The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 21
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 21 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Page 21 of 46 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 33 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 21 Empty Re: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Post by Ginevra Malenki Thu May 22, 2008 12:10 am

Aweomse chapter, Soph! You're really good at writing...

I have a big butt xD lmao
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 21 Empty Re: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Post by Jess Potter Thu May 22, 2008 5:59 am

Nice chappie soph. Hope for more.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri May 23, 2008 9:55 pm

When's the next one?
And what would you say if I try to write?
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon May 26, 2008 8:36 pm

Sorry everyone I been sooooo.... busy lately but I'll have it 2rw I promise!

Ok, guys I decided I'll post it now seeing how I'm online heavens knows what I'll do 2rw!

*~Ch. 18 in Ravenclaw's Common and thegangfound something out!~*

The sorting hatsmiled at the Sorting Hat. "Why hello Sorty how have you been after so many years?" she asked. "I been great I sorted all seven of these great students!" said the sorting hat." "I see three brave Gryffindors so like Godric himself, and two loyal hufflepuffs so like Helega, ah! what do we have here two smart Ravenclaws so like me!"said Ravenclaw happily. "Yeah, Rowlena but there only three ofthem in here that are the heirs of the houses. "Heirs?"Andrian asked them. "Oh, yes of course heirs run for centuries."said Ravenclaw. "They can hear the castle speak to them and if you are a soulmate or with a heir the castle will listen to you also."said the hat.

Sophia nodded. "Yeah, I can feel the castle wanting us to fight back when the castle was attack by deatheaters."said Sophia. "Yeah, me to!"said Ginvera. "But how is this possible if were just kids?" Dae asked. "The heirs can hear the castle as well anything else that happens in the castle!"said Ravenclaw. "This all makes sense now I felt the castle wanting me to get these Horcruxes!"said Sophia. "Yes, Granger indeed that's for sure if we don't death eater will take them to rule hogwarts as well as the wizarding world thesearereally powerful stuff, all seven of them can bring back something powerful!"said Ravenclaw.

"So, you mean it can bring back Voldmort from the dead?"Mariana asked scared. "Yes, it sure can!"said Ravenclaw. "That's why we need Diggory, Malenki, Potter and Granger!"said the hat. "Wait that's four including me, you onlysaid three!"said Sophia. "Yes only three, but your with Potter and you two are soulmates so half his power goes to you!"said Ravenclaw. "So, that why we have power others don't have!"said Sophia. "Powers, what powers?" Adebola asked. Andrian sighed. "We have powers to read each others thoughts and feelings."Andrian explaining.

"Wow, that's so cool!"said Ginvera. "Yeah, it comes in handy at times!"said Sophia smiling. "Well, talking about horcruxes mine is very well hidden, and only a potion and a timeturner can do it!"said Ravenclaw. "Which Granger can do that easily."said the hat. Sophia smiled. "Thanks, and Iwill do it, and is't the time reverse Potion that youuseyou wandalso and you say timeo reverso?" Sophia asked. 'Excactly that's the one, boy your a smartgirl why weren't you sorted in Ravenclaw?' she asked.

"I don't know maybe because I had more bravery in me, I really don't know."said Sophia. "Yes, that excactly why I sorted you there alot of bravery!"said the hat. "Ah, which your showing right now, as well as all of you!"said Ravenclaw. "Well, we better go and get this potion done!"said Dae. "But we don't know what Ravenclaw hid!"said Ginvera. "I wasgoingto get to that, it's my blue cloak."said Ravenclaw. "A blue cloak but why?" Adebola asked. "Because, this cloak as the power to make you invisable, block any kind of spells and not to mention protect you inches from death orewven death!'said Ravenclaw.

"Wow, that's awesome is there anyway we can keep it after we destory it?" Sophia asked. "Of course you can just bring it back to me and I'll check it!"said Raveclaw. "Well, we better go and get this done well be back soon!"said Andrian smiling. "I'll be here I'm not going anywhere!"said Ravenclaw. Ginvera smiled. "Ok, well be back assoon as we can!"she said as they headed towards the door. "Ok, and good luck if you need anything ask the castle."said Ravenclaw.

