When a vampire raids the world burns - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

When a vampire raids the world burns - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

When a vampire raids the world burns

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When a vampire raids the world burns - Page 4 Empty Re: When a vampire raids the world burns

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:37 am

Matt awoke from the darkness, he was laying on his office floor. He looked up and Ne'Os was standing over him, the Elder wand pointed at him. He had been captured, he was such an idiot. What had he learned, nothing important I suppose. Would be what his trainer had said if he could see Matt now. "What do you want Emof?" he growled looking around for his wand. He remembered something, he had Sirius's wand stuffed away in his desk. But if he used it Ne'O's might take it, and it was his last wand. "Do you mind? I really must be going." he said getting up and dusting himself off.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

When a vampire raids the world burns - Page 4 Empty Re: When a vampire raids the world burns

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:42 am

"Your office is sealed and my magic is the only key" he said bordly "now here is how its going to work your going to sit there like a good underling vampire should and watch me make a magical envelope for my personal effects to be scent through" he said " You see when you raided my house you got my ceremonial wand you know the one it was the silver one with the Dragon on it. you also have my Horcux which i will be needing back" he said not really wanting to go into the significance of the wand but he had a feeling it would be brought up anyway.

(hint Very Happy)
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:56 am

"I'm afraid I have no idea what you're talking about!" he lied. It was hard to see through a Lestrange lie but he knew he wasn't in his best condition. So Ne'os probably knew he was lying, but you never know. "Really now. You won't last an hour if you keep me in here. By the time people know I'm gone the Order, Aurors, hell even some Death Eaters will be here!" he spat angrily at him!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:02 am

"Matt i can lie better than that besides i went back to my mansion and spent a few days searching for those objects and well they have magical tracers on them set by the first Emofs of the family the horcrux has the same spell" he said "And Dae's enchantments are still in place the fireplace has been sealed and its impossible to use magico n the office itself which goes for aperating in and out. The door's spell was simple activating what Dae left behind." he said admireing the magic "Know stay silent as i use my magical speciality" he said taking out the Guards wand and started knitting magic clearly placing most of his attention into it but still keeping a eye on matt.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:36 am

Matt groaned and took a seat behind his desk. He really didn't know what to do, ignore Ne'Os really. Wait for Gabrielle? Attack with Sirius's wand? What was he supposed to do. He ignored Emof's rant and closed his eyes. When he started knitting he knew it was his chance, he leaned forward in his desk and flipped it over. However before he did this he grabbed Sirius's wand that was hidden in the leg area. He pocketed it so Ne'O's would never know, and he didn't see him through the dust and crash.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:43 am

Ne'Os sighed he used his telekenisis to clear the air around his work smileing to himself to see it unharmed he continued at his work "Now minister that was quite rude" he said finishing half the pocket. By the time Gabrielle and the aurors arrived to find the door sealed and unable to be broken down he would be done with the pocket.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:51 am

OoC:Let's wait for Gabrielle kay!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:13 am

((ok))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:07 pm

Gabrielle had a very bad feeling about this. Aurors weren't coming. Something must have happen to the notes she sent. She grabbed her wand and sent a talking Patronus to Mariana at Hogwarts hoping she would be able to help her since no one else was there. This is the last time i take orders from 3rd graded fighter who wants to get into trouble. she thought assuming Ne'Os would go for his old possesions which was his main objective in life. She ran down towards the Department of Mysteries taking everything putting it into her inside pocket of her cloak hoping Mariana would be here soon. She went back to the Minister's door and knocked loudly knowing something must been happening in there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:10 pm

Mariana was about to enter the Herbology class when a silver patronus blasted eye-blinding light at her starting to talk with Gabrielle's voice. It seemed kind of urgent. She thought it over for a moment before she ran over to the point in the grounds where she was able to apparate and apparated away hitting the atrium floor. That was a clumsy apparation though she was in a hurry. "This better be good i am supposed to be in a class." she commented skipping over to the door which seemed to be Minister's as in Matt's.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top