The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Page 6 of 46 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 26 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 6 Empty Re: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:09 pm

I replyed to it just realized I was havig one lol! I knew Andrain told me he wanted to do it this weekend but I didn't know he made it yet! Thanks Darren I will do what I want with him under your permission if you don't like something tell me 'll try to fix it to where it pleases everyone.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 6 Empty Re: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:46 am

Wow, Sophi your really good at writing! Keep up the good work and I can't wait until the next chappie!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:38 am

Awww thanks Eli! Wow, I didn't think I was that good at wiritingstories Iguess I am!

Ok, After a long.... awaited chapter here is ch. 5 (Sorry for the delay I been sick)

*~Ch. 5 meeting Andrenn and Transfiguration ~*

As Sophia alarm clock rang at 6 a.m. she got up and started to get dresssed in her Gryffindor school robe for her first day at Hogwarts. She was so excited that she whent to wake her best friend Brianna. "Wake up Bri, we have classes in a two hours!"said Sophia waking her as Brianna moaned. "No, Soph it's to early!''said Brianna moaning as she put the blankets over her head. "Oh, come on Bri it's the first day of our first year be happy!" Sophia Sophia smiling. Brianna sighed. "I'll be really happy if you let me go back to sleep."said Brianna as she whent back to sleep.

Sighing sophia said. "Fine, Bri I come back in a hour to get you is that fine?" Sophia asked her. "Yeah yeah, whatever just let me go back to sleep."said Brianna. As Sophia walked back out of the Girl's dorm she bumped into someone. "Oh, I'm sorry I was paying attention."said Sphia as she noticed it was Andrian. "Oh, hey Andrian what are you doing up so early?" Sophia asked smiling. "Oh, I couldn't sleep I was to excited about starting! So, do you want to walk with me to the Great Hall?" Andrain asked her smiling back. "Yeah, sure that wil be great!"said Sophia as she walked down the stairs as she waited for Andrian. "So, what do think our first class will be like?" Andrian asked her. "I don't know, but I think it will be interesting!"said Sophia as they reached the Great Hall.

As Andrenn was waiting for Andrain he waved at him for him to sit with him. As Andrain walked down the Great Hall Sophia smiled at him. "You can go sit with him I'll just somewhere else Brianna will be down here in an hour."said Sophia. "Don't be silly Andrenn will let you sit with us he's cool."said Andrain smiling as he walked the rest of the way down the hall. "Hey Mate, you don't mind if Sophia sit with us do you?" Andrian asked him. "No not at all, I'm Andrenn, Andrenn Thompson."said Andrenn sticking out his hand. "Pleasure to meet you Andrenn I'm Sophia, Sophia Granger."said Sophia as she shoke his hand.

As she sat in the middle of them the talked about their lifes and what they there first lesson will be like. After an hour Sophia, Andrain and Andrenn started walking towards Transfigurations class as Sophia slapped her head. "Oh, crap guys I forgt to wake up Brianna!"said Sophia. Andrain chuckled. "Oh, don't worry my sister will get up when her alarm goes off and she panicks and get ready, watch I know my sister."said Adrain laughig. Sophia laughed. " Yeah, maybe your right we just have to wait and see."said Sophia as they walked the rest of the way to class. As they waited the bell was about to ring as Brianna came in and sat behind Sophia, Andrian and Andrenn. "Stupid alarm clock." muttered Brianna as Sophia laughed. "Man, Andrain youknow your sister to well."said Sophia still laughing.

As Professor Mcgongall walked into the classrom Sophia stopped laughing. "Welcome first years, to Transrigurations today we will learn how to turn a rat into a pin."said profesorMcgonall turned her rat into a pin. "Your assignment is turn you rat into a pin by the end class is over, you may begin."said Professor Mcgongall as she started walking around class. As Andrenn tried like his fifth time he managed to turn his rat into a a rat who looked like a pin with a tail. Trying to hold back her laugh she looked at Andrenn. "You'll get it don't worry."said Sophia as she waved her wand and said the spell as her rat turned into a pin. "Well, done Miss Granger 20 points to Gryffindor!"said Professor Mcgonagall smiling. "Show off." Andrenn muttered as Andrain nudged him in the side. "What?" Andrenn asked. "Hey, Sophia got us some points so be nice."said Andrain. As Sophia smiled aa she manged to changed her rat she looked at Andrenn and Andrain. As the bell rung to go on break Sophia smiled. "Wasn't that a great lesson!''said Sophia smiling. "Yeah, for yo Soph but not for me and Andrain we got write a two roll of parchment on how to properly turn a rat into a pin!"said Andrenn sighing. "And don't worry, I'll help you two!"said Sophia smiling. "Thanks Spph."said Andrian andAndrenn togehter. "No problem you two, that waht friends are for."said Sophia as she grabbed her bag and follwed them out. Smiling as she walked with her best guys friends. Sophia thought to herself. "I'm really going to like this year." thought Sophia as she walked out of the classroom.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 6 Empty RE: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle Granger Potter

Post by Jess Potter Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:37 am

Nice story. Can you add me.. Ill be a preist yay jess... lol!
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:31 pm

LoL!
What's with you and the preist Jess?
And Sophia!Nice!Gimme more of it!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:26 pm

Bravo....Bravo. That was really good. I love this fan fic so far !
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Number of posts : 1551

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:57 pm

aww thanks guys, srry for the wait like I said I been sick but I'm working on chappie 6 right now! Wink
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:04 am

i think ur still mising a splash of yellow
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:17 am

Lol I knw, I know I will add you I promise I'll add you the next chappie when we have Potions!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:19 am

Oh ok great that way u have some yellow
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 46 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 26 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top