The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 20
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 20 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Page 20 of 46 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 33 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 20 Empty Re: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2008 6:24 am

I got exams next weak which sucks other they that nice sig and story
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 20 Empty Re: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri May 16, 2008 8:51 am

Nice chapie I like it Soph!
I know what you mean I had 3 exams yesterday and I passed them all,but still I have a month more like that.
Keep writing!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2008 1:01 pm

I guess we all doing exams, it a cruel thing exams ain't they
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri May 16, 2008 1:16 pm

I just went through 5 recently *Shudders* But they were all right.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun May 18, 2008 4:34 am

lol, I know i hate them! Thank god I'm finshed with them! I have chappie 17 done but I probably wo't be able to post it until Monday! Rolling Eyes I have alot to do over the weekend!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon May 19, 2008 5:48 pm

But Monday is today!Maybe Monday will turn into 3 days again....
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue May 20, 2008 2:54 am

Relax, Mari I have the story right here and I'm busy you don't know how hard it is to be in year 12 and Graduating!

*~Ch. 17 and the gang finds out and a little arugment?!~*

As the gang was in the libary after weeks of being on break lookng for reasons. As the trio ran into the libary happily. Sophia whispered happily. "We found it, we found, actually I found it... but still!" said Sophia showing them as she sat down. "See it said right here, Horcruxes are part of peoples souls, they can split and put in something that remembles them!"said Sophia reading to them. "So, that means there more then one horcrux." said Andrenn. "But Fluffy grauding the major one!"said Andriansmiling as he sat down beside Sophia.

Great, that's really great so there'll get be like 21 of them or so?" Dae asked. "Yep, sure can!"said Andrenn. "I don't think there are I trhink there seven of them split between all three houses."said Sophia. "Ok, how did you figure this Soph?" Adebola asked. Sophia smiled. "Ok, you know how the sorting hat always tell everyone about the houses?" Sophia asked them. "Yeah so, but what does the sorting hat have to do with it?"Mariana asked.

"Well, we figured the sorting hat must know more then it's telling us, afterall he's in Dumbledore office, and he been around for what ages?"said Sophia. "So, we figured we offer something to the sorting hat to have him help us!"said Andrenn. "But what it's not like we can offer him money!"said Dae. "Yeah, but we can offer something that he always wanted, and I found this out by reading of course!"said Sophia smiling. "And what actually did you find out Soph?" Adebola asked.

"Well, I found out the sorting hat only true wish is to see the three founders of the houses again!"said Sophia. "And that's all to see the founderes of Hogwarts?" Mariana asked. "Yep sure is!"said Andrian. "Well, that be easy there portraits are all in our common rooms!"said Dae. "Well, at lease in ours!"said Mariana. "Yeah, our is in there also but out is above our fire place."said Andrenn. "And if I'm sure Ravenclaws is a statue right?" Sophia asked. Adebola and Ginvera nodded.

"But how were going to get the sorting hat out of Dumbledore's office?" Dae asked. "I'm sure Dumbledore knows!"said Sophia. "Yeah, you can't trick that man!"said Andrian. "So, when are we going to do all this stuff Soph?'' Ginvera asked her.
"We decided tonight!"said Sophia smiling. "Tonight are you kidding me on almost the last day of school?"Mariana asked her. "It's now or never, you can join us or chicken out!"said Andrian. "I'm in!"said Ginveara. "Yeah me to!''said Adebola. "Yeah, it sounds like fun count me in as well!"said Dae.

As everyone turned and looked at Mariana. Andrenn said. "Well, Mari everyone coming so you can join if you want to."said Andrenn. "Alright I'll come!"said Mariana. "Ok, we'll meet at the stairs on the way to the Great Hall after dinner does that work?"Sophia asked. "Works for us!"said Ginvera. "Works for me and Dae."said Mariana. "Ok, we'll see you there after dinner but now we have to get to Herbology!"said Andrian. As they nodded they all got up and walked out of the libary to Greenhouses.

(A.N. Skipping to after dinner!)

As the trio and the ganf were all by the stairs Sophia smiled. "Well, this is it tonight we get all the Horcruxes!"said Sophia. "But wait you still haven't told us why Fluffy is grauding that other major one!"said Mariana. Sophia turned around. "Oh, I didn't did I? It's because the death eaters and stuff want it to bring back another dark lord which won't work!"said Sophia. "Wow, that's a shocker!'said Ginvera. "Yeah, that's for sure!"said Adebola. "Wow, Soph your smart and how did you find all this out?" Dae asked. "Well, we did a little snopping while yall were gone!'said Andrian.

