The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 34
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 34 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Page 34 of 46 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 34 Empty Re: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:36 pm

Nice chappie Soph (actually half of it) and thanks for waiting for me and Ade to return,
And I am annoucing I stopped writing my chappies since no one seems to read them!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 34 Empty Re: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:41 am

I read them but I didn't you posted another chappie but I read them!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:06 am

It's really cool that you encluded the golden 8 part ! Nice Chapter !
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Number of posts : 1551

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:53 am

One, question why are we still together in your story

Acually, don't worry you won't even reply
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:00 pm

Well Andrian to make change like that in the story it is a bit difficult.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:32 pm

Actually they broke-up in chappie I just wrote! Because, I wrote this part!

As they continued talking Andrian found them with Andrenn and Jess. "Hey guys, mind if we join?" Sophia looked up at him. "Yeah, sure whatever and hey Jess!"said Sophia as she went back to talking to Barabas about this year.

but I'm writing the rest as we speak!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:17 pm

*waits for the next chapter*

=(
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:52 am

ok,ok gere's the rest of chappie 27 and half of chappie 28!

*~The next potion teacher and new D.A.D.A.~*

As the Gryffindor trio looked up at the table they gasped. "That's Karkaroff he used to be headmaster of Drumstang but he retired!"said Sophia. "But I heard he's a ex- death eater!"said Andrian. "Is dumbledore mad hiring him as our D.A.D.A.?"Andrenn asked. Brianna who sat across from said. Is dumbleodre of of his rocker by hiring him!?"Briana asked them. "I don't know, lets wait and see!"said Andrian as Dumbledore walked up to the stand once again. "Welcome, welcome to another year at Hogwarts, welocme back to our older students but lets give a warm welocme to our new first years and hope they fill there minds with the great beauty and love of magic! Now, lets give a another warm welcome to Professor Karkaroff who's taking the post as Potions and Professor Snape taking the post of D.A,D,A. There always some bad new the Ministery is here to patrol the school and see if it;s in good hands the ministry will be here all year long!'" now lets the feast begin!"said Professor Dumbledore as plates appeared.

Sophia looked at Ginevra who looked back at her shocked and looked at Adebola, Dae, Mariana, and Jess, Simonand Barabas. "We got to do something the castle sent the waring saying this will happen!"said Jess. Andrenn nodded. "Yeah, we need to tell the others we need a meeting by where?" Andrenn asked them especially his two best friends who were beside him. "Hm.. how about the room of Requirements?" Sophia asked them. "Ok, I'll say that's ok Soph but where is it?" Andrian asked her.

"Watch you'll find out!"said Sophia as she tooked out a quill and parchment with ink out of her little purse. "What? I did this in the train coming here!"said Sophia as she pulled out the stuff as she wrote. 'Gin, Ade, Barack, Si meet us after your finished eating were going to have a meeting!"said Sophia as she sent it towards them. As Gin caught the note which was in a paper air plane she nodded and mouthed "Ok, see you soon!" as she showed it to Adebola and Barabas and Simon. As Sophia wrote another one to Mariana and Dae she sent towards the Hufflepuff table. As Mariana caught it her and Dae read it and nodded.

After all eleven of them got finished eating they all met outside the Entrance Hall and followed Sophia. As they walked up the stairs Sophia stop on the seventh floor looking at a blank wall. "Soph, is this it?" Simon asked her. "Yes, bro this is it!"said Sophia smiling as she walked passed it three times thinking. "We need a place to where no one can hear us having this meeting!"Sophia thought as she walked passed it three times as it revealed a door. As all eleven walked into the room of requirements Sophia asked. "Ok, I wonder why Dumbledore hired Karkaroff to work here if he knew his repertation!"said Sophia angrily.

"To spy on him!"said Andrenn as the rest of him looked at him. "To spy on him mate, are you sure?" Andrian asked him. "I'm sure of I just had a vision and we were all in dumbledore office and it seems like it was the end of the year and Dumbledore was telling us!"said Andrenn. "Ok, so that must mean Karkaroff is up to something and Dumbledore wants to know what it is!"said Dae. "Maybe, he's a death eater again and plannig on doing something to Hogwarts?" Adebola asked them. "Maybe, but wouldn't the aurors find him here though?" Simon asked her and them.