"Ok, we will ask if need anything!"said Mariana. "But only the of them four can ask."said the hat pointing to Mariana, Ginvera, Andrian and Sophia. They nodded and walked out the door with the hat with them. "Goodness that been ages, since I saw her!"said the hat. "Well, your welcome Sorty but were not done yet we have to get the cloak and have two more houses left!"said Sophia. "Yeah and I can't wait!"said the Hat. Andrian smiled. " Don't worry, it won't be long until you see Hufflepuff and Gryffindor!"said Andrian.

"Yeah, I can't wait I always wanted to meet her!"said Mariana. "And we are I'm so happy!"said Dae. "Yeah, like Iwas when I saw Ravenclaw!"said Ginvera. "Yeah, weactually met the founder of our house!"said Adebola. "I can see why Gryffindor liked her she's so pretty!'said Sophia. "Let me guess you found this out by reading Hogwarts the History?" Andrenn asked. "Yep, sure did!"said Sophia smiling. "Yeah, she's pretty but not as wonderful and prettyas you!'said Andrian smiling. Sopiha blushed "Thanks love!"said Sophia as she kissed him. Andrenn gave them a sicking face.

I think I'm going to throw-up and beside you two love birdswe have things to wedon't have time for lovey doving!"said Andrenn rolling his eyes. "Oh, right mate!"said Andrian as he broke apart and tooked Sophia's hand. As they walked to the libary the headed towards the restricted section. "What do you thinkyour doing you can't go through there!"saidthe assiant. "Oh, yes we can the castle gave us permission!"said Sophia.

The assiant remained silent for a minute. "You can't only the heirs can hear the castle!"she said. "Which we are, now step aside before we tell the castle your holding us back!"said Andrian. "No, I don't believe you!"said the assiant. "Ok, very well then, castle we have a holder here can you please do something to hold her back?" Sophia asked the castle. As a gust of wind came from no where to pulled the assistant back from the Resricted Section door. "Wow, impossible it's you four I can't belive it!"said the assistant. "Well believe it because we are!"said Ginvera. "And if I were you I'll stay back away from us unless you want another lecture!"said Mariana walking through the open door to the restirted section. As therestof the gand followed her Sophia walkedin front of them looking for the book as she found the shelf ad the book she smiled. "Let's get to work and let's do this!"said Sophia as the rest of them smiled as Sophia, Andrian, Ginvera and Mariana heard the castle cheer.

Last edited by Sophia Granger on Mon May 26, 2008 10:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Mon May 26, 2008 8:39 pm

Take your time if you busy, Soph. No need to rush!
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon May 26, 2008 10:13 pm

Thanks Gin, but I edited and posted it so read away! Razz
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed May 28, 2008 6:28 pm

Curse Soph you really know how to cook it on the end!
Write more cause I am anxious to hear about Helga Huffelpuff!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2008 6:35 pm

WOW two hours of my life well spent that was great.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:52 am

Wow this chapter was amasing, very funny also.
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Number of posts : 1551

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:53 am

Thanks guys here's chappie 19 read away and enjoy! Razz

*~Ch. 19 Ravenclaw's cloak and past!~*

As a weeek past since Sophia and the gang started on the potion it was finally done and they could get Ravenclaw's cloak at last. "Well, were al done beside sayingthe spell and goingback into time. said Sophia smiling. "Good because I been dieing to knowwhat the past was like."said Ginvera. "Yeah, me to but I just want to see what Ravenclaw looks like I mean I saw her statue but face to face ya know."said Adebola. "Yeah, so do Ieveryone saids she wasso prettyandso smart!"said Mariana.

