The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 36
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 36 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Page 36 of 46 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 36 Empty Re: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:58 pm

Yeah hopefully for us! I am thinking about re-taking my chappies tonight.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 36 Empty Re: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:46 pm

Ok, guys after a long wait I finally got the rest of 27 and 28!

As Sophia sat beside Andrian she grabbed his hand tightly with her right hand as she continued writing as she bit her lip to keep herself from crying in pain meanwhile Adrian was doing the same as she was but he was holding her with his left hand while shooting evil glares at Umbridge who was sipping her tea. "Hem,hem, Mr. Potter what are you looking at?" Umbridge asked smiling at him. "Oh, just imagining what you would look like if I turned you a toad what you would look like."said Andrian smiling. Sophia laughed. "Probably like she already looks like!"said Sophia laughing. "Detention Miss Granger and Mr. Potter all this week!"said Umbridge.

three hours later...

As the gang got up quickly Umbridge called back Andrian and Sophia. "Good luck, Sop if she hurts you let me know!"muttered Simon to her. "Don't worry, I will!"said Sophia. As the rest of the gang left Andrian and Sophia walked hand and hand towards Umbridge not caring there other hand was hurting. Umbridge smiled. "Well, I hope you two lovebirds didn't cry that hard tonight because tommorow it will be worse!"said Umbridge smiling. Sophia and Andrian glared at her. "What are you two looking at?" she asked. "Not your ugly face that's for dan sure!"said Andrian.

"Very well, I'll see you two tommorow night!"she said. "Yeah, whatever!"said Sophia rolling her eyes as she left her office with Andrian.As they were on there way to the common room with there hand bleedig they ran into their worst enemy Darren. "Well, look at this the flighty Mudblood and Potty finally got out of Umbridge's office!"said Darren as he loked at Sophia's hand. "I Must not laugh at a teacher who's better then a mudblood man if that was the only thing you had to write Umbridge must have been really nice for once I would have made you write,'Mudbloods are dirt and pure blood rule the world!"said Darren smiling. Andrian shot him a evil glare and wiped out his wand and pointed at Darren's thoart.

"Don't you ever call her that in front in front of me or ever again or I'll curse you so hard your greasy hair will curl!"said Andrian. Darren smiled "Oh, I'm so scared!"said Darren laughing as he pulled out his wand as well. Sophia came in front of Andrian. "Andrian no, he is't worth wasting good magic on him!"said Sophia. "Yeah, listen to your flighty Mudblood girl friend!"said Darren laughing. "Oh, that's it!'said Andrian as he pointed his wand at Darren.

"Furnunculus!"said Andrian as he pointed his wand at Darren. "Densaugeo!"said Darren as Darren spell hit Sophia and Andrian's hit Sue. (I know I got it from book 4 but I liked the idea!)As Sophia's front tooth grow she gasped and tried to hide it. "You know Mudblood you don't look that bad you look like a beaver with busy hair!"said Darren laughing. "You know, Sue looks like some potion exploded in her face!"said Andrian laughing as he looked at Sophia. "Oh, Soph sweetie I'm so sorry lets go to the hospital Wing and fix that!"said Andrian as he saw Sophia hide her tears.

As the gang heard the news about Sophia's attack and went to the hospital Wing to see how bad it was. Boy it was bad Sophia two front teeth were now to her collar. "Ok, no need top worry Miss Granger I'll get those teeth back to normal or better!"said Madam Promfey. Sophia nodded as she held Andrian's hand. As Madam Promphey fixed her tooth she smiled. "There you go dear it's back to normal unless you want to go?" she asked Sophia.

Sophia looked at the others then Andrian. "What do you think?"She asked Andrian. "Whatever you want sweetie you look beautiful either way!'said Andrian smiling. "Ok, go on alittle bit more!"said Sophia as Madam Promphey smiled. "Ok, there you go Miss Granger!"said Madam Prophey as she handed Sophia the mirror. "Wow,that's great now I don't have to get braces!"sad Sophia smiling as she looked at her straight teeth.

