The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 33
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 33 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Page 33 of 46 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 33 Empty Re: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:04 pm

No, I didn't Dae is in there and as for Gin and Dae they did! I don't remember Mari my sickness is kicking in and making me tired and weak!Beside I told Jess that I might not write another chappie I don't have what it takes anymore!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 33 Empty Re: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:48 pm

Whaaaaaaaaat?You are gonna give up on chappies just when they were getting good????
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:33 am

Aww man, i was enjoying your book. Oh well, let not force her to do everything
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:47 am

Ok, guys I decided to keep writing chapies I was starting to get really bored without them so here chappie 26!

*~Ch 26 Looking of Olivanders another battle and second year!~*

Andrian and Sophia looked at the burnt Olivanders Shop and looked into the now burnt shop that was once a shop with wands stacked all the way to the ceiling with a old gladly man who owned it. Now, it was a burnt down shop with nothing in it but the counter and a chair that the gang sat in last summer when they got there wand for Hogwarts. "Andrian, love we have to do something, we can't let them take Olivinder!"said Sophia as she held back tears as she looked at the shop and hugged him. "I know Sophia sweetie, and we will!"said as he hugged her back and looked at the shop. As the rest of the gang walked up behind them they looked at the burnt shop and that only a couple of Hours ago it was a beautiful shop with wands and a kind man with gray eyes giving out wands for witches and wizards.

"We have to find Olivander!"said Dae as he walked beside and stood beside Sophia. "But how? We don't know where they tooked him they couldv'e tooked him anywhere."said Mariana. "Yeah, but I'm sure we'll finbd him!"said Jess. "Yeah, Jess is right we have someone with us that can help us!"said Sophia smiling. "And who's is that sweetie?" Andrian asked. "It's my friend Barabas he has the ability to see the future!"said Sophia.

As Simon walked behid them he smiled. "Hello, guys I know where they tooked Olivander!"said Barabas. "Where?" Adebola asked him. "Well, lets just say the Malfoy Manision ring a bell?"Barabas asked them. "The Malfoy Mansion?" Sophia asked him. "Yep."said Barabas. "Ok, then we have to get there fast!"said Andrian. "Ok, but how were getting there?"Dae asked. "Yeah, plus we don't know where it is!"said Mariana.

"But we don't need to Mari we have Barabas for that!'said Jess smiling. "So, when do we go?"Adebola ased. "Tommorow!'said Barabas. "Sounds good to me mate!'said Andrian. "Ok, but where are we going to stay? the Leaky Cauldron got burnt down as well!" said Mariana. "Well, we could all stay at my house I'm sure my parents won't mind!"said Sophia smiling. "Yeah, that would be the safest for us to stay at!"said Andrian agreeing.

"Yeah, I agree with Soph and Andrian seeing how Soph's parets are muggles."said Mariana. Jess nodded. "Ok, then Soph's house it is then?"Jess asked. "Ok, but what about our clothes there destroyed!'said Adebola. "Yeah, we need clothes we lost them in the fire attack!'said Dae. "No, we didn't I saved them!"said Andrian smiling as hge went to where the gate of Diagon Alley waas and got their trunks.

The next morning....
I'll finish the rest tommorow
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:34 am

Hmm, i like it so far, Sophia!
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:01 pm

The next morning....
I'll finish the rest tommorow
Well nice end Soph and pls finish it tommorov because later I won't be there to read it next week.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:30 am

ok, guys here is rest of chappie 26 enjoy!

*~Ch 26 Looking of Olivanders another battle and and extreme power?~*

Andrian and Sophia looked at the burnt Olivanders Shop and looked into the now burnt shop that was once a shop with wands stacked all the way to the ceiling with a old gladly man who owned it. Now, it was a burnt down shop with nothing in it but the counter and a chair that the gang sat in last summer when they got there wand for Hogwarts. "Andrian, love we have to do something, we can't let them take Olivinder!"said Sophia as she held back tears as she looked at the shop and hugged him. "I know Sophia sweetie, and we will!"said as he hugged her back and looked at the shop. As the rest of the gang walked up behind them they looked at the burnt shop and that only a couple of Hours ago it was a beautiful shop with wands and a kind man with gray eyes giving out wands for witches and wizards.

"We have to find Olivander!"said Dae as he walked beside and stood beside Sophia. "But how? We don't know where they tooked him they couldv'e tooked him anywhere."said Mariana. "Yeah, but I'm sure we'll finbd him!"said Jess. "Yeah, Jess is right we have someone with us that can help us!"said Sophia smiling. "And who's is that sweetie?" Andrian asked. "It's my friend Barabas he has the ability to see the future!"said Sophia.

