MATCH - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

MATCH - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

MATCH

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MATCH - Page 6 Empty Re: MATCH

Post by Alana York Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:00 pm

Julia giggled at Elijah. "Sorry, I just didn't want Scorp to get hurt" She scowled as Eli hit her on the back of the head and playfully punched his arm. "Ouch, okay let me do my job, go away" She stuck her tongue out at him with a smirk. "Fine," She agreed as she flew away "watch for me!" Julia yelled back at him, speeding in the direction of Scorpius again, waiting for him to pass the Quaffle.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Thornburg Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:16 am

Harry sat on the broom at the goal post, in his full green qudditch robe. There wasn't much to do, except watch the game and make sure the quaffle did not get into the goal post. To his dismay, his team was actually doing a good job at the moment, he couldn't be prouder than to be on their team. He watched the quaffle carefully, waiting until Scorpious made his move.
Harry Thornburg
Harry Thornburg

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:58 am

Julia I know that its not states in the rules but its a bit of common sense really that if the chasers take the beaters role, we won't have any need of beaters. Luckily, Elijah hit the bludger afterwards, or else it would have been a penalty. And Aminia, this is the last time I'm warning about the 3 line rule. Its not that hard. Next time its a penalty

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vincent watched the match from the ground. Usually, referees flew on broomsticks during matches but Vincent was hopeless at flying. It was one of the few things which he was bad in, but he didn't consider it extremely important to learn it either. Quidditch had never interested him.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:09 pm

[[OOC:I just post randomly to keep track of where i am]]
Mariana watched as the bludger flew to Miseria the Abbey stroke it towards Scorpius which was intersepted by Julia which was again intersepted by Elijah and it started to confuse her. Did Slytherin get three beaters or someone wasn't playing his role? "You know if i take a beating bat and beat a bludger at some Slytherin like yourself this might get messy." she commented as she lowered her head to avoid a bludger that would accidently hit her if she didn't. Bludger was avoided and flew at random direction loosing speed.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:40 pm

((also, hitting the bludger with the back of your broom would probably result in your broom being torn in half. It is a giant metal ball moving at high speed after all))

"AND THERE'S THE START!" Keith roared into the mic as Majere blew the whistle to signal the start of the game. "MALFOY WITH THE QUAFFLE FIRST, LOOKS LIKE THE OTHER CHASERS WERE JUST STANDING...SORRY, HOVERING THERE. ANWAYS, THE PASS IS TO TRAVERSE, WHO SHOOTS....BLOCKED! EXCELLENT KEEPING BY ASHERS! NOW DAWN'S HIT THE BLUDGER TOWARDS TRAVERSE, BUT IT'S BLOCKED BY KRUM! WELL THE GUY'S VICTOR KRUM'S SON, WHAT DID YOU EXEPCT?!" He shouted towards the Hufflepuffs, who had let out a moan at seeing that Krum wouldn't be deadweight on the pitch.

"MALFOY WITH THE QUAFFLE AGAIN, THE HUFFLEPUFF CHASERS NEED TO RAMP UP THEIR GAME! AND THERE WE ARE, MANSON-LUPIN INTERCEPTS AND PASSES TO KNIGHT! BUT IT'S INTERCEPTED AGAIN BY TRAVERSE, PASSED TO MALFOY AND - WATCH OUT FOR THAT BLUDGER KNIGHT! - NEVER MIND, DAWN HAS HIM COVERED, THE BLUDGER'S HEADING BACK TOWARDS MALFOY! OH, THAT WAS A GOOD SHOT LOOKS LIKE IT'S - WHAT THE HELL?! -" Keith shouted as Julia hit the bludger away with the end of her broom. "WHAT THE...TRAVERSE HITS THE BLUDGER BACK TOWARDS DAWN...IS THAT EVEN LEGAL? MAJERE ISN'T CALLING IT THOUGH I'M SURPRISED HER BROOM ISN'T BROKEN AFTER THAT LITTLE STUNT."
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:11 pm

Scorpius caught the quaffle as it came to him. He flew a little further, seeing from the corner of his eye, Elijah block a bludger that was hit towards him. He was still not far enough though and the Hufflepuff chasers were coming closer. Quickly, he passed it towards Julia, as the other chaser seemed to be hovering at the wrong end.

Scorpius passed to Julia (2nd pass)
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 710
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:31 am

Abbey scowled; why couldn't the bludger hit just one person? Another bludger came zooming towards her, so Abbey took her chance. She swung at it with her bat and hit it towards Julia just as Scorpius passed her the quaffle.

Abbey hits the bludger towards Julia.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:40 pm

Ami noticed Abbey hit the bludger at Julie, she leaned forward, and then as soon as she was next to Julie she lifted her bat and swung, hitting the bludger and changing the direction, making it go after Colby.

Ami hits the bludger changing it's direction, making it go after Colby.
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Number of posts : 1198
Special Abilities : Nonverbal Magic, Occlumency, Apparation, Leglimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:28 pm

Woody flew fast and high, trying to fly toward the goals at top speed from the other side of the field. He was going to get someone to to pass him the quaffle. He looked around to see who had it. "Alright, let's see who's going to win....." he looked around and saw that Julia had the quaffle. "Hey Julia! Over here!" He thought he was embarrasing his team and didnt want to screw this up but he was getting close to the goal.
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Number of posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:25 pm

(( Sorry everyone >.< damn I really need to read over the rules again. I'll do that now. Jules can't read... and obviously doesn't have any common sense for that matter))

Julia caught the Quaffle in her arms as Scorpius passed it to her. She gasped as she noticed the bludger coming straight at her, but sighed in relief as Aminia blocked it. She looked around to find where to throw the Quaffle until she noticed Woodferd with his arms in the air, asking for her to pass it to him. Julia flew closer to him and sent the Quaffle to his direction.

Julia catches Scorpius' pass and throws it to Woody (first pass)

Last edited by Julia Traverse on Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top