When a vampire raids the world burns - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

When a vampire raids the world burns - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

When a vampire raids the world burns

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When a vampire raids the world burns - Page 5 Empty Re: When a vampire raids the world burns

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:13 pm

Matt's head darted up, he had almost dozed off. "Gabrielle? Finally!" He said moving over to the door. "You have the items?" he asked her. "Ne'os, you'll need to make the flap. I have no wand," he said sadly. He could feel the heat off of Sirius's wand, it was acting unusual lately. He had only come across it a few days ago, and never thought he'd have to use it. He was now grateful that he had murdered his Aunt as she was the true owner of the wand.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

When a vampire raids the world burns - Page 5 Empty Re: When a vampire raids the world burns

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:35 pm

Gabrielle listened to what was going on inside Matt's office not really sure what to do. "All here." she told Matt not really satisfied about the whole finally statement. It's not her fault he got himself into trouble. When she saw Mariana she placed finger on her mouth gesturing her she needed to stay quiet and to move to the other side where no one would see her once the door opened. "So what now?" she asked waiting for instructions.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:35 pm

Ne'Os smiled "All in due time minister all in due time" he said focusing a bit on the pocket to make a two way flap. He then placed it into the door so the flap would apear on the other side. "Place my things inside and no funny buisness i can see what you will be putting into it and if its a hand with a wand it will be comeing off" he said waiting to receive the wand, the horcrux and of course the little toy he had been working on before he went to azkaban.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:39 pm

Gabrielle gave a secret look to Mariana before she placed the items inside where she was told not even trying to do something fun since everything would happen at its correct time. She just hoped Mariana would wait before she would attack because the whole plan would go down if she revieled herself before time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:41 pm

Mariana got out her wand standing aside so Ne'Os couldn't spot her and taking off her cloak since this could get really messy. She looked at Gabrielle like she was going to slice her for not telling her what the hell is Ne'Os doing in Matt's office with Matt though she wasn't sure if Gabrielle had some kind of plan. And where did she fit in it if she actually was drawn from her class for a reason.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:42 pm

"There Emof! Your little items have been returned! Now let me go!" he said. He didn't want to have to attack Emof but if he had to he would. Sirius's wand was still hot in his pocket, it was like it could tell something bad was going to happen. "Really, I don't want to have to do anything rash," he looked at Ne'os as he took his items.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:01 pm

Ne'Os waited untill he had retreived everything checking for any spells on them and only finding ones he or his ancestors had placed. He took out the small toy it looked like a Rubix cube but it rearanged itself constantly he tapped the elder wand to it. the rubix cube started to solve itself but didnt apear that it would solve itself for a while. "Silence Lestrange" he said and then refocused on the situation at hand "Now Gabrielle im no fool i know your going to try to break your way in thats why i have this little bomb here if any magic is used on it but my own it will explode and i know how to solve it imediatly if you do break in we will all be incinerated" he said smileing evily.

((had to incorperate my bomb in for when i visit Khaat))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:05 pm

Mariana listened from behind the wall hoping Gabrielle knew what she was doing or at least if she didn't she wouldn't let Ne'Os kill Matt. Dieing like that was not really her greatest desire so she just watched at her darkly wondering what can a girl do about it apart from watching.She took back her cloak knowing she might need to cover her head if Ne;Os would release the bomb at any moment.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:11 pm

Matt had had enough of all this! He was stuck inside his own office by some sixteen year old boy! He pulled out Sirius's wand and aimed it at Ne'os. "Ne'Os Emof!" he said loudly. He advanced on Ne'os, his wand outsretched. He hated this boy with a passion that nobody could fathm. He wanted to rip him open and feed his guts to some thestrals. Sadly, there were no thestrals anywhere. "You die now!" he finished. And with one fluid movement he yelled "SECTUMSEMPRA!" Aiming for any part of Ne'os he could reach, specifically his head.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:28 pm

((wow Matt you aim for the head but get an arm))

Ne'Os tried to jump out of the way with his vampire speed he felt a immense searing pain in his left arm and then a numbness. His arm slid off and landed onto the floor in a pool of its own blood. Ne'Os yelled in pain the blood spurted from his arm he waved the elder wand infront of it stopping the blood fow but he knew it wouldnt last long he darted to the fireplace and cleared it dodgeing the ash the fell from it. He used his telekenisis to pull some powder from his pocket it flew into the fireplace and erupted into a green flame. "St Mungoes, Khaats office" he said perfectly clearly. He dissapeared bathing in the flames hopeing Khaat wont attack imediatly.

((And ill make a topic in st mungoes and my arm will require me to destroy Faelan's Staff and take his life to make up for my blood loss, gets rid of his overpowerness.))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top