Andrian smiled. "So, when are we doing this sweetie?"Andrian asked Sophia. "I don't know, that what I was about to ask you guys."said Sophia smiling. "How about after dinner?" Jess asked excitely. "Yeah, I agree with that we get get this one done and go to the ext one!" said Andrenn. "Sounds great what do youthink Soph sweetie?"Andrian asked. "Sounds, likea deal to me, whatabout you Gin, Mari, Ade?" Sophia asked. "I totally agreeand I can't wait!"said Ginvera. "Me too, I'll say lets do it tonight!" said Adebola. They looked at Mariana. "What they said!" said Mariana laughing as they all laughed.

after dinner....

After the ganggot finished with their dinner they all met in the second floor bathrom were Moaning Myrtle was. "Ok, everyone who doing this gets there wands out!"said Sophia asshe noticed everyone had there wands out. "Seems like everyone wants to go love!"said Andrian wth his wand out. "Yeah, who doesnt want to miss this chance!"said Ginvera. "I know, for real I'm going!" saidAdebola. "Ok get we just get this over with?" Andrenn asked them. "Ok, Ok were going Andrenn don't be sodamn bossy!"said Mariana. "Yeah man take a chill pill."said Jess. "Ok, guys in orde for this to work we have to say timero reverso at the same time and hold on to me like a porkey.

As Andrian was inside thechain with sophia he locked hands with her as everyone else grabbed on to her. "Ok guys now!"said Sophia. "Timeo Reverso!"they all said together as the bathroom faded away and the scene changed. As Sophia looked down she noticed she looked the same but only one thing was out of normal she was in her schhol robes instead of her normal clothing she was in. "Wow, guys we made it!"said Sophia smiling. "Yeah, but it's all thanks to you Soph!"said Ginvera. "Yeah, Soph you have to be the smartest witch in our school!"said Adebola. "Ravenclaw was right about you Soph yu do belong in Ravenclaw!"said Mariana. "Nah, I wouldn't say so!"said Sophia blushing.

"Yeah, there right sweetie and I wuldn't sa if it wasn't true!"said Andrian smiling. Sophia blushed harder. "Thanks love, that's sweet of you!"said Sophia. "Ok, enough lovey dovey were on a mission here!"said Jess. Sophia stuck her tongue out at him. "Oh, shutup you and Mari do that all the time also!"said Andrian. "Ok, guys Jess is right were ona mission!"said Maraiana. As they nodded they walked until they found the Great Hall which looked different. "'wow, this is so cool!"said Sophia. "Yeah, it's pretty cool isn't it, I'm sorry I never saw you around nor any of the others are you new here?" the girl with long brown hai and blue eyes asked. "Um... yes we are were new transfer students from Beauxbatons!"said Andrian.

"Oh, I always wanted to go there what it like?" the girl asked them. "We'll leave this to you Sophia!"they all aid in a whisper and pushed Sophia towards the girl. "Geez thanks I'm so love!"Sophia whispered back. As she smiled at the girl Sophia said: "Well, it's smaller then hogwart and we have smaller classes and we don't have ahuge lake like you do also no to mention a beatiful hall."said Sophia. "Wow, but I'm guessing itwas beautiful!"said the girl. "Yeah, it was!"said Andrian. "Oh, I'm so rude I'm Rowena, Rowena Ravenclaw."said the girl smiling at them. "Oh, I'm Sophia, Sophia Granger and this is my boyfriend Andrian Potter, my best friends Ginvera Malenki, Mariana Diggory, Adebola, and Andrenn Thompson and Andrian brother Jess Potter."said Sophia. "Wow, niceto meet you all, so did you all transfer from there?'' Ravenclaw asked. "Yeah, all of us did we wanted to get away from all the dak magic going on there and come here!"said Ginvera. "Yeah, it was to dangerous for us to be there!"said Mariana

Raveclaw smiled. "Well, my best friends Helga is not here and my dream lover isn't here so I have no for you to introduce."said Ravenclaw. "Oh, that's ok, I'm sure we'll meet them later on."said Ginvera smiling. "Yeah, this place is so interesting andpack of fun I'm srewe'll make friends here in no time!"said Adebola. "Yeah, you guys seem so friendly I'm sure Godric and Helga would love to befriends with you guys."said Ravenclaw. "I hope so, we been dieing to make friends ever since we got here!"said Andrian. "Yeah, but wehaven't had any luck until now!"said Jess. "Yeah, which were glad beause we didn't know what to do with ourselves."said Andrenn. "I know, it must be hard coming to a new school and making newfriends, but it's always good to have your old friends with you."said Ravenclaw smiling.

