The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Page 8 of 46 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 27 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 8 Empty Re: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:42 am

aw, man your right Mari I did I whent to lunch twice! Lol, silly me I'll edit thanks for pointing that out Mari! And thanks for the awesome reviews guys, in the next chappie me, Gin, Dae, Andrian, Andrenn and Ade wil all have dentention by the end of next class which is Potions again they have double potions.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 8 Empty RE: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle Granger Potter

Post by Jess Potter Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:48 am

Nice chappie... Still you might need a preist for... i dunno... a death soethin cool. or just a mate.

Preists rock
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 8 Empty Re: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:26 pm

Anytime Soph!But it was funny!
That shows I am so intrested that I follow the details!
Include me in some of next chapters if you want.Maybe when you go on some Quidich match or something cause I am Huffelpuff Chaser.
Nice and nice again! bounce
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:56 pm

I will includ in the stry Mariana I promise weather it's quidditch or just a class everyone will be in it! Wink
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:52 pm

Go easy!There is no hurry!
I mean it's your diary right?You don't have to if ya don't want.Just gave you idea.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:40 pm

Ok, guys here is Ch 8. and enjoy reading this chapter it will be kind of funny! : D

*!Ch. 8 Wrong Potion and the new Golden trio and friends get detention!?*~

As Sophia was alone by her favorite tee outside the lake she tooked her diary out of her bag and started writing in it. Sophia put a charm on for her to only see it to everyone else she be writing on a blank parchment what seems to be a notebook.

Sept. 12, 2004
Dear Diary,

Argh! I hate Potions Professor Snape is so evil, he gave me a detention for something I didn't even do that evil Snake and on top of that he didn't even give me points for the answer I got right! Well, everything is going ok, I love all my classes but Potions which I have with that evil git Darren which he thanks he all that. I mean so what if he a pureblood doesn't mean he have to walk around the school likes he owns it!
Well, I better go I better not be late for Potions if I am Professor Snape will have a cow and duct points off of me so I'll write back later!
Love Always,

Sophia.

As Sophia put her diary back into her bag she walked towards the dungeons knowing she was a bit early but she didn't want to be late. As she arrived in the dungeons she saw Dae waiting. "Hey, Dae wasup?" Sophia asked. As Dae being the guy he is joked around. "The ceiling that's what's up."said Dae smiling. "Ha, Ha funny, I mean what have you been up to?" Sophia asked. "Oh that, nothing much since last Potions class I hope it gets better and I hoe the treats us fairly!"said Dae. "Yeah, me two but then again when Professor Snape seemed fair?'' Sophia asked him. "Like never he hates us!" said Andrian as he walked up to the dungeons.

"Hey Andrenn and Andrian."
said Sophia smiling. "Hey Soph wasup?" Andrian asked smiling back. "Nothing much so, what have you boys been up to?" Sophia asked. "Nothing much just doing boy stuff.''said Andrenn. "Mhmph sure you were!''said Sophia smiling. "Ok, Ok, we were planning ways to get Professor Snape!'' said Andrian. " Cool sounds like fun!''said Dae smiling evilly. "Guys, as much as I like to get him back we'll get in trouble!"said Sophia. "So what?'' they said as Professor Snape walked by and gave a evil glare at Sophia and Andrian.

"You see that's why I want to get him back he's evil and he hates me!"Whispered Andrain as they went to their spots they sat in last period. "Yeah, but he not the only one he hates."said Sophia as she sat between Andrian and Andrenn. "This isn't the end of it we still have him for another hour!''Whispered Dae as she got out his stuff. "Yeah, I think I rather have boils on my face then come here!"said a hufflepuff girl. "Oh, I forgot to introduce her to you guys but this is Mariana she is Hufflepuff with me."said Dae.

Sophia smiled. "Hello Mariana may I call you Mari? I'm Sophia, Sophia Granger and this is Andrian Potter and Andrenn Thompson my two best guy friends.” said Sophia smiling as Professor Snape got up from his desk. As Sophia sat up in her seat she gave a cold glare at Professor Snape. "Ok, class today we will be mixing a simple potions that curs boils.” said Professor Snape smiling. 'I do expect it to be right, I will grading it by the end of this period.” said Professor Snape as he looked at Jaden and Andrian. "You may be partnered up in 2 and I pair you up lets see Potter and Granger and Thompson and Hemphill."said Professor Snape smiling. As Sophia and Andrian partnered up Sophia got out her stuff while Andrain did the same. "Ok, you may begin!"said Professor Snape as he already paired the rest of the class. As Sophia to weigh thes crushed Sake fangs accordingly to what it said in the book she added them to their potion. "Ok, Andrain all we need Porcupine needles."said Sophia as she saw Andrian weigh them.