As Simon walked behid them he smiled. "Hello, guys I know where they tooked Olivander!"said Barabas. "Where?" Adebola asked him. "Well, lets just say the Malfoy Manision ring a bell?"Barabas asked them. "The Malfoy Mansion?" Sophia asked him. "Yep."said Barabas. "Ok, then we have to get there fast!"said Andrian. "Ok, but how were getting there?"Dae asked. "Yeah, plus we don't know where it is!"said Mariana.

"But we don't need to Mari we have Barabas for that!'said Jess smiling. "So, when do we go?"Adebola ased. "Tommorow!'said Barabas. "Sounds good to me mate!'said Andrian. "Ok, but where are we going to stay? the Leaky Cauldron got burnt down as well!" said Mariana. "Well, we could all stay at my house I'm sure my parents won't mind!"said Sophia smiling. "Yeah, that would be the safest for us to stay at!"said Andrian agreeing.

"Yeah, I agree with Soph and Andrian seeing how Soph's parets are muggles."said Mariana. Jess nodded. "Ok, then Soph's house it is then?"Jess asked. "Ok, but what about our clothes there destroyed!'said Adebola. "Yeah, we need clothes we lost them in the fire attack!'said Dae. "No, we didn't I saved them!"said Andrian smiling as he went to where the gate of Diagon Alley was and got their trunks.

The next morning....

The gang woke-up and got dress and ready for their mission to the Malfoy Mansion but there was only one problem. "Andrian love, how are we going to get past the dementors we can't do magic outside of Hogwarts!"said Sophia. "Well, maybe Mari can freeze them."sad Andrian. "That would be nice but don't dementors freeze things as well?" Sophia asked them. "Good point then we'll have Dae control them he has the ability to control creatures!"said Andrian. "Excellent ideas love!"said Sophia smiling.

"Ok, guys were flying so you might want to get something warm on because it would get cold!"said Barabas. "Ok, we'll get out school robes on seeing how were going to the Malfoys anyway."said Mariana. Jess nodded. "Ok, so are we going to have that Disillusionment Charm placed on us?" Jess asked them. "Yep how else are we going to be able to fly there?" Sophia asked him. "I dunno but I hate that charm!'said Jess. "Me to it feels like something cold running down your back!"said Mariana.

Andrian nodded. "I know, we all don't like it but it's the only way to get there and Floo Powder way to risky."said Andrian. "Ok, everyone lets wait for the signal that Professor Dumbledore is suppose to give us!"said Barabas. "Dumbledore, how does Dumbledore know?" Adebola asked him. "Nothing can fool that man!"said Barabas. "Barack, I saw the signal!"said Sophia. "Ok, guys stay close to meand lets go!"said Barabas as he kicked off as the rest of them followed. As their cloaks wiped behind them as they flew, they did turns and dives in order to advoid clouds.

Malfoy Mansion...

As they landed at the Mansion dementors started coming towards them. "Dae, do your thing!"said Andrian. "Ok, Mate I'm going to!"said Dae as he close his eys and started controling it as he made it go after the deaht eaters grauding the entrance. "Coast is clear!'said Dae smiling. "Excellent lets go!"said Barabas. "Ok, guys I think we should spilt up in groups!"said Andrian. "Good idea Andrian ok, me and Mari go upstairs, Soph and Andrian go straight, Ade and Dae go to the back and Gin and Barack go to the dungeons!"said Jess. As they all nodded they went there own way. "Be careful guys, and if anything happens send us a signal by using you powers!"said Barabas as he walked to the Dugeons.

Straight ahead...

As Andrian and Sophia walked down the corridor holding hands Andrian had a fireball in his other hand as they walked. "Man it's quiet here, to quiet!"said Sophia as she looked around. "Yeah, it is!"said Andrian as he walked up towards death eaters who were knocked out. "Maybe the Order are already here!"said Sophia. "Yeah, maybe!"said Andrian as they turned back around as they did they got hit back death eaters. As it knocked them on the floor the crawled to a corner. "Sophia sweetie watch out!"said Andrian as the Cruciatus Curse came towards her. As Sophia eyes wided she waved her hand and sent t back towards them. "Come on RUN!"said Andrian as they ran the opposite way they came using their powers at the death eaters.

Meanwhile upstairs...

