The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 32
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 32 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Page 32 of 46 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 39 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 32 Empty Re: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Post by Darren Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:49 pm

haha i have the best insults =P

nice chapter =D
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 32 Empty Re: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:53 pm

Thanks Darren I made you have the best insults because you basically always do! Razz
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:08 pm

LoL you are soooo right.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:47 am

Nice chappie Soph. I can't wait to see the next one.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:55 am

Awesome chapter, Sophia!
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:44 am

* Clap hand *

Bravo Bravo, Sophia, you surely inspire me
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:32 am

Thanks guys I'm writing the next chappie as we speak!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:25 pm

Ok,my lovely reader here is the rest of chappie 25!

*~Ch. 25 summer Holidays and attack in Digon Alley!~*

Sophia sat her on her bed as she watched the Italian sun setting. "Man, this summer really sucks!"Sophia said to herself. "Maybe I'll write the others seeing how they wrote me!"said Sophia as she got off her bed andwent to her desk and started writing Andrian first.

Dear Andrian love,

Yeah, Italy ok but I'm sure Egypt is way more funnier with the pyramids and stuff. I missed you like crazy as well as everyone else but dad said were coming back a week before school start so maybe I'll see you,Bri and Jess there! Well, if I don't I'll see at the station!
Well, I have to go dinner is ready!
Love always and forever,
Sophia

As Sophia went downstairs to eat she wasn't in the mood to eat she missed all her friends and there was another month and a half until school started and she couldn't wait she missed Quidditch, the black lake and her classes although she hated Potions. As her parents looked at her her mom asked her. "Soph, honey are you ok? you don't look to will."said her mom. "Why don't you go lay down Princess and rest."said her dad. Sophia nodded. "Yeah, I 'll think I'll go and take a nap."said Sophia as she went to her room. As she decided she wasn't that tired yet she wrote Dae, Gin, and all the rest of them their letters.

Dear Dae,
Good to hear your summer is going good in Hawii it must be really beautiful there! Italy is ok and it's beautiful but there not no ocean to look out everyday at! I'll be back a week beforeschool start like you maybe I'll see you there along with everyone else, if not I'll see you at the station!
Your friend,
Sophia.
(I'm sending this the muggle way I'm sure ifI send Angel she'll be way to tired!

As Sophia wrote all her letters to her friends she smiled and layed back on her bed and went to sleep.

Meanwhile miles away...

As Andrian was sleep on his bed Angel flew into the window. As she landed on him she started pecking his hand. "Hey, cut it out!"said Andrian in his sleep. As Angel pecked him again he opend is eyes. "Oh, heelo Angel girl thanks for waking me, another letter from Sophia huh?" Andrian asked her as she got him a hoot as if it was a yes. As he untied the letter he read it and smiled. "Sounds great!"said Andrian to himself as he seen Angel fly over towards Pearl and got some water. "Your not leaving until tommorow you had a long flight."said Andrian as he went to his desk and wrote Sophia. the next moring.... Andrian woke-up and wrote Sophia.

Dear Sophia sweetie,

I'm sorry but my dad wants me to say until the last days of the summer holidays, I know it sucks huh? Jess and Bri aren't to happy about ti either but our parents says we don't spend enough time with them! I'm really sorry love but I'll see you at school and we'll spend alot of time together I promise!
Love always andforever,
Andrian.

Really long miles away...
Dae was in his lawn chair drinking some lemonade as a letter by muggle way came to him. As he figured it was Sophia's letter he smiled. As he read Soph's letter he smiled and ran towards his room and wrote her back.

Meanwhile in france...

Ginevra sighed as she haven't recieved her letter from Soph. "I sent it out yesterday!'said Ginevra to herself. As she looked at the Effiel tower in front of her. "Maybe she's resting Angel afterall with all thetrips she makes."said Ginevra smiling.

*back in Italy*

As Angel came back with Angel and Pearl she smiled. "Yes, Andrian letter!"said Sophia as she opened it and read it. As she read it her smile faded she wasn't going to see Andrian and the rest of the Potters until Sept. 1st. "What a bummer!"said Sophia as she layed back on her bed sighing. As she got back up she send Gin's letter to her.

The week before school starts....

Sophia was in Digon Alley getting her school supplies for her second year as she walked with her parents she saw Mari. "Mari, oh my god it's so good to see you again!"said Sophia as she hugged her. "I know even though it was summer it was to long!"said Mariana laughing. "Oh, Mari these are my parents Annabelle and Daniel Granger, mom, dad this is Mari one of my best friends at School."said Sophia. "Hi Mari nice to meet you at last!"said her parents. "Nice to meet you as well Mr. and Mrs. Granger."said Mariana smiling.

"So Mari, where were you heading to?"Sophia asked. "Well, I was heading towards the book store I saw cousin Dae and he told me to meet him there!"said Mariana. "Sounds great!"said Sophia as she and her parents followed Mariana. As Sophia walked in she gasped as she saw Andrian, Bri and Jess. As she did she ran up to Andrian and hugged him. "I thought you were going to stay in Egypt until the lastday of the summer holidays?" Sophia whispered in his ear. "I was, I mean we were but we begged dad to make us come back, and I thought I'll surprise you!"said Andrian.

Sophia smiled. "Well, you did and I'm so glad you here I missed you like crazy!"said Sophia. "Me, to and I'll missed you more!"said Andrian."Ok, enough lovey doving can we get out books now?"Jess asked them. Andrian and Sophia nodded as they held hands. aAs the whole gand reunited in Flourish and Blotts they were al happy until they hard a big 'BANG' they made there smiles faded. "Uh-oh not here, come on love lets go check it out!"said Andrian as Sophia and him ran outside. "Oh, no!'said Sophia as death eaters came and threw torches in the shops.

As witches and wizrds screamed some of them duel the death eaters. The rest of the gang was behind Andrian and Sophia. "Oh, no this is bad!"said Mariana."Yeah, this is really bad!"said Dae as he watched. "We got to do something!"said Adebola. "What? We can't if we do we'll get expelled!"said Ginevra. "Yeah, for using magic but not for using our powers!"said Mariana. "Yeah, Mari right they can't expell us for that!"said Sophia. "Ok, I'll go control the fire and you guys take care of everything else!"said Andrian.

The rest of the gang noded. As Ginvera helped Andrian put the fire out Marian started freezing ever dearth eater she could freeze. "Dae, call the creatures!'"said Sophia as she sent death eater towards Mariana so she can freeze them. As Adebola used her sounds she made the death eaters deaf to were they couldn't hear them. "I can't there no creatures around!"said Dae. "I don't call the owls out the shop!"said Sophia as she ducked a spell. "Ok, I'll try!"said Dae as he called all the cats, owls, bats al the creatures in the pet shops to attack.

As Dolored Umbridge came she started killing the owls ad creatures. "That foul evil pink toad!"said Sophia as she tired to sent Umbridge back. "Protego!"said Umbridge as Sophia power came back ad hit her against a brick wall. As she got up she looked over at Olivander's and the shop was burnt down but something wasn't right. "Andrian love, shouted Sophia over the battle. "What Soph sweetie?"he asked as he burned a deatheater. "Olivander is missing as well as all his wands!"said Sophia....

Ah, cliff hanger man I'm so evil!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:53 am

Nice one, but is Gin or Dae gonna find us in Diagon Alley? YOU FORGOT DAE AGAIN! Hahaha.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:45 pm

Nice chappie Soph I like it.Although it would be much easier if I freezed fire instead of DEs
Where was I again for the summer?
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 46 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 39 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top