"Yeah, Si does have a point!"said Ginevra. "Ok, guys I just thought of something what if he's here as a member of the Order if the Phoenix but Dumbledore was watching to make sure he's not a double agent!:said Barabas. The gang thought for a momet. "You know, Barack that does make sewnse alittle!"said Jess. "Yeah, it does!"said Brianna, "All we got to do is keep watching him and I'll tthink the castle will do it's job!'said Sophia. 'Ok, I'll say we end this meeting and head trowards our dorms before we get in trouble!"said Dae. "Yeah, your right we don't need trouble on our first day back!"said Adebola. As they all walked out they came face to face with no other then Professor Umbridge with Sue and Darren behind her smiling.

ok people that's the end of chappie 27 here is chappie 28!

*~ detention and Umbridge is back!?~*

Andrian looked at Umbridge and Darren and Sue angrily. "Well, hello we all meet once again!"said Umbridge smiling. Sophia felt like she was going to be sick. "Great, another year with 'hem, hem all over again!"thought Sophia. Darren smirked at them. "Professor Umbridge is here to suspect the school as well as Professor Snape's back up teacher when he's gone he told me he'll be gone alot this year!"said Darren smiling as thought Christmas come early. "Great, more writing our names in blood!"muttered Sophia angrily. As the rest of the gang loked at Umbridge they loked at Sue and Darren and give them a glare.

"Oh, it's so good to see all eleven of you guys faces again hopefully we will be excellent friends cmpared to last year!"said Umbridge. ""Yeah, when hell freezes over!'Andrenn muttered as the gang laughed. "What was that Mr. Thompson?" Umbridge asked. "Oh, that you look nice today!"said Andrenn. "I think she looks like a pink ugly toad!"muttered Simon as the gang laughed again. "Enough all eleven if you have detention in my office which is beside Professor Flich's office all week I'll see you tonight!"Umbridge said. Darren and Sue laughed. "Well, seems like all eight of you will be having fun with her again!"said Darren. "Just leave with you greasy hair slim head git self!"said Andrian.

*~dentention with Umbridge's office!~*

As the the Gryffindor Trio walked into Umbridge office they held back a gag as the walls looked excatually how the looked last year pink with cats! "Well, you know Umbridge never changes her ugly style!"said Andrenn as Andrian and Sophia laughed. "Man, perhaps we should put her on that muggle show where they teach you how to dress?"Andrian asked. ah, even if we did she'll still look like a toad!"said Sophia as Andrenn and Andrian laughed. As they came up towards Umbridge desk she smiled. "Well, I see the second 'famous golden trio' has arrive, now we have to wait for the others but you guys may begin!"she said smiling.

As the trio sat down all three at a table Andrian on the right, Sophia in the Middle and Andrenn on left. "Ok, Mr. Potter yours is I must not laugh at a teacher, Mr. Thompson yours is I must not insult a teacher, and yours is Miss. Granger I Must not laugh at a teacher who's better then a mudblood!"said Umbridge smiling. Andrian shot her a evil glare along with Andrenn. As the rest of the gang came Umbridge's smile became more uglier and wider. "Excellent now, you will seven will write 'I must not laugh at a teacher but you Mr.Granger wil write the same as your mudblood sister but you will write 'I must not insult a teacher who's better then a mudblood!" said Umbridge. As all eight of them looked at her they all sat down . Jess and Mariana in front of the trio, SImon and Ginevra beside them, Dae and Brianna behind the trio, and Barabas and Adebola beside Marian and Jess.

Ok.... that's enough for tonight I'll write the rest in the morning I tired of thinking!Laughing
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:35 pm

hehe im so evil..

Nice chapter!
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:27 pm

That was an amasing chapter.
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Number of posts : 1551

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 46 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top