As Sophia looked over at Jaden who was paired up with Darren Sophia couldn't help not to laugh. As she looked at their potions, which were on, the floor burning holes in people shoes. As Sophia sat on her stool she realized their potion had to be right it was green and making hashing noise that filled the dungeons. As Andrian smiled he hugged Sophia "Yes, we did it!" said Andrain smiling. "Yeah, I guess we did!"said Sophia smiling as Professor Snape came by looking at their potion. 'Well, well, Potter and Granger actually did a good job which is shocking!” said Professor Snape. As Professor Snape walked off Dae and Andrenn were about to take their potion off the fire when Sophia realized they didn't have the Porcupine Needles in their Potions.

"Dae, Andrenn no, you forgot to add the Porcupine needles!"said Sophia as Professor Snape walked by. "Ah, miss Granger helping other students when there susspose to learn on their own 5 points from Gryffindor!"said Professor Snape. "What? She was just helping fellows students out!’ said Andrian. "Ah, Mr. Potter standing up for Granger again, which I don't see why he standing up for this bookworm Granger girl unless you like her another 5 points from Gryffindor!"said Professor Snape. ''Even if he did that's none of your business!''said Andren in a brave voice. 'Ah, Mr. Thompson a week worth of detention also with Miss Granger and Mr. Potter.” said Professor Snape. "What? Professor he was only telling the truth!” said Adebola and Ginvera together. "Silence Miss Malenki and Miss Adeagbo and 5 points from Ravenclaw and a detention also. “What? That’s no fair they were only saying it might be true!” said Dae. “Silence Mr. Hemphill and detention also. Ah, Miss Granger’s friends protecting her how sweet!” said Professor Snape.” "Evil Snake!'' muttered Brainna as Professor Snape heard her. "Yeah, Miss Potter standing up to me are you a dentention and another 5 points from Gryffindor!"

As Sophia, Andrain, and Andrenn gave Professor a evil glare so did the rest of Sophia's friends. As the bell rung he called all of them down their. "Now, your dentention will start tonight Potter and Granger in the Hospitail Wing cleaning beds without magic, Thompson and Hemphill in the Trophy room cleaning trophies without magic! And Miss Malenki and Miss Adeagbo and Miss Potter Kitchen wishing dishes for the house elves without magic! Ad you will all report here tonight at 8:00 sharp are we clear?" Professor Snape asked them. "Yes,Professor.''they all said. "Very, well you seven get out of my site!" Professor Snape. As the seven of them walked out Darren smirked. "Man, I guess Slythern is going to win the house cup by the way Gryffindor, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff are losing points."said Darren laughing as he walked off. "Let me at him, I blast hin into the next week!'' said Sophia as Ginvera held her back by her robes.

"No, Sophi your'll get in trouble " said Ginvera "I don't care anything to teach the evil git a lesson!"said Sophia still fighting to break free. "Bri I think we need to put a chain on her that way she doesn't break free."said Ginvera to Brianna. "Or better yet a claming Potion!'said Adebola. "Ha, Ha very funny guys, but we lost points from our houses!"said Sophia sadly. "Don't worry were get them back so don't worry Soph."said Andrian smiling. "Yeah, Andrian right with you well get them back in on time!" said Andrenn. "Thanks Guys,"said Sophia as she walked out with her best friends.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:49 pm

That was really really awsome. Great Job, i love this chapter !
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Number of posts : 1551

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:05 pm

Thaks Ade! The next chapter will be dentetion which will be rather hard seeing how it's going to be me and Adrian, you, Gin, and Bri then Andrenn and Dae! But I thnk I'll manged. Laughing
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:25 pm

Good chapter, Soph. It's really good.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:27 pm

yay i rock Razz

nice chapter Very Happy
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 46 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 27 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top