The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 13
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 13 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Page 13 of 46 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 29 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 13 Empty Re: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Post by Ginevra Malenki Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:36 pm

I loved the chapter, Soph. Butter Balls is an awesome saying, my new favorite ! Laughing
And what about me and Darren, Mari? I'm confused. lol
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange - Page 13 Empty Re: The Diary and life of Sophia Annabelle (Granger)Lestrange

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:02 pm

Very good chapters, it's cool how Fluffy is guarding something else.
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Number of posts : 1551

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:02 pm

Lol, Gin your in the chappie so is Mari but you and her are trying to me and Andrian together and well... Darren is more like Draco. Razz Well my lovely readers here's chappie 11!

*~Ch. 11 Halloween ball!

Months later... (A/N Yes, I'm skipping it to Halloween)

Oct. 31, 2004
Dear Diary,
Sorry I haven'tr wrote in a long time I been busy with my studies and trying to figure out what Fluffy is garding. I mean we asked Hagrid about it every time we get to see him, but when we ask him he changes the freaking subject! Well... the Halloween feast and ball is tonight and guess what my four best friendswant me to go with Andrain! They told me Andrain purposelylet down gir;s to go with me.... I told them they were crazy and thick! Well... U'm going alone Gin going with Topher a boy in my year from Ravenclaw and Bri going with Andrenn and Adebola is going with Zethic from Gryffindor and Mari going with Jess! Everyone told me I should go with Andrian so I am but JUST as friends nothing more!
Well, I better go and get ready Gin wants to do my make-up god so help me!
Love Always,
Soph

As Sophia closed her diary she got up from her bed and went to her closet and got out her blue dress robe. She have to admit it did look really beautiful, and her and Ginvera spent the whole week buying the 'perfect dress for her. As she slipped into her dress robe she put on her matching shoes and went out the dorms into the coomons and out the portrait. As she was told byGinvera and her best girls frends to meet her in moaning mortal's bathroom on the second floor she rushed to the restroom.

As she was there she moaned as she seen Ginvera with a armful of make-up. "You ready to glamorous!?" Ginvera asked. "I guess so..." Sophia asked in a dry tone. "Don't worry Soph your look goreous by the time I'm done!"Ginvera said smiling. Sophia smiled but this time it was a real one "Thanks, Gin!'said Sophia as shesat down in the cnjured chair Brianna did for them. "Bri, where that Potion at for Soph's hair?" Ginvera asked as both Adebola and Brianna and Marian came out of the stalls in the dress robes, Adebola a emerald green that matches her eyes and Brianna in a red that alos matched her crison eyes and Mariana with a midnight blue dress robe on.. "Wow, Ade, Bri, Mari you two look awesome!"said Sophia smiling. "Yeah, but you will look goreous when were done!"said Adebola as she appiled the hair straighten potion on Sophia's hair. As they worked on Sophia for two hours they were finally satisfied with her.

As Brianna, Mariana, Adebola and Ginvera looked at her they smiled. "Well done ladies we did a good job!" said Ginvera. " Just a good job? We did a excellent job!'ssaid Adebola. "Yeah, I bet Andrain wouldn't even noticed her!"said Mariana. "No, I bet no one will noticed her but us!"said Brianna smiling. "Why do I look that good?" Sophia asked. "You look better then good Soph, you look goreous!" they said. "No!'said Sophia as she turned around. As she looked at herself she had very light blush on and had blue sparky eye shadow on that brought out her eyes with eye liner and mascarea with light pink lip gloss and her hair was straight and pulled back with little twisted ponytail that went to the middle of her back. "Wow, thanks guys!'said Sophia as she hugged them. "No problem!" they said!'said hugging her back. "Well, we better go we don't want our dates waiting!"said Ginvera
smiling

A the four of them walked to the Enterance Hall they ran into someone they didn't want to meet... Darren. As Darren smirked at the three of them he smiled. "Good to see that Granger girl didn't come, what's the matter didn't have a date so the mudblood is upstairs crying her eyes out?'' he asked as he looked at Sophia who had a evil glare. "Why hello there goreous and who will you be?'' Darren asked smiling. "Your worst nightmare Darren, I'm Sophia, Sophia Granger!'said Sophia as she got out her wand and pointed at him. "Wow, Granger that's you I ever expected a mudblood to be so pretty!"said Darren.

"Well, I guess you were wrong to think that!'said Sophia as she put her wand up. "Come on Soph let not mess with a git like that!"said Adebola as she walked with her. "Yeah, Soph you don't need anymore trouble!"saids Brianna. As Ginvera looked at Darren she rolled her eyes. "If he sticks his nose up to high I think his snake like head will fall off!"said Giinvera. As the rest of them laugh they walked one by one down the stairs. As Sophia walked down the stairs she smiled as she walked down the stairs as she saw Andrain and Andrenn jaws drop she giggled. "Hello, Andrian and Andrenn you two sharp!"said Sophia smiling. "Wow, Soph you look great!'said Adrenn hugging her. "Thanks, Andrenn."said Sophia hugging him back. As Andrain stood their just looking at her with his jaws up Andrenn laughed. "Yo, mate stop looking at her like some idoit!"said Andrenn. As Andrain snapped out of it he looked at Sophia. "Wow, Soph sweetie you look breath taking!'said Andrain. "You got the breath taking part right!'said Dae laughing. As they laughed they walked into the Great Hall together and enjoyed the dance

Last edited by Sophia Granger on Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:46 am; edited 4 times in total
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Piper Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:37 pm

Haha I love it! I feel bad that I didn't read it before but I like it lot! Keep it coming! *Dances like a mad woman*
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Number of posts : 991

https://www.facebook.com/taylaface

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:50 pm

Thanks Piper! I just edit it for the new chappie so, feel free to read that one also! Very Happy
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Piper Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:02 pm

I like it! You really have a talent here. Can't wait for the next one! ^_^
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:10 pm

Thanks Pipe! I didn't know I was that good maybe I am! Surprised
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Piper Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:50 am

haha your welcome and well at least one person thinks so...well actually a lot of people like it so way to go! *shots silly string everywhere* Very Happy
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:53 am

Nice one, I ought to keep reading more when it is posted
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:00 pm

Awesome chapter, Soph! Haha, I hope I had fun at the dance with Topher lol Wink
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 46 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 29 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top