Mari gasped. 'Wow, Soph you look great, not that you always did but you look awesome now!"said Mari. "Yeah, you do Sophi but mom and dad aren't going to be happy!'said Simon. "Wow, Soph your teeth look perfect now!"said Andrenn. "Thanks, guys they do look straighter don't they?"Sophia asked them smiling. Asthey gang walked out of the hospital wig they headed to there common rooms.

*~Chappie 28!~*

the next morning...

The golden trio woke up the next morning tired and there opposite hand hurting really bad. As Sophia got this yellow stuff they put her hands in the liquid and felt relief. "Andrian, I got idea for out next detention!"said Sophia smiling evilly. 'Well, I'm all ears!"said Andrian smiling. "Well, you know how Umbridge makes us write messages and it goes inside our skin and makes it bleed? Well, I was thinking about alittle charm that we can put on our hands that way we it doesn't hurt us or leave a mark but when Umbridge looks at it seems to be bleeding and words are there!"said Sophia smiling. "Soph sweetie your brillant!"said Andrian smiling.

Sophia smiled "Thanks!"said Sophia smiling as she looked at them. "Come on, lets go eat!"said Sophia as they walked to the Great Hall. As they ran into the others they waved at them. "Me and Soph have a plan for our detention tonight!"said Andrian smiling. "Well, what is it?" Mari asked them."Were going to trick Umbridge with a little charm I found!"said Sophia. "Wow, Soph you can be so sneaky at times!"said Gin. "Yeah, I know but you got to love my sneaky ways!"said Sophia as they all laughed.

Jess and the trio along as Brianna went to the Gryffindor table. As Darren walked by he smirked at Sophia and Andrian. "I hope you two enjoy your detention tonight because I'm going to be there watching you I'll just laugh seeing that quill cutting into you!"said Darren. "Yeah, that will give us a change to curse you into pieces as well!"said Andrian.
"Yeah, and we'll make you write the sentences while we laugh!"muttered Sophia. As Darren smirked he said. "I'll also make the mudblood clean my shoes but then again I don't want her flighty hands touching me or anything else I may have to burn it!"said Darren.

Sophia glared at Darren and should up and pointed her wand at him. "Give me one reason I shouldn't hurt you so bad bad you'll be whinning to your farther, can you give me one good reason?"Sophia asked him as she remained pointing her wand at his neck as Darren was shaking. "Soph sweetie put yor wand down he isn't worth it!"said Andrian. "Very well, but you got lucky Malfoy next time I won't be so nice!"said Sophia as she pocketed her wand. "Yeah, mudblood lesson to your no good half blood boyfriend. Sophia couldn't take it anymore. " Yeah, he's never gonna be worth my wand, but he is gonna be worth my fist ! "Sophia punched Darren in the face. "Don't you ever say that about Andrian you no good flighty Pure blood that thinks the world involves around you and your family well NEW flash it doesn't!"said Sophia as Darren held his nose.

I'll write more tonight!Wink

Last edited by Sophia Granger on Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:27 am

Awesome ! When I started reading the last chapter I was thinking If this was my story I would have said: " Yeah, he's never gonna be worth my wand, but he is gonna be worth my fist ! " Adebola punched Darren in the face. (No Affence) But when I read you smacked him {No Affence Again), I got HAPPY !!!!!

I LOVE THIS CHAPTER, REALLY EXCELLENT CHAPTER !!!!!

Very Happy
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Number of posts : 1551

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:20 am

Thanks Ade I kindof tooked the mixture of the fourth book and put it in the story but I love your saying so I'll think I edit it!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:54 am

It awesome sweetie. It great and you haven't broke us apart
lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:03 pm

OUCH MY FACE!

nice chapter xD
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:50 pm

ha ha Laughing thanks Darren! Of course I didn't Andrian it'll be silly to change the story when it's already a great story the way it is!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:56 pm

Hey Soph, I read the whole story today and it is really AWESOME! You're such a great writer! Can't wait for more chappies! Love your writing! Keep it up!

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go to madame Pomfrey for curing my boils ... Razz
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:15 pm

ha ha thanks Sue and thanks for reading the WHOLE story! Yeah, there will be more of you and Darren fighting with me! Ha ha never you should keep them on Malfoy they make youlook prettier ha ha j/k Razz
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:19 pm

LOL. Sure Soph Razz Can't wait for the next chapter!!
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 46 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top