When a vampire raids the world burns - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

When a vampire raids the world burns - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

When a vampire raids the world burns

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When a vampire raids the world burns - Page 6 Empty Re: When a vampire raids the world burns

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:46 pm

There was alot of noise coming from Matt's office which was starting to creep out Mariana like never. She walked back and forth back and forth by the wall willing to yell at Gabrielle though she wasn't sure if it was safe yet. Hopefully at least either of Gabrielle and Matt had a plan because this was getting on her nerves and she was about to try blasting the door. Finally she sat down on the floor not really sure how would that help.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

When a vampire raids the world burns - Page 6 Empty Re: When a vampire raids the world burns

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:45 am

Gabrielle looked at Mariana who was about to explode so she decided to check what was going on. "OKAY ENOUGH OF THIS NONSENSE. Bombarda!!" she shouted towards the door waiting to see what would happen. If they were still charmed her spell would just be deflected and if not door would blast which could send them all to obliviant.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:24 am

Matt pointed Sirius's wand at the door when it burst open! Once the dust cleared he lowered the wand and sighed. "Next time just knock!" he yelled. He looked at Emofs wand on the floor, he had managed to take his arm off. Matt grinned, he levitated it in front of him. "This is Ne'os Emof's left arm," he said cheerfully. "Keep a watch on St.Mungos, I have something to do!" he said. He rushed out of the office letting the arm fall to the floor. "Just put that on some ice! I'll deal with it later!" he called to Gabrielle as he was running down the Ministry hallways.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:03 pm

Mariana was behind Gabrielle disgusted by the left arm lying on the floor that Matt was showing to Gabrielle. "I still don't see why am i here Gabrielle. Call your body guard i need to get back to the class." she told her relieved no one had spotted she was there. Two secrets were still safe unrevieled. She raised her wand and apparated away.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:04 pm

Gabrielle watched as both Matt and Mariana left without spotting eachother shrugging her shoulders. "Call my body-guard. Go keep guard at St.Mungo's. What do they think i am? Some policeman that has nothing better to do.." she cursed on loud since no one was there anymore so she repaired the door she bursted and got back to her office where her papers were still awaiting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top