When a vampire raids the world burns - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

When a vampire raids the world burns - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

When a vampire raids the world burns

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When a vampire raids the world burns - Page 2 Empty Re: When a vampire raids the world burns

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:45 am

Ne'Os yawned "Protego maxima" he said the birds ran into the golden shield that apeared infront of him. the shield faded as Ne'Os gave Matt a evil smile. "Well you should control her many times i have seen her around intrestingly enough they were at hogwarts you can thank the Death eaters for the reason i can sneak in and out now" he said letting Matt know he could get to her where ever now. "Now where was i oh yes. Avada kadavra" he said sending a green jet of light at Matt.

((last i checked it was a dark curse which Ne'Os can use since he is evil but maybe im wrong))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

When a vampire raids the world burns - Page 2 Empty Re: When a vampire raids the world burns

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:56 pm

[[OOC:Only DEs can use that spell as far as i know.]]

Gabrielle wasn't sure if Matt was seriously thinking she would stand down. Her spells were blocked though she was a woman that surrendered not too easly. "Expeliarmus! Inpedimenta!!" she called out not shooting the spells at Ne'Os, but at his killing curse that was flying in Minister's direction. "Oh isn't that pathetic Emof. STUPEFY!!" she added as a desert which was going towards Ne'Os.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:44 pm

OoC:Two spells per post Mari. That last Stupefy is obsolete, I'm ignoring it *sigh* and Ne'os, it guys it says DE's and NEWT students and above! Read the Compendium ever once and a while guys!

Matt jumped out of the way of the jet of light and felt it miss his leg by an inch. He growled at Ne'os and launched himself at him. He raised his wand and transfigured a rock into a sword. He caught himself, don't fight with rage. He stopped himself and tossed the sword he had picked up in the fountain. When Ne'Os continued to speak his eyes lit up with hatred. "Well, then I'll just have to double the guards!" he said angrily, hiding the fear in his voice.

"Ne'Os, stand down!" he said once more in a commanding voice. "Or else I will have no choice but to kill you on the spot!" his wand still raised. He eyed Ne'Os, just watching him. When Gabrielle began to speak he looked over at her. "Gabrielle!" he said angrily. He waved his wand in a circular motion and the dome of the Death Eaters shrunk so Gabrielle wasn't in it. This way she couldn't interfere, it was only Ne'os and Matt now. "Expelliarmus!" he yelled at Ne'os.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:59 am

"Protego" he said again blocking the stunning and the disamring spell "Matt you want to kill me you know you cant do it with a wand take the sword you threw away and strike me down" he said knowing that Matt had a lesser chance of winning if he had to face Ne'Os who had been using these types of weapons for as long as he had been a vampire."It is foolish to exclude your aurors minister but i supose once i kill you i can take your title. after all who would w ant to fight the person who can kill one of the most powerful people in the world."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:24 am

Matt looked at Ne'Os with a look of hatred still. "Please Ne'Os, you know very well I can hold my own against you!" he said smirking. "There's a better chance of Voldemort coming back full strength than you beating me!" he added. This was half true, he had been taking lessons and training himself to contain his anger. He was getting better at that, not to mention the auror training sessions he had been dropping in on. "Now Ne'Os, I will try my best to not kill you! But I'm not promising anything..." he added. As much as he'd like to kill Ne'Os he'd rather arrest him and see him rot in Azkaban for the rest of his vampire life.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:33 am

"Oh Matt you think you have learned to control yourself but you have been a vampire for less than a year i have been one for all of my life i know how to go around your suposed control" he said taking out a vial of scentless and tasteless posion laced blood,in small amounts it would do no damage but in huge the victem would fall into violent nightmares. He opened it and smelled it "how nice this smells it was from the child you caught me hunting not so long ago" he said taking a small dropper from his pocket and taking a tiny bit out. He dropped a tiny bit on his tounge. His eyes turned instantly black his skin paled and his fangs bared he then held the dropper out infront of him and let all that was left in the dropper blood in it drain onto the floor. "Do you smell it Lestrange?" he asked his voice with a demonic edge to it "Do you want to taste it?" he asked offering the Vial to Matt letting the potent smell of the blood fly over to him.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:54 am

Matt was prepared for this, he had sealed his nose as soon as Ne"Os brought out the vial. Plus, he had already had some blood. "No thanks Ne"Os, I'm stuffed!" he said patting his stomach. "You know, I may not be able to control myself. But I am smart enough to know how to keep myself from losing control." he added. He raised his wand, the blood spilled on the floor disappeared. Now was the time, "Accio Sword!" he yelled and the sword came flying out of the fountain. "It's now or never Emof! Make your move," he said. The sword in one hand, he pocketed his wand. He stood in a fighting stance...

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:02 am

Ne'Os sighed he placed the elder wand and the posion laced blood safley away and drew the two daggers on his belt "Engrade" he said moving forward at Vampire speed making two slashing motions at Matts throat ready to block any counter attack he may come up with.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:09 am

Matt blocked both attacks and jumped back with vampire speed. He smirked, he raised his sword and brought it down on Ne'Os. He wasn't going very hard, he had a plan for this. He looked up at Ne'Os and his eyes flamed once more. He bared his fangs and hissed.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:44 am

Ne'Os blocked the sword with his daggers he smiled as Matt hissed "You know youngling i refer to your vampire age that is when you have been almost killed by a ancient vampire and you need his blood to survive memory's mix and skills are learned" he bragged "You unfortunutly will have 250 years to learn this" he stabbed forward with one dagger and used the second to block his counter attack that was sure to come.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top