*

As Sophia and Andrain groaned in pain as they finished the beds. "Whew, finally done after four hours of cleaning!"said Sophia as she rubbed her arms. "Heee let me help."said Andrain as he messaged her arms and shoulders. "Thanks, that really helped!"said Sophia smiling. "No, problem so, were done after four hours lets go!'said Andrain. "Yeahm your right lets go!"said Sophia as she threw her rag down and dusted herself off. As they walked out of the hospitail Wing they ran into Adebola, Gin, Andrenn and Dae

~*Bow, normal rp and story!~*b]

As Andrian and Sophia ran into Adebola and Ginvera the sighed.[b] "So, you guys are finshed also?
"Sophia asked. "We were but another pile came and I said forget!"said Adebola. "Yeah, we did our share for the night!"said Brianna. As Sophia nodded she seen Andren and Dae walking down the corridor. "Hey, guys you finished also?" Sophia asked them. "Yep!"said Dae and Andrenn togehter. "Well me and Soph finshed but they became dirty again!"said Andrian sighing!" "I know it did the same to me and Dae!"said Andrenn. "And the same on us!"said Adebola. "I thin Professor Snape wanted us to this intil the morning!"said Sophia. "That evil sanke that's not right!"said Brianna angrly. "It's not like we can do anything he's a Professorr!'[/bs]aid Dae.

A they heard a 'meow" noise they knew who it was. [b]"Uh-Oh RUN!"
said Sophia runnig as the rest of them followed behind her. As they ran down the corridor Sophia thought. "We eed a place to hit and quick!" said Sophia running as a door appeared. As Ginvera seen it also she said. "Guy there's a door lets hide in there!" said Ginvera. "I don't care where lets just hide!'said Andrenn. "Weird I never seen this door before!"said Dae as she stopped and looked at it. "Dae are you crazy do you want to get spotted!?" Brianna asked as she pulled in into the door.

"Whew, that was close!"
said Sophia breathing hard. "Yeah, very close!"said Andrian catching his breath. "I glad we got away we don't have to deal with that!"said Andrenn. "Yeah, we don't need any more trouble."said Adebola. "Some one needs to kill that bloody cat!''said Andrenn. "I think that is the worst we can get right now!"said Dae. A the rest of them turned towards were Dae was staring they grapsed....

he he cliff hanger!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:54 am

LoL!I like it I like it!
Oh sorry you don't know my full name?Mariana Digory it is.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 46 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 27 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top