"Yeah, and we found Professor Dumbledore and Professor Mcgongall talking about it!"said Sophia. Adebola laughed. "You and Andrian are the most noises people I ever seen!" she said. "Hark, look who's talking!"muttered Sophia. "Hey I heard that and beside it's was Mari's and Gin's idea!"said Adebola. "Hey I just wanted to know what was up it was Mari who was curious!'said Ginvera. "Hey who the one that said there'll be together by the end of the week!"said Mariana. As they started arguing Sophia laughed andwatched them amused.

"Wow, this is better then watching my mum Soba's on t.v!"said Andrenn smiling as he watched. "Yeah, I probably never have to order satlite again!"said Andrian smiling. As Sophia hit them both in the back of the head with a book she said. "Get a grip you two!'said Sophia as she went up to them and broke her best friends apart. As she whistled everyone stopped. "Thankyou!"said Sophia "Now, can we do this in a oderly way?" Sophia asked them.

'No, she started it!"said Mariana pointing at Adebola. "I did not!"said Adebola. "Oh, please Ade you always do!'said Ginvera. "No, not as bad as Soph does!"Adebola said. "Oh, you did it now!"said Ginvera. "Say what? I don't always start fights between us!" said Sophia. "Oh, yeah right Soph!"said Mariana rolling her eyes. "Oh, really who the one that told Gin her butt was getting big?'' Sophia asked. "Well, that was true!"said Mariana.

"Yeah, but that still hurts!"siad Ginvera. "Yeah, Gin but Mari was only telling the truth!"said Adebola laughing. As the girls agured Andrenn said. "Wow, chicks fighting over another girls butt that's hot!"said Andrenn. "And yeah, my girls i it that's extrmely hot!"said Andrian. As the girls turned and looked at them they said. "Shutup!" and went back aruging. "Ok, I seen enough!"said Dae as he whistled like Sophia did. "Ok, everyone shutup and aren't we here to do a mission?'' Dae asked.

"Yeah, Dae right were on a mission!"said Sophia. "Yeah, and we acted horrible!"said Ginvera. "Yeah, we acted like four years olds!"said Mariana. "You can say that again!"sad Dae. "But the point is we shoulv'e sloved this in a orderly way!"said Adebola. "Yeah it was so much fun though!"said Andrian. As Sophia hit him in the back of the head she glared at him. "Oh, man never say that to your girl!"said Andrenn. Sophia turned and glared at him. "Hark, look who talking you pig!'said Sophia.

A they walked to Dumbledore's offie they stood in fron of the huge gaint eagle statue. "Anyone know the password?" Dae asked. "Hmmm Lemon drops?" Andrian said but it still didn't open. "Licore wands?"Adebola asked but it still remained closed. "Um, Chocolate frogs?'' Dae asked. "Um, Burnies box every flavor beans?" Mariana asked. "Cockroach clusters?" Andrenn asked still no open. "Pumpkin pasties?" Ginvera asked. "Hm... how about ear wax every flavor bean?" Sophia asked as it opened. "I said Bearnies box every flavor beans!'said Mariana. "Yeah, but you didn't say ear wax!'said Sophia. "Ear wax, ew!'said Adebola as she walked in behind them into Dumbledore office.

As they found the Sorting Hat above Dumbledore's chair it had a note on it.

Dear, Miss Granger and Mr Potter (and everyone else)

I know, what your going to do and I give you full permissopn to do this, but I must warn you Fluffy can be alittle perky when you wake him so play some music for him. You are also allowed to go i each others common room I asked all the head of houses ad they agreed. I told the sorting hat what your going to do he couldn't more happier. But I must tell you be careful and be safe.

P.S. If you need me send Flawkes to me he'll go with you also., I'm at the Minstry taking care of business.

Albus Dumblesdore
Headmaster of Hogwarts.

As they looked up from the note the sorting hat said. "So, ready for a adventure Mr. Potter and Miss Granger?" the sorting hat asked. "Ready if you are!"said Sophia smiling. "I been waiting ever since the founders died!"said the hat. "Well, wait no longer were here to show you!''said Andrian as he picked him up. As they all smiled they walked out of Professor Dumbledore's office. "Ok, where do you want to go first?'' Adebola asked the hat. "Well, seeing how I was good friends with Rowena lets go to Ravenclaw's common room first."said the hat. "Nicely picked!"said Ginvera as they walked to the Ravenclaw common room. As they walked in the common room the statue of Ravenclaw smiled at the hat....

Sorry cliff hanger but I had to! *snickers and evil laugh* I did it that way you guys will figure it out!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue May 20, 2008 12:43 pm

Um...just when it was getting good! Cruel!
Nice argue btw and crazy one if you ask me.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2008 1:12 pm

aww, you make me and adrenn the bad one adn dae the good guy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed May 21, 2008 11:57 pm

not really, just in that one part that's all! Razz
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 46 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 33 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top