The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 31
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 31 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Page 31 of 46 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 38 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 31 Empty Re: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:26 am

im just joking its alright its fine
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 31 Empty Re: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Post by Darren Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:52 pm

Good work, awesome chappie soph =D
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:47 am

Finally, a positive thought from Darren. Everybody give him a round of applause to Darren Everybody

(Sacastic)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:22 pm

yay! *claps for himself*

Rolling Eyes
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:23 pm

Noooo, you don't deserve it Razz
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:09 pm

Lol, guys I'm sorry this is taking so long but my mind is blank which I never ever thought would happen!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:49 pm

Sorry to double post but I have the rest of chappie 24 and half of 25!

*~The Journey back home and boring summer days!

As the gang sat boredly on the train all all wondered one thing what will this summer bring. After minutes of silence Sophia spoke up. "So, what are you guys doing this summer?" Sophia asked as she marked her place in her book. "I don't know, probably the same as always play quidditch and have no life!"said Andrian. "Aw come on Andrian I'm sure it won't be that bad!"said Sophia. "Yeah, it will without you it will be!"said Andrian. Sophia blushed. "Don't worry I'll write everyday!"said Sophia.

As Jess and Dae made puking noises she smiled at them. "So, what about the rest of you guys?" Sophia asked. "Well, me and my family are going to Ireland for the summer to see my brother!"said

Adebola smiling. "Sounds like the the rest of the gang said. "And I'm to France with my dad!'said Ginevra. "Wow, Gin France I always wanted to go there!"said Sophia smiling. "Yeah, it's really nice I went there last year but this year I'm going to Hawaii!"said Dae. "Well, mine Andrian and Brianna's and summer won't be boring like he thinks were going to Egypt."said Jess.

As the trolley lady came by about lunch time she smiled. "Anything off the trolley dear?"she asked them kindly. "Um... two pumpkin pasty two chocolate frogs and two pumpkin juices.'said Andrian as he got out his money. As they all look at him he said. "What it's for me and Sophia."
"Um... a packet of chocolate frogs, a licorie wand and a pumpkin pasty with a pumpkin juice."said Jess. "Um... a chocolate frog with a pumpkin pasty and pumpkin juice."said Mariana.

As they ordered there foosd and sweets they all ate and talked so more. "Man, I'm tired don't ask why!"said Sophia. "It's probably becuase you ate all that food and speaking of that I'm tired as well!"said Ginevra yawning. "Stop it you guys you are cursing me and I didn't eat anything!"said Dae and Adebola. "Yeah, I don't know about you but all that food made me tired!"said Brianna as she rested her against the window and fell asleep. "In her right mind is is!"said Jess as he feel asleep as well.

'Well, might as well what about you Sophia?" Andrian asked as he looked at her as he noticed she was asleep. As Ginevra smiled she closed her eyes as well and fell asleep. As everyone was asleep they were woken up by the most thing the didn't want to be awaken up by. As Darren walked by the compartment he opened the door loudly and woke all of them up. "Oh, I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you guys up my bad!'said Darren smirking.

"Oh, bull butter you so did!"said Ginevra as she realzed she was on the floor. "Oh, by the way Malenki while your down there can you clean my shoe it getting rather dirty!"said Darren. As Sophia got up she went towards Darren and pointed her wand at him. As Andrian saw this he went up behind her. "Sophia sweetie put your wand down he's not worth it!'said Andrian as he glared at Darren. "Oh, a half blood saving a mudblood how touching you make me want to puke!"said Sue.

As Jess got up. "Don't call her that you evil Snake!'said Jess. As Sue wiped out her wand she pointed at Jess. As Jess did the same she smiled. "Want to have a go Potter?" she asked smiling. "If you don't go now we will!" said Andrian as he got out his wand as well. Sophia nodded. 'So, if I were you two I'll leave while I'm ahead!"said Sophia.

"Guys, no you'll get in trouble!"said Mariana. "Who cares they so deserve to be sent until the next year!"said Ginevra. "Yeah, but fighting isn't the answer!"said Dae. "Who cares Dae they started it first by waking us!"said Brianna. Adebola nodded. "Yep sure did and I was sleeping good!'said Adebola. "Yeah, but Dae is right we don't need anymore trouble we had enough!"said Sophia as she lowered her wand.

