MATCH - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

MATCH - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

MATCH

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MATCH - Page 8 Empty Re: MATCH

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:08 pm

OOC:Read rules i couldn't..

Mariana sped up feeling like the acceleration was going to blow her off her broom so she turned left slowing down before she would fall. Snitch was finally in the reach of her extended hand though it flew a bit up. She stood up gracefully placing her feet on the middle of her broomstick and caught the balance in one moment time. Finally her hand was extended towards the golden snitch covering up the ball that tried to escape her, but it was too late. Snitch was finally in her hand without any possibilitty of escaping. She sat back down on her broom and landed on the ground with her hand high up in the air that was showing two golden wings that were visible from her hand.

Mariana caught the snitch!! Very Happy
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:28 pm

OT: Finally. Good.

There was not time for Miseria to look how the quaffle will reach the goalposts. The only thing what had her attention now, was Mariana and the snitch. Her eyes were sparcling as she saw how the captain caught it and then she screamed in happiness, forgetting absolutely about the goals now. 150 points were their! It didn't took long before she landed on the grass, and ran over to Mariana, blue hair floathing in the air, and hugged her tightly. The first time when they won! And her first year when she was on the team!
Her smile was wide, when she stepped away, but held her hand on Mari's shoulder. "We won!" she cheered happily.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:49 pm

"Oh my gosh! Yay!" Willow screamed in excitement. "We won! Go Mari!! Willow was quite happy that they won, her smile so big it began to sting. She flew down towards Marianna and congratulated her.

Last edited by Willow Ashers on Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Number of posts : 736

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:22 am

Julia growled as she couldn't do anything to stop Marianna from catching the snitch. "C'MON YOU GUYS!" She yelled to the beaters, specifically Eli. "KNOCK A BLUDGER AT HER!" She didn't want to let down her team by losing to Hufflepuff, but there was nothing she could do about it. Fall, fall, fall, take a bludger to the head, fall, fall Was all she was thinking in her head as she eyeballed Marianna.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:32 am

Abbey cheered as Mari caught the snitch in her hand. "Yes! We won!" she shouted. Finally, Hufflepuff had actually won a game.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:55 pm

Mariana hugged Miseria back jumping from excitement. This was a really tense match since she didn';t want to screw it up again like when they played with Gryffindor. She started hugging the entire team having a smile from one cheek to another since this was a big moment for her. "Thanks you played excellent guys. Sorry i cut the fun to you.." she said looking at Abbey who was cheering her from the air. Fortunatly there was no bludger in sight this time. "GO PUFFERS!!" she shouted loudly taking her wand firing yellow sparks up in the air making fireworks in Huffelpuff colours.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:38 pm

"WOODFORD TO MALFOY AND....WELL WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE?!" Keith shouted as Mariana suddenly sped forward. "I THINK SOMEBODY'S SEEN THE SNITCH!" The stadium began to grow in volume, hundreds of students getting to their feet to cheer on one seeker or another. "LOOK AT HER GO, POTTER ISN'T GOING TO BE ABLE TO CATCH UP! SHE'S INCHES AWAY, THERE'S HER HAND," the roar of the crowd was deafening, people were going wild as they saw the match come closer and closer to an end, "SHE'S ALMOST THERE...ALMOST...ALMOST....SHE'S GOT IT! SHE'S GOT IT! MARIANA DIGGORY CAUGHT THE SNITCH! HUFFLEPUFF WINS! HUFFLEPUFF BEATS SLYTHERIN, 150 TO NOTHING!" Across the stadium, fans were going crazy, united by their general dislike for the Slytherin house. "WHAT DID I SAY? WHAT DID I SAY? THAT'S RIGHT! THAT IS RIGHT! HUFFLEPUFF WINS! GOODBYE AND GOOD-F**KING NIGHT HOGWARTS!"
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:04 pm

Mariana listened to the crowd cheering which was the greatest feeling ever even greater then when she actually caught the snitch. All trainings finally payed off so she took a glance at Keith gratefully. His cheering influenced on her emotinally then he could ever imagine. "Sonorus.." she said pointing her wand at her throat to raise the volume to Keith's level. That way he would be able to hear her. "Stop cheering for me up there Keith and come down here!!" she called out returning her voice to normal after it.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:55 am

Woody hang his head in shame and starte to rapidly fly down, "F***," he thought, "This is my fault.... FU**!!!!" He flew to the ground and sat on his broom in shame. "Great, I lost us the game, I guess if I dont get thrown off the team, ill quit. FU** DAM***!!!"
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Number of posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:15 am

Julia sighed heavily as they lost the game. She had been hoping they would win, like all of her other teammates, but she really thought they would win this game. She growled as the Hufflepuffs cheered and flew her broom to the ground as she noticed Woodferd cussing up a storm. "Hey, don't worry about it, it's only a game, we'll get it next game." Julia put her hand on his shoulder soothingly, but lightly so she wouldn't creep him out. "It's not your fault, it's Elijah's, silly" She smirked, trying to lighten the mood; she looked to Eli and winked at him if he had heard, so he wouldn't think she was serious. "C'mon," She said as she began to trudge to the Changing Room.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top