Jess and Mariana were doing there fair share of battling as the death eaters as well. As they ran upstairs they heard a scream from down stairs. “Uh-oh Soph is in trouble!”said Marian as she frozed death eaters. As Jess was elecriciting all the deaht eaters that came near him. "Ok, I think we got all of them up here and we didn't see Olivander lets go help Soph and Andrian."said Jess as they headed downstairs.

Meanwhile in the back...

Ginvera and Dae were dueling in the back as well. "Ade, I think we got all them from the back maybe we should go back and help the other!"said Dae. "Good idea hopfully the others found Olivander!"said Adebola as he walked beside Dae. "We put up one heck of a fight with them!"said Dae as he looked digusted as the dementors kissed the death eaters. "Argh, come on lets go I don't think I could wathc that if I was foriced to!'said Adebola as she walked back into the house when she saw Mariana, Jess, Andrian and Sopha and spells flying everwhere.

Meanwhile in the Dungoens....

As Barabas and Gin were dueling free in the dugeons until the they saw Olivander. "Don't worry, Olivander we'll get you out of there!"said Barabas. "Oh, no you won't!" said Sue Malfoy. "Watch us Sue!"said Adebola as she used her powers to break the cell. "Good Ade, now lets go!"said Barabas as they ran upstairs towards the others. "Oh, great more dueling!"said Adebola as she used her powers to make the death eaters deaf.

As the duel the order memebers found them and told them they done enough. "But we want to help!"said Andrian. "But you done enough Andrian more then enough!"said Dumbldore. "But we can do alot more sir!"said Jess. "Yeah, Professor I read with all our powers we can destroy them!"said Sophia. Professor Dumbledore chuckled. "Yeah, with all your poweres you can but you will be very weak!"said Professor Dumbledore.

"But sir we never know what were cable of doing until we try!"said Dae. "Yeah, I agree with Dae we need to teach them a lesson!"said Mariana. "I agrre as well if it makes us weak it's not the first time it ever did and it won't be the last!"said Andrian. "Yeah, I say lets do it!"said Adebola. "Ok. if your sure but it won't destroy the house but only the them, I'm afraid your powers aren't that strong yet to destroy them but only the house."said Professor Dumbledore. "Ok, gang are you ready?" Barabas asked as he been glowing.

"Yep, Barack I am!"said Sophia as she begin glowing a white color. "Yep Barack I am!'said Mariana as she glowed a blue color. "I'm ready mate!"said Andrian as he glowed a red color. "I'm ready as I ever will be!"said Jess as he was a gold color. "You ready Ade and Dae?" Barabas asked. "More then ever!"said Adebola as she glowed a silver color. "Lets do this!'said Dae as they all grabbed each other hands.

As they did they closed there eyes as a Badger, a Lion and a Eagle came out from there powers like ghosts and started destroying the Malfoy Mansion. As it came brighter it shattered the windows as well as everything in the house but it didn't cut them or nothing. As it finally destroyed the house as much as it could there powers were released as they breathed hard and looked around. The windows were shattered and basically everything was broken and on fire. "Oh, wow!"they all said. As Sue and Darren came stroming up towards them with angry eyes. "You guys will pay for this!'said Sue.

"Oh, really I would like to see you make us!"said Andrian. "Oh, believe me Potter you and your friends will regret you ever did this!"said Darren. "Yeah, and we'll be ready for it!"said Sophia smiling. "Yeah!"said the rest of the gang as Professor Dumbledore smiled.

A.N:Sorry for burning and destroying the manison but I thought it would make it interesting!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:20 pm

LoL good chappie Soph I can't wait for next although no chappies for me till I return next week.
Is ice blue-coloured?
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:06 am

Good chapter, Sophia!
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:46 pm

Ok, guys sorry this tooked so long but I wanted until Gin and Mari came back!

*~Chappie 27 back to Hogwarts and the Sorting hats warning song and warning! Shocked~*

Sophia was sitting in her bed writing in her diary

Sept. 1,2005

Dear diary,

I can't believe I'm going back to Hogwarts today to start my second year I'm so excited!
Well, hopefully this year will be more claimer then last year was! Boy I'll never forget this summer or last week! Well, I better get changed the train leaves in four hours!

Love always!
Sophia (Sophi)

As Sophia closed her dairy she put in the bottom of her neat and orderly trunk. As she looked around her room to make sure she got everything she smiled and went downstairs and sat at the table. "Morning pumpkin!"said her mom smiling. "Morning mom!"said Sophia smiling as her dad came with morning paper. "Morning Princess!'said her dad. "Morning Daady!"said Sophia as she smiled at them and ate her breakfast.