"Yeah, that's right put your wand down like some sad Mudblood you are!"said Sue laughing. "Yeah, we all know your just some stupid mudblood you doesn't stands a chance!"said Darren. Boy this sure pissed Sophia off. "Expelliarmus!"Shouted Sophia as Darren headed towards the back of the train. "Sophia you shoudv'e done that!"said Dae. "So, what I don't care he deserved it!"said Sophia.

As a girl in a slytherin robe looked at hershe backed away. Andrian laughed so did the others. "Don't worry she not dangerous she's just serious!"said Jess smiling. "Yeah, never mess with Soph she kicks butt!"said Mariana. "No, she doesn't kick butt she wops them!"said Ginevra smiling. "What do you expectshe got the highest grade out of any girl in the school she proabaly the clevest witch in school!"said Besty.

"Oh, no I'm not!"said Sophia blushing. "Oh, yes you are Soph your great!"said Brianna. "Yeah, we couldn't ask for a more better friend Soph!"said Mariana. Sophgia smiled. "Thanks guys!"said Sophia smiling. "So, what do we do with him?" Dae asked her. "Just leave him there to stuffer!"said Jess. "No, lets go and beat him up!"said Andrian. "Andrian!"said Sophia. "Yeah, that's not very nice!"said Mariana. "Yeah, like Soph has room to talk!"said Jess. "But that was self defense!'said Adebola. As the rest of them laugh and went backto the comaortment

"Well, we better change were almost there!"said Sophia asshe went to the trunk and grabbed her muggle clothes. As the rest of them changed the all went back to their compartment and chatted for two hours until the train stopped. As it stopped they all got out. "Well, bye guys see you next year or so!'said Sophia smiling as she seen her parents waiting for her. "Bye Soph, I'll miss you!'said Andrian. "So, will I!"said Sophia as she helped her dad with her trunk , as she loaded it she put her owl in thefront with her. "Bye Andrian, Mari, Gin, Ade, Bets, Dea, Jess, and Bri.'said Sophia as she waved as the car tooked off.

As Ginevra looked she saw her parents as well. "Well, bye guys I'll see you next year if I don't see again!"said Ginevra as she went over towards her parents and hugged them. As she turned towards the others she smiled. "Bye guys!'said Ginevra as she got in her car as her dad put her trunk in. "Bye Gin!"said the rest of them as they saw the car drive off. "Well, there only us now!'said Mariana smiling as she waited for her parents. As Dae parents went he smiled at them and waved. "Well that's my parents got to go guys andhave fun this summer!'said Dae.

"We will!'said Brianna Andrian, Adebola and Mariana. As cars came and went the Potters were the only ones left. "Well, I guess the summer has reallybegun noiw!"said Andrian sadly. "Oh, come on man werehave fun and you need to get your mind off from Sophia for a little while."said Jess. "Jes, he never will that's his girlfriend for peeks safe he just can't forget her!"said Brianna. "Yeah, but remember what she said she'll write youy everyday!"said Jess as the car pulled up. "Yeah, I guess your right Jess!"said Andrian as she got in the car in the back seat.

A month later....

July 1, 2004

Dear Diary,

It been a whole month since I been out of school and I miss everyone terribly especially Andrian! I mean I write him everyday but still! Oh, I got everyones letter today and I'm reading them slowly but surely. I'm getting all my homework done, I know why so early? I want to have a good summer without worrying about homework although Jess and Andrian probably wouldn't get to until a week before the terms started boys!
Well, I got to mom wants to explore this new Musem I sure it's interesting!
love always Sophia.

As Sophia closed her diary she started reading Adnrian's Jess and Brianna's letter.

Dear Sophia,
I hope your summer holidays are going ok, mine's going fine but I miss you like crazy I keep seeing you everywhere I go! Jess reckons it's the sun frying my brain! Well Egypt really exciting and really fun to but not asfun as Italy the way you desriced it sounds so much fun! Well, Jess and Bri say hi and said the miss you.
Well I better go dad wants to show me a pyramid that I reckons that going to be cool!
Love always and forever,
Andrian

As Sophia smiled she foled the letter up and stacked it neatly with therest of them. As she looked pout the window she sighed. "Maybe this summer wouldn't be that bad!"said Sophia as she thought to herself.

Last edited by Sophia Potter on Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:33 pm

Nice chappie Soph,but I might wanna tell you something.You are forgeting I have no parents.If you didn't mean people looking like my parents kidnapped me?
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:00 pm

Oh, I just made it where you were adopted but you kept your real last name!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:05 am

Yeah I was adopted by Harry Potter and his wife Ginny,but I kept my last name.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 46 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 38 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top