The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 38
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 38 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Page 38 of 46 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 42 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 38 Empty Re: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:41 pm

LoL Good morning Liz!

And if I were you I would leave Andrian and Adrenn since Roran and Danny are not quite English names.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 38 Empty Re: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:23 pm

Here's the rest of 29!

As the bell rung Sophia left as quickly as possible. "Argh I hate that guy making us do a potion that's illegal and that the ministy can olny do!"said Sophia. "Calm down Sophia sweetie, besides there nohing we can do the Death Eaters tooked over the Ministry."said Roran. "Yeah, your right but there got to be something we can do!"said Sophia. "I know sweetie, but there's nothing."said Roran as he hugged her. "Well... maybe there is something we can do!"said Danny. "Whatever this is I'm guessing it's bad!"said Jess. "Yeah, whatever I'm in!"said Adebola. "Me to!"said Mariana and Ginevra together. "Yeah, mate count me in, what about you love?"Roran asked. "I don't kow, I'm with Jess it maybe dangerous!"said Sophia. "Oh, come on love we dealed with tougher stuff then this last year!'said Roran. "Yeah, Roran right we have Soph so don't back down now!'said Mariana. "I know, but we almost died last year we were in the hospital wing for two weeks!"said Sophia. "Yeah, we know Soph which is probably going to happen again what's life without a little risk?" Danny asked. "I agree with Danny Soph, besides you want to do something now we are!'said Adebola. "Ok fine, I'm in!'said Sophia. "Great sweetie, I knew you wouldn't back down!"said Roran. As they al looked at Jess he sighed. "Ok fine I'm in as well!"said Jess.

As the gang walked to Charms class excited to see a teacher they liked there smiles fell as they seen the one last person they wanted to see. "When I was hoping to have a good rest of a day seems like it always go into pieces!"said Sophia as she seenProfessor Umbridge. "Oh, great we just got the torture chamber now were thrown to the wolves!"said Roran. "Wolves? this is more like h*** if you ask me!"Mariana asked. "Yeah, Mari right this day just keeps getting worse!"said Jess. "I wonder where Professor Flitwick is?" Adebola asked them. "Who knows, all I know is that were stuck in h*** and there's no way of getting out of it!"said Ginevra. " Yeah, stuck in it with the last person on earth we want to see!'said Danny. As the class started Professor Umbridge smiled. "Morning children today were going to do the Silencing Charm."she said with a evil smile. Sophia rsied her hand. "Yes Mudblood?" she asked. As Roran whipped out his wand Sophia muttered. "Roran love, don't!'said Sophia as sh smiled at Umbridge. "Where's is Professor Flitwick Professor?'Sophia asked. "I don't think that's none of your business Mudblood but as you must know him and Profssor Dumbledore and Professor Mcgongall went to take care of important stuff."said Umbridge. "Yeah, that you pretended to sent out to get them out of the way!"said Roran. "What was that Mr. Cullen?" she asked. "Nothing!"said Roran.

"That's what I thought!"she said smiling. "Evil toad she sent that letter to get rid of them that way she can rule the school again!"said Mariana. "She planned this all along and she planning on using this charm to shut us up that way she can have our way with us and we can't do anything I'm guessing!'said Ginevra. "So waht do we do?"Adebola asked. "Fight back of course!"said Danny. "Ok I want you all in groups please!"Umbrige said. As the rest of the class got in groups the gang sayed seated. "Why aren't you all in groups?"she asked. "Because we think your doing this on purpose that way you can have your way with us and we can't do anything about it!'said Sophia. "I demand you all to do what I ask or there will be problems!'she said. "Ok, as you wish!"said Sophia as she walked over towards Darren. "Silencio!"said Sophia as Darren was silence. As Darren was insulting her Sophia smiled. "Sorry, I can't hear you you'll have to speak up! Oh, my bad you can't!'said Sophia.
"How dare you Mudblood lift it off our there will be problems!"said Umbridge. "Well, you did tell us to pratice it!"said Roran laughing.

As the gang laughed as well as the other students Professor Umbridge shot a spell at Sophia. As Roran casted a protection spell between them he roared. "You will not touch her with you nasty toad hands! Stupefy!"said Roran as he sent her back. "Here let me do the honor of shutting her up!'said Mariana as she walked over to where Umbridge was. "Silencio!"said Mariana. As the rest of the gang laughed as well as the other Gryffindors, Hufflepuffs, and Ravenclaws but the Slytherins drew there wands. "Ooh, what fun a dueling match!'said Jess smiling. "There so going to lose!"said Danny. "Ok, you want a dueling match you Slytherins bring it on!"said Roran. "Oh, you guys are going to pay!'said Sue. "I don't think so, I think you guys are going to be the one that pays!'said Sophia. "Yeah, tje ppor little Slytherin house will be begging the Gryffindors, Hufflepuffs, and Ravenclaws to stop!"Mariana. "Yeah, right that'll when the fat lady sings!"said Sue. "Oh, there you go the fat lady is singing!'said Sophia as she heard the fat lady portrait singing louldy. "No, that's just her crying for you pitiful Gryffindors!'said Sue as she shot the Cruciatus curse at Sophia. "Oh, what is that I think I hear the Bloody Baron trying to kill himself again because he so ashame of his house!'said Adebola as she ducked a spell.

As different colors lights flashed across each end of the classroom and students ducking spells. All you can see is flashing lights, swishing of cloaks and desks exploding and statues exploding. As the fight went on it was all narrowed down to the gang and a couple of Gryffindor, Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws students that they knew. As Sophia was dueling Sue she said. "Give up mudblod your no match for me!'said Sue as she hit her with a curse. As Sophia screamed she fought the pain. As Sue laughed Mariana couldn't take it anymore as she used her ice she frozeed Sue. "There now you can't hurt Soph!"said Mariana. Sophia got up thanks Mari!'said Sophia hugging her has her eyes widen. "Mari look out!'said Sophia as she used air to knocked the spell back. "Stand back everyone!'said Roran as he casted fire to protect them. As the gang and the others students fought back they stopped as they heard the door creak up. As the door opened up there stood…
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:01 am

Oooo. Interesting...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:04 pm

MUAHAHAHAHA! That was fantastic Soph! Loved the duel! I think I'm cold XD
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:33 pm

ha ha Laughing thanks yeah I 'm glad I'm back writing again I love doing it!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:46 pm

Yeah, and we love reading it. When's the next chappie? I'd be glad to see more Slythie and Gryffie duels, ouch XD
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:19 pm

Ha ha me to and see Slythies get there butt kicked Twisted Evil JK But I'm writing as we speak!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:14 pm

I liked the part where I silenced that toad and made Sue snow woman!

Keep on I can't wait for next!

[Oh and btw IF no one is reading my chappies pls tell me so I stop writing perminetly!]
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:40 pm

Gr.... that makes me so mad! I wrote the story ready to post and when I did I was logged out and lost the whole story! Evil or Very Mad
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:49 pm

So there is no next chappie soon..??? Sad
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 46 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 42 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top