"Well, we better go and get somethng to eat before classes start we don't want to be straving!"said Jess. "Yeah, your right there Jess, well I see you guys in class then?" Ravenclaw asked them. "Yeah, diffently!"said Sophia smiling. "Well, bye and so I guess I'll vbe seeing Ginvera and Adebola there in Ravenclaw."said Ravenclaw. Ginvera held back a squeal. "Yeah, you sure will."said Ginvera. "You'll be seeing more of us then the rest of the gang!"said Adebola happily. "Yeah, I sure will but I'll see the others in class!"said Ravenclaw.

"So, how did that house get named after you?" Sophia asked. "Well, all houses are after the four of us me, Helga Huffle, Saladar Slytherin, and Godric Gryffindor."said Ravenclaw. Sophia couldn'thelp not to smile how she said Godric Gryffindor name. "Well, anyway we founded this school in first year and started creating it more and more so we decided to come to school here also but have the houses under our name that represent us!"said Ravenclaw. "Wow, that's so cool I wish I can do that!"said Ginvera. "Yeah, me to that would be awesome!"said Mariana. "Yeah, that sure would be!"said Andrian. "Yeah, to have a house and a school like this would be power to you!"said Jess. "Not to mention having alot of students that obey you!"said Andrenn.

Yeah, it pretty cool, but also hard as well!"said Ravenclaw sighing. "Well, see ya come on Ginvera, Adebola I'll show you were our table is!"said Ravenclaw. "So, were the Gryffindor table?" Sophia asked actingstupid she knew where it was she juste wanted to play dumb. "Oh, it's on the right side by Ravenclaw's and Hufflepuff is on the left."said Ravenclaw. "Which means Slytherin is on the left of us then?"Andrenn asked. "Yeah, sure does and there not to friendly well, some are!"said Ravenclaw. "When are they ever!"muttered Andrian. "Yeah, we always play pranks on them!"said Jess. "Hey, some of them are nice like my girlfriend, Betsy and Darenn."said Andrenn in a whisper.

"Thanks Rowena!"said Sophia as she headed towards the table and knocked into a Slytherin boy. "Watch it Mudblood!"said Slytherin. "Back off Saladar Sophia didn't do anything wrong you evil snake!"said Hufflepuff as she walked up behind Sophia and helped her up. As Slytherin smiled he walked away. "Ingore him, he's just a evil snake like his house."said Hufflepuff. "Oh, this is Helga Hufflepuff my best friend and she's named after Hufflepuff which your in Mariana."said Ravenclaw. "Oh, we have a hufflepuff here great I'll show ou to out table!"said Hufflpeuff smiling. AsMariana walked off with her she looked back and smiled. "And the Gryffindor table is right here and look there's Godric!"said Ravenclaw. "Hello Godric!"said Ravenclaw. "Hello, Rowena!"said Gryffindor smiling. "I brought new Gryffindors over this Sophia Granger, Andrian Potter, Jess Potter and Andrenn Thompson."said Ravenclaw.

"Wow, four Gryffindors that's great!"said Godric. As the four looked at him he laughed... 'Well, I got to eat and get my blue cloak on that I always wear I love it!"said Ravencalw as she walked away. As the trio and Jess looked at each other they knew what they had to do. "We got to get that cloak!"said Andrian in a whisper. "Why?" Gryffindor asked. "I just love her cloak, I read so much about it!"said Sophia smiling. "Do you really? Well she has two cloaks that are actually the same she might let you have one."said Godric. "That be great because Sphia always wanted one!"said Andrian. As the trio and Jessae at the table the laughd with Godric Gryffindor not worrying about the cloak until after lunch..
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 46 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 33 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top