*~At King Cross Station...~*

As Sophia, Simon and her parents rushed through the crowded station to the Platform she smiled at her parents. "Well, this is it bye mom, bye dad!"said Sophia as she hugged them. "Bye pumpkin and don't forget to write us!"said her mom. "Don't worry, I'll write everyday!"said Sophia as she wheeled her trolley to face the platform. "Bye Princess, have a good year!"said her dad smiling. "And Simon looked after your sister!"said her mom. "Mom, I'm sure Sophi can take care of herself!"said Simon As Sophia nodded she walked towards the platform into the Hogwarts Express station with Simon behind her.. As Sophia smiled she walked through the platform through the crowded students as she heard someone say "Soph, Si!" as she turned she seen Ginevra and smiled.

"Hey, Gin glad to see once again even though I seen you last week!"saids Sophia. "Come Soph lets go find compartment before they get all pack!"said Ginevra as they walked over towards the Trunk rack to put there trunks in. As they put their trunks on the rack they stepped onto the train finding a seat. As they found one in the middle of the train they sat down. "I hope this year is claimer then last year!"said Ginevra sighing. Sophia laughed. "Yeah, me to!"said Sophia as she looked out the window as she didshe seen Dae and Mariana, "Mari, Dae!"said Sophia as she waved at them through the window. "Oh, hey Soph didn't see yo there!"said Dae smling. "Yeah, neither did I but you got us seats right?"Mariana asked.

"Yeah, don't worry!"said Sophia. "Ok, good we'll see you there!"said Dae as he went to the trunk rack to put his trunk in a Mari followed him. A couple of minutes later Dae and Marirana came and sat down. "Whew, what a summer!'said Mariana as she sat down beside Ginevra. "Yeah, I know that was a interesting one I must admit!'said Dae as he sat down beside Sophia. "Ok, so who's missing?"Ginevra asked them. "Well, Barack, Andrian, and Adebola!"said Sophia. Dae and the others nodded. As Adebola walked down the hall she saw them. "

Fnally, I found you guys I was looking everywhere for you guys!"said Adebola as she came and sat down beside Mariana. "Hello Ade!"they all said at the same time as the door slid ope again as Barabas came through. "Hey guys, don't mind if I join?" Barabas asked them. "Yeah, sure Barack go ahead more the merrier!"said Mariana. "Yeah, Mari right plus it's always better to have a fellow Ravie to talk to!'said Ginevra smiling. As they continued talking Andrian found them with Andrenn and Jess. "Hey guys, mind if we join?" Sophia looked up at him. "Yeah, sure whatever and hey Jess!"said Sophia as she went back to talking to Barabas about this year. "Hey Soph!" said Jess as he sat down beside her.As they train ride rolled on Sophia said I think we better get changed into our robes!" as the others nodded as they left.

*~At Hogwarts.... I skipping at hogsmeade station and getting to the good part!~*

As the gang were at their tables as well as the rest of the school but the new scared first years that were behind the Great Hall door. As the doors opened the scared first years came in Sophia smiled. "Man, I know how they feel I was scared as well!"said Sophia to Jess. Jess nodded. "Yeah, I know I was so scared when all the school was looking at me!"said Jess back. As Professor Mcgongall told them what she was going to do the school remained quiet as the Sorting hat begin singing.

Many years ago when I was was new and young.
and when the founders are this were together
Ah, Great brave Gryffindor the lion he was
but there was clever Ravenclaw like a enge; scoaring for knowledge.
but lets not forget the loyal Hufflepuff as loyal as a bager.
as well as the cunning Slytherin like the snake he was always hungry for the cunning like him!

But years passed they grow apart at one little mistake that went terribly wrong..
Now they left me to take their place in this great place.
You'll be in Gryffindor where your brave at heart...
or perhaps the Clever Ravenclaw always hungry for knowledge
or the Loyal Hufflepuff were you'll meet Loyalty
or the Cunning Slytherin where you'll make real friends...

But before this year rolls....
our lovely Hogwarts is trouble
but I'm sure help will be there!
For we finally have our golden 8 to be!
Now, let the Hogwarts Sorting begin!

As the School clapped Sophia looked at the others and they all wondered the same thing. "What could the sorting hat be warning us about? As Professor Dumbledore stood up to make the anoncements they stood there shock as they looked at the teachers table...

Sorry but I had to plus I can't think of anyone right now but that's only half of it!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 46 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top