Shooting the French - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Shooting the French - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Shooting the French

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shooting the French - Page 8 Empty Re: Shooting the French

Post by Hugo Weasley Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:31 am

David was frowning at Rob who was sitting with his feet on one of the tables, grinning like an idiot. He shook his head and looked at Pierre despairingly. He couldn’t believe he’d been woken up to tattoo something else onto his idiotic friend. He took a vial from his pocket and took the wine from Jen. He tipped the contents of the vial into her mouth and she sobered almost immediately. David conjured his briefcase of equipment and began to set it all up for Rob as Jen began to try out the wand that she’d been given. He knew she had a particularly good relationship with wands but there was a difference between being one of the ‘good guys’ and one of the ‘bad guys’. The latter probably fit Jen a little more than the average person. All she had to do was suck up her pride and act like someone else for a while and she wouldn’t be found out in a castle crawling with Death Eaters.

He glanced at Rob and dropped the booklet of tattoos onto his lap. He began to thumb through it and David rolled his eyes at the idiot before turning to Jen who was looking through the clothes. Pierre smiled at David and walked over to help the woman who looked ready to either use the Cruciatus Curse on her brother or worse. He wrapped an arm around her waist and hugged her to him. She pulled away and began to look through the clothes again. Pete didn’t know how much help he could be. He just put things together that looked good. He was guessing that big, baggy t-shirts and hoodies were okay because Jen would most likely throw herself from the Astronomy Tower before Vincent had the chance to kill her himself.

“If I make one mistake – one – and he’ll be on my ass quicker than I don’t know what.” Jen said quietly. “Does that twat have any idea what he’s going to put me through?”

Pete opened his mouth to reply but Chris cut him off, walking out from behind the booth. “Darling, if he’s on your arse than he’s either some sort of perverted parasite that you really need to see a Healer about or he really likes you.” he walked over to Rob and slapped him across the face. Jen flinched at the sound but couldn’t help but smirk at the huge handprint left on her brother’s cheek. No one could deny that he didn’t deserve it except maybe Khaat. Always faithful and all that jazz. What shit. “You need to get your act together. You’re either going to help her or we’ll let Dorothy bugger off to Majere. I don’t care either way. If he succeeds in his quest for undying, pathetic Lupin devotion then you’re screwed. I’d run home to mummy, Rob because I’m not putting up with your bull. Capeesh?”

The two of them began arguing in low tones and Pete took a yellow and black chequered dress off of the rail. He smiled and held it against Jen’s frame. She scowled at him and he took it back with a questioning look on his face. “I don’t want to look like a housewife.” She whispered.
“Honey, you’re not going to be in your own body. You can look like a housewife if you want to. Rob, bless him, probably doesn’t notice the expensive shoes, etcetera.”
“How many coats does she have?” Jen asked.
“Lots when Chris is finished.” Pete shrugged.
“I have eleven coats all used for specific reasons. I have a lot more than that at the Manor and yet I wear one, always the military green with the gold sort of tasselled shoulders... you know..”
“I remember it, yeah.” He nodded. “You’re not going to come out of this a different person. Maybe you’ll be moodier but you’ll still be the same.”
“That’s not what I’m saying.” She persisted, hearing the crack of Chris slapping Rob again. “I don’t want to pretend to be a sodding Princess, Pete.”
“Then just pretend to be Rob’s wife.” Pete snickered. “Pretend you want to shag him everywhere as long as it’s not in a public place.”
“I’d rather let him shag a bloody bottle.” Jen remarked crudely before pulling a hoodie off of the rack. She pulled it over her head and sat back down in the booth as Chris slapped Rob for the third time.
Hugo Weasley
Hugo Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 401
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Leglimency, Memory Manipulation, Non-Verbal Magic, Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Shooting the French - Page 8 Empty Re: Shooting the French

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:17 am

"Chris," Khaat went over to him. "Let's get out of here for a bit. I can't stand it here anymore, and I want to show you a couple of things." She apparated him first to her room in Hogsmeade.

"My room. Well, my room at the house Rob and I live in, in Hogsmeade. I have a suite of rooms at my parents' farm. There may be some things there that interest you. I don't know. You're welcome to look anyplace you like if it helps. I presume you want to check out the clothes and the jewelry and the shoes. That means the closet and the dresser and the jewelry boxes. There are two of those. The one jewelry box has ordinary, nonmagical jewelry. The second has only magical jewelry. I don't wear the magical jewelry. It...creates or enhances Rob's abilities to pick up on me with his leglimens, and I don't want him to do that if he doesn't want to be that 'in tune' with me. So I keep it all in here. I only want him to stay if he wants to stay. Not because he feels he has to--baby or no baby. Also, you may notice there are half a dozen perfume bottles, but the only one I use is the pink bottle. It has lily scented perfume. Its what Rob prefers for me. I only wear other things when I'm not going to be around him. But if there is a chance I'm going to be with him, I'll use the lily perfune. I can show you what clothing Vicent knows I've worn, and you'll have to make your own judgements.

"I'm honestly not the bad person Jen makes me out to be," she told Chris, sitting on the bed, hating her shoes now. "I'm just more conservative. I don't pick on her about her wardrobe, which I wouldn't probably ever wear. And it would be nice if she wouldn't pick on mine, which I am quite aware she does not like either. But better she pick on me about my wardrobe than some of the other things we've fought about. We seem to fight about everything." She kicked the high heels under the bed, and the bed spat them back out at her. "Oh, the furniture is enchanted, by the way," Khaat sighed tiredly, "Sometimes its a pain in the ass. But Rob likes it. I think the ottoman downstairs would love you. It thinks its a dog. " Khaat picked up the shoes again and hurled them carelessly into the closet. She picked up a pair of her maternity jeans and a beautiful, Asian styled silk top that was elegantly embroidered, and found a pair of gorgeous red Jimmy Choo flats, and said she wanted to change out of her work clothes. "I presume you can make yourself at home, Chris. If you don't find enough of what you need here to figure me out, then I'll take you to my rooms at the farm. It'll be okay. No one will even notice I"m gone."

"I'll be right back," she added. "I'm just going to get out of these work clothes into something more comfortable," she told me, "Excuse me just one moment."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23619
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top